happy things end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
As always when there are happy things they must end someday...
I had two weeks of holiday, did some great things but tomorrow it's school again...

I don't want to go, as always, and it's too early for me! sad

anyway... school = bleurgh!

mah
good for you! our easter holiday was over long time ago!

Orpheus
Easter Holiday, what was that?

Ah to be at school again. Endless holidays compared to what i've got now. Then again I've got a lot more money now so I can't really complain.

yerssot
yours started two weeks earlier!

LadyEowyn
i know how you feel yers... sad

mah
no, one! you have longer holiday than us!

yerssot
you forgot to mention we have the most hours of school stick out tongue

ToMacco
I wish I could go back to school and be with all my old friends again all of the time.

Dim
Pft you couldn't pay me enough to go through my teen years again!

ToMacco
I had a blast.

LanceWindu
School sucks.

ToMacco
Yeah, but it was easy. And you got to hang out with ALL of your friends every single day.

I am really starting to miss that.

LanceWindu
My friends all sucked. They would hardley say a word to me and they would never invite me to do anything after school. Thent he next day they'd be bragging about what they did the day before then they say they are 'sorry' about forgetting to ask me to go with them.

ToMacco
They don't sound like friends to me.

LanceWindu
Well during school we would do some fun stuff together. The only reason I hung out with them because my two best friends did too. They were the only good ones there.

finti
Glad you are back to school Yers. I am so happy for ya

ToMacco
Ah, the pains of childhood.

Gundark
Most of high school sucked. The "popular" clique was like having satan in school. I was on the school paper and yearbook staff...automatically made me a lowlife. And I would talk to the lower lifes that the click made life hell for. Plus I talked to the potheads...the worst. I was a real outcast. But after you graduate all that crap doesn't mean a thing. The clique just could never see life past their own egos.

Ushgarak
I spent my whole life at school trying to make myself useful to people.

ToMacco
I spent my entire high school years socializing and drinking beer. I think I learned some math in there, somewhere.

Gundark
I sucked at math. And flunked chemistry. But I got A's in english, history and geography. So I seem to have passed.

phinney6
I am part of the "cool group" But i am freinds with people that are, so i am part of the cool group but not REALLY COOL group, and anyway my friends aren't mean to anyone and i talk to everyone who wants to talk..I am a nice cool person. smile Anyway we didn't have easter vacation but I am in the middle of spring vacation that ends SUnday...so i dont have to go to prison...I mean school (same thing, prison=school)

The cool group in my school is nice, but the Girls are so bitc** and snotty. The guys are nice so i am friends with them but I am not like "super cool"

LadyEowyn
were all biatches at my school. its not considered to mean unless yer talking about that person in front of their face

Ushgarak
Noted...

Gundark
I have one very close girlfriend I have known since I was five. Other than the assorted acquaintances of Tom's buddies and his three sisters, thats plenty.

queeq
"I have no friends, only relations."

finti
well since I rule you all .......

queeq
That is still open for debate.

Gundark
Well I consider you guys here my friends too. You're just in a different group on my e-mail list.

"Family"
"Co-Workers"
"Friends"
"Collective oddities"

laughing out loud

LanceWindu
We're the oddities right?

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic) No Lance, we're the family.

*makes obscene gesture with hand*

Gundark
Oh I can just imagine sitting around the holiday dinner table with this crew... laughing out loud

ToMacco
laughing out loud

That would be ugly. The neighbors would call the police.

Gundark
FOOD FIGHT !!!

It would be just like Animal House. laughing out loud

ToMacco
I'd be out front like John Belushi in the begining, taking a piss.

Then a naked manaquin would fly out the window.

laughing out loud

Gundark
Oh Yeah. *hands To a big jar of mustard*

I'd be D-day riding his motorcyle up the steps.

ToMacco
"Seven years of college down the drain."

Gundark
"Its not gonna be an orgy"

yerssot
if you need a tissue, just tell me... I'll ask someone else then

Gundark
I don't think that was in the movie.

queeq
"What am I?" *shoves boiled egg in his mouth*

finti
p... i..... g

LanceWindu
As in the 5-0 or the Fuzz?

I smell bacon...maybe it's from the PIG

yerssot
Pery Important Gerson?

queeq
*puts chewed egg in his cheeks, slams cheeks real hard and spits egg bits all over finti, Lance and yerssot*

"A zit! Get it?!"

yerssot
and you had to include me in the fun because ...?

queeq
We did?

Gundark
Every fall the trees are filled with toilet paper. Every spring the toilets explode.

yerssot
but they sit hard sad

Gundark
Try again.

yerssot
when it's summer perhaps

finti
now it is time for " you are a P I G, pig"

yerssot
do we have to start discodancing now?

finti
yes and you have to grow an afro too.

Turn up that KC and the sunshine tune big grin

yerssot
*starts growing some hair*
hmm... this could take years!

queeq
Baldie.

BAN-ONE MCGUINN
you are what you eat...

ToMacco
French fries?

Gundark
I thought he ate waffles.

queeq
French fries first, with tartare sauce.

Gundark
Well I've had them with vinegar, ketchup and even with gravy. But I never had them with tartar sauce.

queeq
OUr primary sauce is mayonaise, and so is the Belgian's. But tartare sauce is quite special and very Belgian... And very tasty.

Mind you, our mayonaise is a bit less sour than your salad mayonaise...

Gundark
I'd try it. I love tartar sauce. Actually I can't think of any sauce I don't like. We also put Old Bay on our french fries. Even better with vinegar too.

queeq
Old Bay?

yerssot
you see! Belgium has SOME use!

mah
but we had to look reeaally good to find it

yerssot
doesn't matter
now we have to find something good about Norway

Gundark
Old Bay is a seasoning. Spicy and salty. We put it on hard shells crabs and shrimp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.