If U Were Born In America Or U Wish U Were

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
if u were born in america or u wish u were wat wud u be in high school? i'd wanna be a cheerleader but id probably be a sciend geek lol dev

Clovie
i wasn't born in amarica, and to be honest amarican way of rating ppl for cheerleaders etc. isn't something what impress me that much.

ashtonsNO1fan
i no but i'd still luv to be

Clovie
why?

IceWithin
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
if u were born in america or u wish u were wat wud u be in high school? i'd wanna be a cheerleader but id probably be a sciend geek lol dev

there r cheerleaders in poland, south africa, germany, etc. messed there r "social groups" in all the high schools, all over the world

The Tired Hiker
Oh boy. erm

Clovie
Originally posted by IceWithin
there r cheerleaders in poland, south africa, germany, etc. messed there r "social groups" in all the high schools, all over the world blink social groups ok. but no. there is no cheeleaders here blink

ashtonsNO1fan
i no apparently its comin to uk. i'd wanna cheer for basketball games, i don't like football

IceWithin
Originally posted by Clovie
why?

well everyone looks up to them all the jocks want to date them... its pretty obvious clovs stick out tongue

IceWithin
Originally posted by Clovie
blink social groups ok. but no. there is no cheeleaders here blink
wanna bet? stick out tongue

Clovie
well everyone looks up to them all the jocks want to date them... its pretty obvious clovs stick out tongue i'd never been one erm

ashtonsNO1fan
well to tell the truth i literally want to be one, maybe even a professional one. lol but dating jocks is jus a bonus

Clovie
wanna bet? stick out tongue sure. i think i know wha'ts happening in MY country messed

The Tired Hiker
Generalizations Galore! roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceWithin
sure.. I know what galore is confused stick out tongue

and clovs I think I can prove it gotta do a lil research first tho stick out tongue

Clovie
good luck with research thumb up
i know that i never met any.

IceWithin
do u live in .... u know the capital city??

Clovie
nope

IceWithin
ph well there r prolly there then... most likely

Clovie
i guess there are not, but no idea erm

IceWithin
warsaw!!

The Tired Hiker
Are there cheerleaders there??! eek!

IceWithin
maybe stick out tongue

Clovie
i don't think so confused

Maya Zurak
maybe will be
San Francisco

Kosta
ROFL this is good "If you were born in America" Like if you were born in any other part of the world you live in a cave or under a rock. laughing out loud

misha
Originally posted by Kosta
ROFL this is good "If you were born in America" Like if you were born in any other part of the world you live in a cave or under a rock. laughing out loud

hysterical

i think what she means is
"stereotypically speaking, who would you be"
maybe? confused

i would be .... if i get what youre saying properly....well no actually i dont get it ... i agree with costa ... is this like ... cause i dont live in america im a nobody? confused

IceWithin
lol i also disagree with the title its stupid

misha
even though it is rather ... silly stick out tongue
if i understand it i will answer messed

IceWithin
its basically, which social group in HS would u rather be part of, or which do u think u'd/u're most likely to be

misha
well atm at school i just hang out with guys ... uh theyre not the "jocky" guys (is that what theyre called? confused ) but theyre not the geeks either ... theyre just ... im not sure ... theyre just the guys stick out tongue

when people look at me though they think id be part of the b****y or cheerleading group roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceWithin
jocks and lol in my school RIGHT now Im part of the "eh?" group there are a total of 1 person there laughing out loud my schools in chinese I dont understand anything cry

misha
aw there there hug stick out tongue

IceWithin
cry big kids are so mean cry

:lol"

lil bitchiness
Not borin in America and never wished I had been.

Jackie Malfoy
I was born in Italy and i am very happy I was.JMkoch_08

IceWithin
tu sei italiana??

s|m
^ i think thats obvious.

Anyway... Im not american, and i thank god im not... that "american highschool" labelling would be too annoying for me erm

buttcrack
i was born in america!!! its awsome. but there r some downs

JLred
I was born in america.........messed

Wolflet
if i could choose someone that i could be....i would be me

Abra
Me too I think, it's pretty cool being me, I mean, it's not like I can frickin change that. eek!

I live in the US and I want to get out, they say we're "free" but... not so much, there's still a lot of prejudice, just like everywhere else.

Shadow Dragon
I want to be aritist in high school, but no art class at the school I go to.

ashtonsNO1fan
too bad. i did art at school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.