DC Earth Vs. Unicron & the Decepticons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Scenario:

The Decepticons and Unicron pass through a dimensional rift into the DCU in orbit above. They mistake the energy signatures of GL rings as Energon deposits. Galvatron then orders the Decepticons to raid the planet for all resources, the Unicron will eat the planet in 5 hours. Upon approach to DC Earth Galvatron spots the Watchtower and, under the impression it is a planetary defense weapon, destroys it while Jakeem Thunder was on observation duty, killing him. The disturbance is noticed on Earth where the rest of the planets heroes were just completing a battle with Aries.

Can DC Earth's heroes defeat the Decepticons and stop Unicron from eating the planet in 5 hours?

The Decepticon Roster:

Galvatron
Soundwave with his cassette bots (Rumble, Frenzy, Laserbeak, Ravage, etc.)
Cyclonus
The Sweeps
The Insecticons
The Stuntacons (Combiners)
The Combatacons (combiners)
The Predacons (Combiners)
The Constructocons (Combiners)
The Stuntacon (Combiners)
Tryptacon
Astrotrain
Scorpinok
Starscream
Skywarp
Thrust
Thundercracker
Dreadwind
Shockwave
Blitzwing
and
Unicron

grey fox
ALRIGHTY THEN finaly a decent transformers thread hmmm decepticons maby if they did a iron man style rerouter so their enemys energy blast's power them up.

ragesRemorse
Superman alone would vanqush the entire universe of transfomer characters.

illadelph12
"Superman alone would vanqush the entire universe of transfomer characters."

I highly doubt that. Supes would have trouble with Galvatron. Let alone a character like Majin Zarak or Unicron.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by illadelph12
"Superman alone would vanqush the entire universe of transfomer characters."

I highly doubt that. Supes would have trouble with Galvatron. Let alone a character like Majin Zarak or Unicron.

Superman would fly through Galvatron.

Lord Ryugen
Can't Unicron only be destroyed by the Matrix? If so it doesn't matter if DC Earth wipes out the Decepticons, cause Unicron's gonna chow down anyway.

ZephroCarnelian
I dunno - he SAYS that only the Matrix can kill him - but that's prob just arrogance. He's not invulnverable - the Junkion spaceship flew straight through his eye.

Supes IS invulnerable - he could singlehandedly deal with the Decepticons - Galvatron wouldn't make him break a sweat.

illadelph12
Supes isn't invulnerable. He has trouble with electrocution (which people seem to forget). H e'd be preoccupied trying to save all the human lives that would be in danger with a Godzilla sized robot (Tryptocon) and a bunch of other robots disguised as regular Earth vehicles wreaking havoc all over the Earth. Supes had trouble with Imperiex's 'probe', Galvatron is far from a walk in the park. His cannon can destroy planets.

ragesRemorse
Seeing how superman was spanked to death by a Giant rock turd, i would say that a giant robot with genocidal weaponry would make short work of Superman, but excluding a bad marketing ploy. Superman would just fly through al of the decepticons.

Fanboy
Well of course DC earth would win because all those stupid Decepticons would not really be that much to them yeah I said it.

Mainstream
I don't know all the combiners are with them too.

ebonyblade1
DC earth would win on sheer numbers alone. Well maybe the magic users would also be a problem, but superman would have a hard time because the decepticons are stonger than they look.

Mainstream
Superman: I just ripped that one in half and it's still fighting!

Megatron: I......... still.... function!

eleveninches
The transformers havnt ever really died. You can beat the crap out of them and they will still be functional

ZephroCarnelian
Superman beat by a turd? Yeah - after ages and ages and ages of continous fighting. Supes energy's wore down.

Supes could quite easily take the Decepticons in space, where his power reserves will hold out.

Thus, the Transformers will be outclassed. Compared to the Man of Tomorrow, the Decepticons are slow, ungainly, easily ripped apart toys with ineffectual weapons.

To involve the whole of DC Earth in this is just a waste of time lol.

The only thing that phazes me slightly is Unicron.

But GL could open up a portal to another dimension and Supes would shove him into it. Bingo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.