A Message and/or Warning To All Who Seek To Know If A Good Change Is Going To Come

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
It's coming,

The Tired Hiker
I believe it. Sooner than we may think.

Cosmic_Beings
The world needs it, now more than ever.

And. It. Is. Coming.

The Tired Hiker
It will stop at nothing!

Cosmic_Beings
It is in the once-beautiful planet earth's very destiny to happen... and the people of today's earth shall be the ones to witness it.

The Tired Hiker
Our ancestors before us survived to get us here. We must embrace it!

Cosmic_Beings
When the time comes, you will know it... and you must spread the word at all costs.

The Tired Hiker
It is upon us like chocolate fudge! embarrasment

LanİeWindu™
The fudge will take over?

Kosta
Fudge is God. All hail Fudge.

The Tired Hiker
Oh my God!!! The fudge is coming! Grab your spoon and get ready!Jumpy

LanİeWindu™
I hope it's not hot fudge, I burn easily.

The Tired Hiker
I think it's just warm fudge. smile

The Tired Hiker
Here's what it will look like on Judgement Day!

LanİeWindu™
That's too brown, it needs to be more black.

As it is, it looks like the Poo monster from Dogma.

Cosmic_Beings

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings

Wow, that post was quite a contribution.

I award you 2 points for effort.

The Tired Hiker
Who made you the judge of fudge. stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Who made you the judge of fudge. stick out tongue

The Fudge Packing Committee, hey aren't you the Chairman?

The Tired Hiker

LanİeWindu™
More like Tex's wish.

The Tired Hiker
I think you are Tex's sock. no expression

LanİeWindu™
Why would you say that?

diva

Snap, snap

The Tired Hiker
happy

LanİeWindu™
Well, where's your proof?

Clovie

The Tired Hiker

Kosta
lets all forget our troubles and have a nice hot mug of shut the f*ck up! laughing out loud jk

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Kosta
lets all forget our troubles and have a nice hot mug of shut the f*ck up! laughing out loud jk That actually sounds good right now! big grin I'm off to bed, night'.

Kosta
Night Preston! *ZzZzZzZzZzZzZ*

misha
It's coming,

there is such thing as good? jawdrop

Cosmic_Beings

LanİeWindu™
In response?

It was just a bunch of periods strewn together.

Besides this thread of yours IS in the Off Topic Forum, so if we want to talk about fudge and poo monsters, then we can.

Cosmic_Beings

LanİeWindu™
Don't tell me about the rules man.

I've been at KMC for nearly 4 years and I was here when they created the Off-Topic forum. The rules for the OTF are nearly anything goes.

Clovie
If you want to talk about fudge and poo monsters, you can make your own topic about it, but you have to stay on topic no matter what. Read the rules. if you want thread to stay on topic (or at least near to topic) post it in GDF messed

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by Clovie
if you want thread to stay on topic (or at least near to topic) post it in GDF messed

ok

IceWithin
they're right schmoll laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
It will stop at nothing!

(Talks in a spougebob voice)"I am ready!JMspongebob

Cosmic_Beings
Lance Windu or whatever his name is said 'nice contribution' in a place where you can say anything, in my topic no less, when he was saying dumb stuff at the same time. Oh the irony.

IceWithin
dude chill u make a thread in the bloody OTF look around roll eyes (sarcastic) all topics are OFF topics... DUH

LanİeWindu™
Lance Windu or whatever his name is said 'nice contribution' in a place where you can say anything, in my topic no less, when he was saying dumb stuff at the same time. Oh the irony.

I said "Nice Contribution" because all you posted was "................"

At least we were holding a conversation, albeit a weird one.

A post with one word or not words is frowned upon by many-a-KMC member because it boosts your Post Count without you doing anything.

Cosmic_Beings

IceWithin
well ure firs post was "Its coming" that doesnt leave much convo for us, eh? at least take the bloody time to write a normal post erm

LanİeWindu™
You moron, I don't care about post count, they could bring it down to 0 for all I care. You seem to be obsessive over it though, haveing over 27,000 and even going as far as to say that people are frowning at me because I'm trying to increase my post count by posting '....................'. In actuallity, I was posting '............' because people were talking about poo monsters and fudge in my topic, which was very obvious.

You threw the rules card at me so I'll throw it right back at you.

"Be kind, don't insult other members"

And I am not obsessive over my post count, like you I could care less. I've been here over 3 years and only have 27,000 while people who have only been here for just over a year have WAY more than me.

Just stop being rude. I'm only tring to tell you this is the Off-Topic Forum, so we don't HAVE to stick with what you want us to stick with.

Cosmic_Beings
k

The Tired Hiker
So . . . . .. . . . tho poo monster isn't really coming??? embarrasment

LanİeWindu™
I guess not sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.