I played PacMan for 4 hours and 23 minutes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceWithin
....yesterday night eek!

Demarthl
lovely

IceWithin
i know stick out tongue

Demarthl
quite

ms_erupt
Damn. That's a long time.

(Yeah, that was the best response I could think of. But, it's exactly what I said when I read the title.)

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by IceWithin
....yesterday night eek!

Wow, you must have really boring life to play that game for so long.

Cid
^ agreed

dark1365
i played halo 2 multi bomb assault on coagulation with friends, for 8 hours.

ragesRemorse
I played final fantasy X for nearly an entire day. Worked sucked, because i had no sleep and i kept expecting to get expereince points after greeting every customer who came in to buy gas. The sad part though, is that after i got off i went right back to playing final fantasyX.

I dont think playing pac man for 4 hours is bad, i spend four hours on the computer or playing a video game every once and a while. I just cant understand why pac man.

LanİeWindu™
I can understand the newer games.

I play GTA San Andreas many hours a day.

But come on...PAC-MAN?!

ragesRemorse
Maybe it's Mrs pacman. I could understand that, that yellow circle bi-tch is fine.

dave123
laughing out loud why the "and 23 mins"? stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
It's gotta be the bow.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by dave123
laughing out loud why the "and 23 mins"? stick out tongue

Some people just like being percise. It is quite an accomplishment. I am willing to bet that i could go 4 hours and 20 minutes, but 4 hours and 23 minutes, now that is just godly.

Hey dave, dont i owe you a penny from a while back for winning my game?

ashtonsNO1fan
well i've played sims for 6 hours

dave123
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Some people just like being percise. It is quite an accomplishment. I am willing to bet that i could go 4 hours and 20 minutes, but 4 hours and 23 minutes, now that is just godly.

Hey dave, dont i owe you a penny from a while back for winning my game? Didn't I tell you to send it to #10 Downing Street? whistle

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by dave123
Didn't I tell you to send it to #10 Downing Street? whistle

Yeah, you probably did. Think i deleted your pm frm way back when. I really did mean to send it out though. Diddnt want you thinking i cheated you. I know you were probably looking forward to that penny wink

IceWithin

Filth
Thats kind of sad no expression

The Tired Hiker
I love your whole Pac-Man look, Icewithin! I love Pac-Man. Best game. happy

IceWithin
Originally posted by Filth
Thats kind of sad no expression

I think u should suck my balls happy

and lol thanks TH it is one of the best games laughing out loud

IceWithin
btw th i dunno if u remember me but I used to be A4E

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, I remember you. I didn't know that though. Right on! smile

The Tired Hiker
I remember frodo_dude as well, I never realized you were the same person til now. eek! happy

IceWithin
lol u did?? i remmber by the time I was frodo u had ure own sub forum, what happened to that??

The Tired Hiker
It was basically too cutting edge for KMC, or anything for that matter. It had to go. I think the movie industry was threatened by it. Too many people were staying home and hanging out in 'The Pad', so the powers that be had to rid of it. I believe it to be one of the most controversial conspiracies of all time. We probably shouldn't even be chatting about it. THEY might be watching us. confused

IceWithin
u mean... the FBI or CIA shifty

The Tired Hiker
Possibly both! It may also be being televised as we speak!

IceWithin
ha! I knew it...

lol so seriously, why? stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
I think what actually happened was that because I could moderate 'The Pad', it made me able to hang out in 'The Moderators Lounge', the thread only mods can go to. I'm not sure some of them wanted me there, so the pad was closed without the repercussions ever being discussed. The repercussions being that my modship would end. But hey, that's life. erm

IceWithin
wow that sucks sad anyways,.. happy thoughts laughing out loud cheers 4 my avva

Agent 69
i played space invaders for 7 hours and 13 minutes

The Tired Hiker
wow that sucks sad anyways,.. happy thoughts laughing out loud cheers 4 my avva

Actually, it really doesn't suck. To be the only one in KMC history to have a place of their own to moderate, a place named after them? It was one of the most flattering things to ever happen to me, well at least on the Internet. In the future, other 'pads' may be formed, but mine was the first. And for that I remain legendary. happy

IceWithin
lol u sure do happy

btw u like Harry Potter?

BENITO
why did you time it.

IceWithin
cuz I was bored stick out tongue

misha
....yesterday night eek!

wow blink

IceWithin
I know laughing out loud

misha
non stop? eek!

IceWithin
yes

misha
you mean ... you didnt eat for 4 hours and 23 minutes shocking

Kosta
Wow, 4 hours, how very productive.

IceWithin
lol yes misha I once spent 1 WHOLE day without eatin I was in the hospital... and they didnt allow me to eat anything... but thats not the point! stick out tongue

and kosta yes very productive Im so mu8ch better at pacman now!! eek!

IceWithin
i mean... this is going on my resume!!

misha
lol yes misha I once spent 1 WHOLE day without eatin I was in the hospital... and they didnt allow me to eat anything... but thats not the point! stick out tongue

a whole day? cry
now thats just un-called for schmoll

IceWithin
lol I know I was actually thinkingof running away, but I was there cuz I had eating disorders so i thought i might faint...
dont get me wrong!! Im not anorexic or anything for a while I just couldnt stand food sad I was so weak so my mom took me 2 the clinic big grin

Kosta

True! I acn see it now!

*President bursts in to the room followed by bodyguards and the national defence beuro*

"Ice Within! Youre our las hope! Sadaam has fired 1000000 nukes and theyre headed our way! The only way to hack the auto destruct sequence is to break the code and the code is a particularly hard pacman level! You mustsnt fail. etc etc, you save tthe world credits roll, shitty review at the box office. stick out tongue

misha
lol I know I was actually thinkingof running away, but I was there cuz I had eating disorders so i thought i might faint...
dont get me wrong!! Im not anorexic or anything for a while I just couldnt stand food sad I was so weak so my mom took me 2 the clinic big grin

you were having eating problembs so they didnt let you eat? confused how does that work?

IceWithin
*is flattered* embarrasment

IceWithin
Originally posted by misha
you were having eating problembs so they didnt let you eat? confused how does that work?

lol it sounds crazy laughing out loud
but there was something wrong with my stomack, so they had to "fix" the prob, and then I could eat... cuz If I tried to eat id just throw up... it was nasty sad and even tho I couldnt eat i was so damn hungry laughing out loud

misha
ah i understand yes
but still ... you'd think theyd let you eat a LITTLE bit of food confused

IceWithin
nope... they did let me drink though

misha
how rude ranting

IceWithin
i know!

Jackie Malfoy
Wow you have no life!JK!JM laughing

IceWithin
u want me to kick ure ass? mad

Jackie Malfoy
I was just kiding and beside I can kick yours better.JMboxing

silver_tears
Pac-Man is the shiz smokin'

Sicky666
What's so interesting about Pac-Man? I sort of bores me this game, where's the challenge?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.