Control with the Mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
You're always reading about the things people can do with the power of their mind...Reading thoughts, bending spoons, seeing into the past or future, Able to influence anothers thoughts..

There is now scientific evidence that these things are possible. Many experiments have been performed. I tend to believe it myself, when in the past I would of called them NUTs....

So do you believe it? Why or why not.....

finti
ehh and this is religious related how?

smoker4
Uri Geller?

DarkCrawler
I kinda believe in it.

Darth_Big_Boy
I beleive in it to a point. I know there's alot of fakes oput there as with alot of that type of stuff....but I also believe that some people can actually do it.

debbiejo
As for seeing the future and changing it has been documented by many studies called precognitive phenomena. Are we all just puppets of destiny moving mindlessly through a script that has already been written? If that is true then where is free will? The studies are filled with examples of people who were able to use their precognitive glimpses of the future to avoid disasters. People who foresaw the crash of a plane or ship and avoided death by not getting on. There are nineteen documented cases of people who had glimpses of the titanic sinking...some were experienced by passengers who paid attention and survived, some were experienced by passengers who ignored their forebodings and drowned and some where not in any of these two groups.

One women Irene Muza was hypnotized and forsaw her own very tragic death. The scientists decided not to tell her what she had said while hypnotized, and a few months later while getting her hair done, the hairdresser accidentally spilled some mineral spirits on a lighted stove, causing Muzas hair and clothing to be set on fire. She died. What if they did tell her? Could she have changed HER future?

Deano
what do u think of mind control from games, movies and tv?

debbiejo
I've seen some of them on the Science Chnl...and Disc. Chnl. It looks like fun to move and play things with thoughts. There is also one on the Internet called the "Wild Divine" where you can juggle balls and move things using 3 electrodes that fit on your fingers. You control your biorhythms and the graphics are out of this world....

PVS
Originally posted by debbiejo
There is now scientific evidence that these things are possible.

can you provide a reputable source or link to this 'evidence'?
or is this just a hypothetical question? confused

debbiejo
There are many books written on it in the "Science Section" of the book store. The one I'm reading right now is "Holographic Universe", by Michael Tolbert. It gives many of the physicists, and other scientist names and the experiments done. reading

This is so neat to me to find out that many unexplained phenomena are now are now becoming explainable...It's no longer an "evil spirit" thing that was always touted.

Mist
i can move objects with my mind...i can also influence lesser minds by waving my hand and saying a command....i think someone made a movie out of it....called star wars..or something...

debbiejo
Have you heard of Mansaru Emoto? He's done experiments with water.

Using your mind and emotions,he was able to change the crystals of water. You can see the difference between words like, I love you, I hate you, Thank you, and how different music vibrations change the crystals. There are many, many pictures..

Here are a couple of sites.

www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm

www.halo.net

or a search on masaru emoto.

The pictures are really neat.

debbiejo
Also, since we are made up of mostly water, and these findings are true, then we should watch how we use our words because even if we are yelling at someone else, the words you say also effect your own body as well..Emotions do effect others as it even changes the water molecules shown in the pictures.

debbiejo
Once you start looking at all this..It'll change your definition of what God is..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.