Clone Wars Season 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HOBBE5
Does anyone know how long the eps are. I heard that they go from Monday to Friday at 7pm, and that they are 12 minutes long, which will total out an hour. Is that right?

If so, I'm gonna need another tape for SW stuff, cuz I got an hour left on a tape, that holds everything since Ep1.

Darth Plagueis
Yes, 5 episodes at 12 minutes each.

LandoSpeeder2
ANOTHER CLONE WARS THREAD!!! messed

ctsketch
its season III, not two

Darth Plagueis
True...AND true....

darthmonkey9206
wow, it came up fast

HOBBE5
Well it really is Season 2 if you think about it. Since Season 1 was like a regular tv series, in that it went for a couple weeks and then closed out the season with the rest of the eps a couple months later. They never said it was season two, maybe part 2 of one, but not by definition season 2.

This upcoming one is season 2, but changed the tag, so there wouldnt be that debate.

Insomnia
Where can I find these? What channel/link?

benpadiah
Cartoon Network, not sure about what time they air though. The last ones were run like little commercials more or less at random times throughout the day, week, month, etc.

Check cartoonnetwork.com (I think) and they should have air times listed.

Plus, it's a US cable channel, not sure if its satellite broadcast internationally either.

-ben

stefaan
So this is every night? that will be cool, i just wanna see a little more jedi and a little less Assajj...

Stunrun
anyone know the release date for us peeps in the UK?

Lord Banshee
Will it be possible to upload the episodes to yousendit ...and post the links here laughing

Delta51VE
You can see the episodes on the net the day after broadcast at www.cartoonnetwork.com

gimme
UK 6 am Monday.

Cartoon Network "Toonami" on Sky Channel 621

That's 1 am EST so Brits see it before yanks.

adamrubin
what about in canada on teletoon

gimme
Correction. 8am Monday GMT

http://www.toonami.co.uk/news.jsp?id=344

Darth_Vader05
Uh im sick of people saying Clone Wars Season 3 its Season 2 people i will post the episodes in the Expaded Universe forum where it belongs not in the Episode III forum so be ready for them!!!

bilb
Only 5 episodes? sad

smoker4
Its season 3

The episodes are a lot longer than the first 2 seasons bilbs wink

Cascador
so it's season 3 Volume II....strange tho

Darth_Vader05
Clone Wars Volume II Coming to Hyperspace

The explosive finale of The Cartoon Network's Star Wars: Clone Wars micro-series is coming, and once again Hyperspace will be your online destination to catch all the stylish animated action. Since 2003, Hyperspace has been posting the Star Wars: Clone Wars series, providing members with the online debut for all 20 chapters of Volume I of the series.
With Volume II, the episodes are much longer in length -- 12 minutes each. The new series will air daily starting on March 21st. The night it airs on Cartoon Network, it will appear on starwars.com Hyperspace for viewing. A smaller version of it will appear the next day in the Clone Wars section of starwars.com, available to all viewers for a limited time.

The five episodes of Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume II picks up right where Volume I left off -- with a team of Jedi trapped in a wrecked starship on Hypori, being hunted maliciously by General Grievous. As the series progresses, it jumps forward in time, to see Anakin Skywalker as a heroic Jedi Knight, fighting alongside Obi-Wan Kenobi on different battlefronts of the Clone Wars.

The legendary pair is assigned to the distant Outer Rim world of Koobi to root out Separatist activity. Instead, they find a tribal culture steeped in ancient traditions, and Anakin must pass a dangerous trial to survive.

Elsewhere, the action explodes on Coruscant as General Grievous leads a lightning strike on the capital word to capture Chancellor Palpatine, and the Jedi rush to intercept. This story arc serves as the lead-in to Episode III -- where Star Wars: Clone Wars ends, Revenge of the Sith begins.

Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume II is helmed by the same creative team as the first volume -- featuring the artist talents of Genndy Tartakovsky and Paul Rudish. Keep checking starwars.com for more specific details as March 21 approaches.

Alatopel
Is it just me, or does it seem like it jumps around too much?

First episode - finish off how the Jedi escape from GG.

2nd and 3rd - Ani and Obi making new friends, and killing seperatists.

4th and 5th - Woohoo! Everyone's at Corusant!

Three Owls
not really, considering how long they'll be. I mean, on the first two seasons it jumped around every episode, and they were only three minutes a piece.

jango fatt
Does anyone know when they will be showed in Belgium?

adamrubin
is anyone going to post the new clone wars episodes

gimme
It was on about 6 hours ago in the uk.

anikin eats bugs, they go to hoth, c3p0 disrobes and you get to see practically all of the useless designs lucas offers in the last sw movie. waste of time.

laughing out loud

Delta51VE
Originally posted by jango fatt
Does anyone know when they will be showed in Belgium?

They're available on the internet the day after broadcast. I'm pretty sure that's international . . . if you've got online access, you can see the episodes.

Thought I mentioned this once already.

Lord Banshee
Happy Dance Woohoo Happy Dance

LightSaber_Part
Does CW start at 7pm central time?

darktim1
One thing I do know is that one of episodes shows general grievious being trained by count dooku.

Delta51VE
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
Does CW start at 7pm central time?

Why don't you check your local listings.

http://tv.yahoo.com
http://www.tvguide.com

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Delta51VE
Why don't you check your local listings.

http://tv.yahoo.com
http://www.tvguide.com

DUHbangin

thanks wink

LightSaber_Part

Stunrun
it just finished 2 minutes ago, it was pretty damn goodwink

the first part takes place right after chapter 20, then the next part is the pre ROTS storywink

one thing i dont get is that Anakin returns to Naboo to see Padme, and she notices his scar. In the Visual Dictionary, it says that Assajj Ventress gave him the scar, but Obi-Wan also says that she was defeated (chapter 19) so how could she give him this scar?confused

Stunrun
u mean u guys in America havent seen it yet?? i guess we're the lucky onesstick out tongue

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Stunrun
u mean u guys in America havent seen it yet?? i guess we're the lucky onesstick out tongue

mad mad mad mad lucky.
(stupid time zones)

Darth Maverick
cant sum1 upload it so we can watch it on our pc big grin

Stunrun
maverick, your from the UK man you just missed 'emeek!

Stunrun
mad mad mad mad lucky.
(stupid time zones)

now, now! your time will come my friendwink

it's about time us Brits had something first

Stunrun
do you have toonami? it might of been on at the same time

LightSaber_Part
now, now! your time will come my friendwink

it's about time us Brits had something first

LOL laughing out loud

Darth Maverick
maverick, your from the UK man you just missed 'emeek!

dont hav sky no more-thats my reason lol

Stunrun
too badsad i dunno how to upload or anything. We just gotta wait for about 4 hours till the US gets itwink

DenKi
Just why isnt NO ONE uploading it!?

LandoSpeeder2
That would take like 2 or 3 ours to upload it.

12345m
you can watch it on the site tomorow
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/promos/200503_starwars/index.html

LandoSpeeder2
sweet!

12345m
thats what i'm doing

LandoSpeeder2
Will they just be their tomorrow?

12345m
the first one tomorow then the day after the second and so on..

jango fatt
Wow you're a bright light

12345m
i know big grin

jango fatt
lol

jango fatt
yeah, please?

adamrubin
i live in canada and i can't watch it on catoonnetwork, it says i must reside in the us to watch

so can some one post it

Delta51VE
Originally posted by Darth Maverick
cant sum1 upload it so we can watch it on our pc big grin

IT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT WWW.CARTOONNETWORK.COM TOMORROW FOR ANYONE TO DOWNLOAD

I hate repeating myself.

DenKi
WE WANT people whos seen it already from the UK to upload it.....................

Darth Maverick
hes right i dont care bout 2moro, jus wouldnt mind watchin it right about now

bvader
here is the torrent link, if anyone wants to watch it now!

http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=202665

ps. this should be in the Episode 3 section, cause these episodes are supposed to directly tie into Revenge of the Sith.

LandoSpeeder2
I guess we will use this thread now.

TheForceSupreme
Man I've had TorrentStorm for a month...and it's still slow. :-/

Anything I can do to make it go faster? DL'ing at 1 kbs isn't do able.

TheForceSupreme
Ok whatever..I'd rather wait a few days then DL a file that will be done in 15 hours.

tlbauerle
You can make it a higher priority....other than that it depends on which person you connect to for downloading, which you cannot specify. You're probably connected to someone with dialup or something...try stopping and restarting the download.

tlbauerle
I takes a while to connect to multiple seeders...it will speed up

bvader
Chapter 21:

Chapter 22:
http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=202891

torrent links, enjoy

bvader
Here are torrent links for chapters 21 & 22.

Chapter 21 :

Chapter 22:
http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=202891

enjoy

Darth Plagueis
Just watched it....AWESOME!!!!!

darthmonkey9206
i enter the code and hit submit but nothing happens?

adamrubin
can someone post htem avi , mpg or mov

LightSaber_Part
they will be on HS tonight

adamrubin
can someone on HS just please post them

unno
They are now on HS.

Unno

hazkid
hs video d/loading!

LightSaber_Part
Alright hazkid!!!!!! if you need help uploading (for distribution) I'm here smile

adamrubin
thank you hazkid

DARTH STEVIOUS
it on hs now u can watch it now chapter 21

unno
Last time, the HS Clone Wars video was downloadable by anyone who had a direct link. Is it the same this time? If it is, just post the direct link.

Obi-OneManShow
Someone pls link or post... the torrent will take another 21 hrs for me, and living outside of the USA I won't be able to see it on the CC.com or SW.com

The Ones
im downloading them now. ill upload them soon (if the size isnt too big) along with chap 22

forumcrew
Originally posted by The Ones
im downloading them now. ill upload them soon (if the size isnt too big) along with chap 22

howd you get chap 22? 21 just came on like 40 minutes ago

The Ones
i dunno. i found something that said star wars, clone wars chapter 22 so im going to check it out when the download finishes

LightSaber_Part
No, I think we all want the HyperSpace one

Obiwalker08
it comes out tomorro for us all...its one day to wait

SWFAN
put the HS up please!

adamrubin
i agree

unno
Originally posted by Obiwalker08
it comes out tomorro for us all...its one day to wait

But the HS one is much higher quality.

Unno

SWFAN
please

cal31
best parts were the Grevious fight and seeing Anakin becoming a Jedi Knight. Worst part had to be the C-3P0, sexy music bit, little too much for me.

bvader
umm the torrent ones are much better quality, they were taken off a digital box. they are like 700X400 size divx files.

SWFAN
I want the HS one...

unno
Last time, the ones that were aired on TV (i.e. torrents) were pan and scan, whereas the HS ones were full 16:9 resolution.

Unno

Cascador
I'm downloading it now, but how can I put it on my harddrive?

obi_kenobi24
wheres scramba? Please scramba help, your our only hope

Obi-OneManShow
Casc, what are you dl'ing? The torrent one or the HS one?

Cascador
the HS one

Obi-OneManShow
Are you a HS member? Would you mind uploading it, kameraad?

Cascador
love to, if I got it on my hard drive

Obi-OneManShow
wink

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Cascador
love to, if I got it on my hard drive

can you not get in on your hard-drive?

BAILY
It is taking fcuking forever to DL... my transfer rate is sucking

Darth_Vader05
Here is Clone Wars Chapter 21 download & enjoy i will post the rest of the Clone Wars Volume II when they are released!

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RJRDUF2ABEPQ1PQAH39IVHIER

hazkid
81 mg...,uploading.....will someone gather a list off all who want it and pm me, i dont have time to sort through a lot of them.

Obi-OneManShow
big grin Happy Dance thumb up

hazkid
vader05, is that the hs one?

Cascador
It's working now, but it's 81 mb...to upload that:s

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by hazkid
vader05, is that the hs one?
if your still wandering Yes it is the HS one

Mempho76
ahh....the power of TiVO.

atila the great
can you put chapter 22 please

Just_Joe
Thank you for posting that Darth Vader05! I appreciate it!

hazkid
is chapter 23 leaked yet?

Balrog
It's an invalid file. And for some reason it won't fully download on my computer.

jango fatt
Neither on mine.

jango fatt
Alright hazkid!!!!!! if you need help uploading (for distribution) I'm here smile If i try to upload the Torrent stuff he asks the loctation mp2player.

jango fatt
Please post it cascador

DarkYoda
Clone Wars cartoons rock!!

For those that are still looking, I have found www.demonoid.com to be especially good for Star Wars torrent files. I noticed a while back that demonoid.com appeared on www.millenniumfalcon.com frequently when people posted torrents.

A couple of good torrents can be found here:

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/details/80534/

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/details/80459/

I haven't been able to get the torrents from torrentspy to work.

But it's fairly pointless to me anyhow since I'm recording them from Cartoon Network on DVD! big grin

Darth Nazgul
Yeah i want to see how they coped with 12 minute chapters.....mmmm sounds like goood stuff

mephistodesigns
how do you get torrents to open? none of my players 'ill do the trick.

Cascador
tell me when more people are around, than I'll upload it.

BAILY
Why wait??

Mist
yeah, ill take one! watever it is your selling....wink

bvader
You guys that dont know how to use torrents, I suggest to read up on them before downloading the files. It kinda helps to know what a torrent file is, and how its used. go to http://www.bittorrent.com and read up first.

.torrent files and NOT media files, they are very small files, that link to the actual media file that someone is hosting. You need a seperate program to open the .torrent file to start downloading. I suggest
http://www.torrentstorm.com fairly strait forward. Also the speed of the download depends on how many people are sharing the video file, sort of like how kazza worked. also it usually speeds up after a few mins of downloading. Also torrents work on the theory that you must share or seed the file for a while after downloading. This helps more people getting the file, and the speed of downloading.

If you have used Kazza or any other type of file sharing program, this should be straight forward for you.

Morridini
Thanks Vader 05, hope u will upload teh rest of the chapters as well.

12345m
you can watch number 21 here sometime today
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/promo...wars/index.html

Cascador
Ok I'll upload it, but I'll pm it for safety

Mist
what is it your uploading again?

Cascador
Originally posted by Mist
what is it your uploading again?
you don't trust me? okay, I won't bother you

Darth Skywalker
I dont understand BITTORRENT! mad

Please post a yousendit.com link!!!!! embarrasment

HateWork
bittorrent is usually great (some days i've gotten an episode of south park in 8-10 minutes), but the part that sucks is when its going really slow and/or your get the connection problem errors.

Morridini
Has chapter 22 been released yet?
I just downloaded Chapter 21 and will watch it now.

torcus
can you post the link Morridini??

Cascador
the next one is probably for monday next week.

Morridini
Yup, you will find it there: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t331397.html

I allways thought Ki-Adi Mundi died in Chapter 20, did they change this after learning that he will be in RotS?

jango fatt
yousendit please?

EUAN1988
I think they already knew, its just they wanted to make you think he was was gunna die

EUAN1988
Everytime i try to dl vader05's link, after about 5 mins it comes up with this error messge:

'connection to the server was reset'

Anyone else get this?

PTGrievous
thanks Vader 05, you're a livesaver!

Morridini
Originally posted by EUAN1988
Everytime i try to dl vader05's link, after about 5 mins it comes up with this error messge:

'connection to the server was reset'

Anyone else get this?

Nope.

Obi-OneManShow
Yeah, really, respect Vader! You da man...

If someone uploads chapter 22, please PM me?

DarkYoda
I just managed to get Chapter 22. Happy Dance I'll try to upload it here in a while. I'm keeping it to PMs for now though. It's 108 MB. And I haven't even watched it yet! roll eyes (sarcastic)

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by DarkYoda
I just managed to get Chapter 22. Happy Dance I'll try to upload it here in a while. I'm keeping it to PMs for now though. It's 108 MB. And I haven't even watched it yet! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sweet!!!!!
Are there any bittorrent TV riped chapter 21?

TheForceSupreme
Thank you, Darth_Vader05. smile

Gundark
The next chapter is TONIGHT, not next Monday - just so you don't miss it !

It rocks !

DarkYoda
No. I didn't manage to get 21 except the HS version and my own TV recording. I decided I'm not even going to watch 22 now that I have it. I think I'll just wait until it comes on tonight. Otherwise the wait for 23 will be too unbearable. sad There's something about waiting for a new episode every night that is kind of exciting. eek! It's just enough to sustain you for another day and also something to look forward to in the next. smile

TheForceSupreme
Loved ep21..man this stuff is way better then the 3 min eps. Lots more to enjoy.

The Ones
can someone post chap 21 and 22 please. i tried downloading from 6 links but all of them failed. please upload on a NON torrent!

jango fatt
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gundark
Yup ! These new episodes will help get us through these last couple months of AGONIZING waiting.

See, George IS merciful. Sometimes. Hehehe.

laughing out loud

Darth Maverick
can sum1 do a usendit download that actually works plz

Lord Darth Gabe
Yup...yousendit links!!!!!! please!!!! 21 and22!!!!!!!!!!

DarkYoda
I'm trying to help...just so everyone knows. But patience is required because the files are big and I can only upload so much by myself. Also I am only distributing through PM until more people have it. The links will die too quickly otherwise and there will be more begging with few people to help. sad I'm uploading 22 right now. When I get a link I will PM it to those that ask me. Please help out if you get a file! There is too much mooching right now and not enough sharing. Happy Dance

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>