Revenge of the Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
Although Darth Sidious kills most of the Jedi and has revenge, but I'm really looking forward to the Jedi having their revenge against the Sith: when Obi-Wan fights and beats the shit out of Anakan and throws him in the lava pit.

mad TAKE THAT ASS WIPE ANAKAN!

PVS
http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/posting.html

Padmé Amidala
Hahahaha

nazgűl-lord
don't you ever quit making useless threads
don't you get enough attention from your friends or something

PVS
well...im going to work now. im sure by the time i get home again,
you will have gotten yourself banned from the forum for all the spamming...so have a nice life wink

awain

awain
Originally posted by PVS
well...im going to work now. im sure by the time i get home again,
you will have gotten yourself banned from the forum for all the spamming...so have a nice life wink

Wow, wow, wait a minute, I do have a life, but are you saying you just go on this Star Wars episode III forum in your spare time....Oh dear.

awain
Originally posted by awain
Wow, wow, wait a minute, I do have a life, but are you saying you just go on this Star Wars episode III forum in your spare time....Oh dear.

Padmé Amidala
Do you love quoting yourself or something?

JKozzy
blink

stefaan
Damn man, was that Awain again? Does he, like, never get the point? DUDE YOU'RE ANNOYING!!!!

Cascador
Originally posted by stefaan
Does he, like, never get the point?

I think you already know the answer! wink

smoker4
laughing out loud

Padmé Amidala
Now I say "Awain in the ass" instead of..... lol

smoker4
laughing out loud

Cascador
what's the difference lol

Stunrun
i want to kill somebody miffed

Stunrun
preferably awain devil

Stunrun
now stand back peeps! emp

jedijunky1138
He's been here a month and already started 22 threads! Ambitious little fella aren't ya!

awain

shockimebones
i love you Awain. Don't get banned.

awain
Originally posted by stefaan
Damn man, was that Awain again? Does he, like, never get the point? DUDE YOU'RE ANNOYING!!!!

Oh that's right, pick on me. I mean I've already had personality hassles from a complete stranger today. Some little kid ran past me and called me "Big bastard", I mean I wouldn't of mind if he was a hundred yards away, and everyone was looking at me and it was embarrassing as hell.

awain
Originally posted by shockimebones

Who are you?

Stunrun
Originally posted by shockimebones

i do hope your joking. Awain, all of this could of been avoided if you would of JUST read the forum rules

awain
Originally posted by Stunrun
i want to kill somebody miffed

Oh why would you want to kill me for. All right, fair enough I make really annoying stupid pointless aimless threads, but's that not the point. I mean it's not that I've launched nuclear weapons all over the world, blown up the sun, and destroyed the whole galaxy or anything.

Jedi Priestess
And this annoying, stupid and pointless thread is going to be closed in a matter of minutes.

lil bitchiness
Pointless.

awain, either learn how to construct an argument or dont make a thread. Saying things like ''Anakin is an ass wipe'' is going to cause a flame fest!! So why do it, whats wrong with you? Sheesh,

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.