jobs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
what the weirdest job u ever wanted to do? i've wanted to be practically everything there is thru my short life but i've always come back to one and jus last year i found out you cud do it in higher ed. an actress. but i think the weirdest is a nun after watchin the movie mermaids.

Clovie
ho no expression

ashtonsNO1fan
i'm not sayin nuns r weird though. i've wanted to be a proffesional goal keeper as well even tho i hate it

The Tired Hiker
I want to be a 'Seeker' in the Quiddich Cup.

IceWithin
Originally posted by Clovie
ho no expression

lol really hysterical

I once wanted to have like this little cart where Id sell ice creams for kids in the park (I was 7 when I wanted to do that)

and once I wanted to be a taxi driver but my dad started yelling that it wasnt a real job (I was nine)

Clovie
Originally posted by IceWithin
lol really hysterical for whole 10 minuts i've been considering it messed

LanİeWindu™
I wanted to be a taste tester for McDonald's...messed

IceWithin
thatd be so cool eek!

and clovs, u cant be serious stick out tongue they dont earn much money

LanİeWindu™
thatd be so cool eek!

and clovs, u cant be serious stick out tongue they dont earn much money

My mom does when she sells herself.

Clovie
and clovs, u cant be serious stick out tongue they dont earn much money i thought they do huh

Storm
ho no expression
nono
A courtesan yes

Clovie
Originally posted by Storm
nono
A courtesan yes that's the same confused

IceWithin
i thought they do huh

well those that I see when Im driving by the avenues dont look very rich

Storm
They are more refined. A courtesan used to be just that little bit more educated, regal, polite, stylish, character and integrity-filled, compassionate, physically beautiful and talented in her ability to not only bring pleasure, but make the gentleman feel he is really with a girlfriend, an intimate lover, someone who brings sexual healing, not a meaningless encounter. She is intelligent, a smart businesswoman, exposed to culture and current affairs, well travelled and world-wise.
That was the positive side.

IceWithin
ooh yeah courtesans rock big grin

Clovie
well those that I see when Im driving by the avenues dont look very rich coz there are different kinds of them happy

(and i hope you know that i'm kidding confused )

Originally posted by Storm
They are more refined. A courtesan used to be just that little bit more educated, regal, polite, stylish, character and integrity-filled, compassionate, physically beautiful and talented in her ability to not only bring pleasure, but make the gentleman feel he is really with a girlfriend, an intimate lover, someone who brings sexual healing, not a meaningless encounter. She is intelligent, a smart businesswoman, exposed to culture and current affairs, well travelled and world-wise.
That was the positive side.
yes that sounds much better purplequeen1

IceWithin
oooh like in six feet under the friend of brenda's ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.