X-men ages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ayjay
I guess this thread is for propsed ages of the x-men, in either mainstream, ultimate, etc...

of course, no one knows how old logan is, only that he was around before world war one....OOLD

any one got any ideas of current ages?

gambitindaflesh
Remy is approximately 25, of course he was an orphan, but he a young guy which may account for some of his... slight imperfections.

BENITO
age of xavier
age of apocalypse
age of sentinels

Mainstream
Xavier in the regular universe..around mid 40..early 50's
Sentinels have been around for about 10 to 15 years in the regular Xmen universe...and Apocalypse in 5001..he had a birthday last Thursday.

gambitindaflesh
Aw, your so cute Mainstream! did you remember your fav villians birthday!?
If i didn't make it clear, Gambit being an orphan means they don't know his birthday but 25 should be pretty right on.

radioboy121
Wolverine is definitely over 100.

In believe the Stepford Cuckoos mentioned Emma being 37.

Xavier is probably in his 50's or even 60's.

Rogue is probably in her early or mid 20's as it was noted (I think by Moira) that she was not much older than Shadowcat.

Apocalypse is probably at least 4,000 years old. Actually, he should be dead by now, but the celestial technology has allowed him to extend his life (a la lazardus pit).

Jean, Cyclops, and Archangel are probably in their early to mid 30's, while Iceman maybe late 20's or early 30's.

eleveninches
I think that in comic in general, the charachters age 1 year for every 5-10 years in real life

gls
makes sense. they wouldn't want all there characters dying every other week.
and apoclaypse was around since ancient egypt so he his an old guy.

Mainstream
I don't think Xavier is in his 60...he's a good 10 years off from 60...Wolverine was born in the 1880's so 120 to 130 something sounds about right...Rogue 18 to 23..I think.

ayjay
i think rogue is defintly in 20s...watabout nightcrawler? how old is he in ultimate and normal?

Mainstream
ultimate...I'm guessing late teens...normal late 20's I'm guessing

countryfan2004
Kitty, I think, is about 22 and Rogue about 23 to 26. Paige is 19 according to the Uncanny issues when Paige and Warren visited Paige's hometown, so I doubt she's 20 yet. This is all in the normal universe. I'm really not sure about anyone else.

LISA-J
Rogue is like 24.

Mainstream
okay.

Clovie
so who is the youngest? eek!

Mainstream
out of who?

Clovie
x-men blink

Mainstream
out of which xmen....name a small group or something....Jubilee is proberly 16 or 17. Gambit and Rogue are early mid 20's Iceman is early mid 20's Wolverine is like a 120-135...Xavier is mid 40-early 50's. Sinister is over a 150. Storm is mid 30's Beast is too. Scott, Jean, Warren. Chamber is early 20's Husk is late teens....Cable is only 2 to 4 but he was raised in the future so he could be trained to controll is techno virus...he stayed in the future for like 42 to 45 years...so technically Cable is like 15 years older than his dad Scott....freaky stuff.or he at least looks older anyway.

Clovie
that was blink just made me speachless

stormfront13
storm and jean should be the same age-how old is emma frost

Fionnuala
Nightcrawler was 14 at the start of Ultimate x-men..i think rest are around 17/18 in Ultimate except for Xavier and Wolverine...

stormfront13
well i know for a fact that storm was still a teenager in ultimate and by the way she dresses and the way she looks in ultimate i'd say storm is about 20 maybe.

LISA-J
Really are you sure,cause wolvy is sooooo robbing the cradle.

ayjay
but logan and storm arent together in ultimates are they? i thought that was mainstream?

kayC
I think storm is atleast 25 - 30 rogue a little younger about 21/22 mabey and gambit about the same age as rogue which explains y he is so amazingly gorg!

kayC
In ultimate tho i rekon rogue is atleast 17 and gambit is atleast in his 20's which would b quite interesting 2 c the age gap being reflected thru their relationship so please let them get 2gether pleeeeeease ....... i dnt seem desprate do i? embarrasment

ayjay
hahaha...not compared to some ppl on this forum ^__^

Fionnuala
i think they will get together..i want them to..but then i also want Gambit to lose the frizzy hair *sigh* can't win them all stick out tongue

stormfront13
storm should be younge than 25 shouldn't she?? i mean she was like on;y 17 when the series started

kayC
Originally posted by Fionnuala
i think they will get together..i want them to..but then i also want Gambit to lose the frizzy hair *sigh* can't win them all stick out tongue
defo it doesnt suit him at all sick
but lets hope that rogue and remy find some happiness

kayC
o btw lovin the sigs fionnuala and stormfront13 cool

Mainstream
somebody said 37 stormfront.

ayjay
i thought storm was 30s in mainstream, but like late teens --> 20s in ultmiate

Mainstream
my bad I thought you said Emma Frost...forgive me I must of read another post or something.

BENITO
Originally posted by ayjay
but logan and storm arent together in ultimates are they? i thought that was mainstream?
I'd love to see that but not as much as chamber and jubilee

Mainstream
Wolverine and Storm are in Cananda they gonna fight Ulitmate Deathstrike......I can hardly wait. emoticon___pwned

BENITO
just keep your bladder control DUDE

kayC
Originally posted by Mainstream
Wolverine and Storm are in Cananda they gonna fight Ulitmate Deathstrike......I can hardly wait. emoticon___pwned
have i missed summat

Mainstream
I don't know have you.

stormfront13
oooh they are!! imo storm could take deathstrike singlehandidly

Fionnuala
maybe..but i'd say you're slightly biased stick out tongue

ayjay
hahaha....i rekon it'l be a kool fight...lady deathstrike...woooaaa mamma..should be kool...i hope...it betta be....

stormfront13
but isn't lady deathstrkie like half robot?? storm would have no problem

radioboy121
She's the ultimate cyborg within Pierce's stock, but she lacks range that makes her capable of taking on Storm in an open area.

stormfront13
oh i thought she was just a regular cyborg but imo storm could beat her alone. but this isn't about this lol so i say in ultimate storms 20 and in 616 she's early 30's

ayjay
me too! glad we agree

LISA-J
Originally posted by kayC
In ultimate tho i rekon rogue is atleast 17 and gambit is atleast in his 20's which would b quite interesting 2 c the age gap being reflected thru their relationship so please let them get 2gether pleeeeeease ....... i dnt seem desprate do i? embarrasment They are,she ran off with him.

ayjay
o0o0o....

how old is beast in ultimate and mainstream?

LISA-J
Mainstream he's about late thirties I think,as for ultimate i'm not sure how old he was.

ayjay
ah k..how old is psylocke right now?? does anyone know an exact age or at least a very accurate guess within 1 or 2 years?

Paola
28 big grin

Fionnuala
do you count the time she was dead?

pr1983
Originally posted by Paola
28 big grin

hmm... are u sure paola? or is that not someone elses age?

stormfront13
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ^^^^^ ah ha ha ha

ayjay
hahaha....cunning paola >__<

platinumx
this one got me baffled, in New x-men jean tells reporters that Xavier manifested his powers 30 years ago, when he was 11, that makes him 41. I cannot believe that xavier is 41, that just sounds so wrong to me. =/

ayjay
well..i can sorta see him being in his forties....but yeah....he feels like a late 40s - 50

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.