what style is jesse best at

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserules
ask yourself,what style is jesse best at? huh

KillTheLight
Originally posted by jesserules
im smarter than 96% of america

jesserules
shutup already whats wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesserules
and it justso happends that its true

KillTheLight
shutup already whats wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont tell me to shut up...and the only thing wrong is you

and it justso happends that its true

yeah as true as jesse being related to paul

jesserules
man,GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KillTheLight
man,GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh huh take your own advice...misses smarty pants...sheesh..just cause your super intelligent doesnt mean you get to tell me what to do...roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression

jesserules
I NEVER SAID SO,I DONT CARE IF YOU MESS UP YOUR LIFE,JUST LEAVE ME ALONE

KillTheLight
blink...you need help

jesserules
ME,YOU STARTED ALL OF THIS,AND I WASNT ON DRUGS AND WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME?THIS IS WHAT I MEEN YOU ARE ANOING AND NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!

jesserules
big grin eek! love

KillTheLight
ME,YOU STARTED ALL OF THIS,AND I WASNT ON DRUGS AND WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME?THIS IS WHAT I MEEN YOU ARE ANOING AND NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!

wow your your intellegence level is mind blowing...I see you still havent learnt how to spell 'Annoying yet'..or realised that this thread will be closed...but what should i know..your the super intelligent one...by the way..I love how you type in all caplocks...

jesserules
I KNOW IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE CLOSED,MAINLY BECAUSE YOU USED THIS ENTIRE THREAD FOR AN IMMETURE ARGUMENT THAT STARTED BECAUSE I SAID THAT I THOUGHT THAT JESSE SANG BETER THAN PAUL AND USED SOMETHING THAT A FORMER PAUL MC.CARTNEY SAID AND I BELIEVED BECAUSE IT CAME FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE!!!

KillTheLight
No it will be mainly be closed cause there's already a jesse thread...so quit your pointless ranting cause it's really boring.

jesserules
HOW ABUOT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE,YOUR REMINDING ME OF MY X BOYFRIEND!!!!

TWelling4Ever
calm down guys!!!!! lets just get back on topic...i like jesse's song because you live, any1 else?

LanİeWindu™
ask yourself,what style is jesse best at? huh

The style he is best at is SUCKING.

Just another little boy wanting to sing in a high voice and wear pansy clothes.

TWelling4Ever
What the f**k?

Jackie Malfoy
I would have to say pop!JM yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.