obi vs ani raw footage please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
can someone post a link to download lots of obi vs ani raw footage so i can practice my lightsaber rotoscoping please.

Jedi Priestess
How bout pming one of the people in the fan trailer thread?

The Ones
well if they dont have some then i could go on for ever pming people so i thought i'd start a thread so someone can help me out without selecting random people to help and they cant

The Ones
please?

LandoSpeeder2
what do you mean by raw footage?

bugmenot
i think he means blue/greenscreen footage

The Ones
yes i do

The Ones
anyone?

Insomnia
whoa dude, be patient. This is a forum, not a chatroom.

Assume that responses take more than twenty minutes.

The Ones
sorry ive just got a very tight schedule here

bilb
Sorry babe, I dont have the raw footage. You might wanna try PMing Pixel Magic tho, sure he has it smile

Insomnia
Originally posted by bilb
Sorry babe, I dont have the raw footage. You might wanna try PMing Pixel Magic tho, sure he has it smile

Yeah, he's got some DVD rip quality stuff.

Not sure if he's willing to share or not... probably gets enough requests that he has them hosted somewhere.

prod_
Check out the webdoc....

I had five minutes of raw footage....called ultimate...I deleted it off my comp just the other day...I will try to get it...

EDIT:

I think I found it...I am downloading it...to make sure...

IT has some stuff...from the webdocs...I think u will be satisfied...

The Ones
cool, thanks

prod_
here:

http://www.kerryspast.com/ultimate.avi

It is 90 MB...all the duel footage is in the end...but there is some other stuff u can fool around with throughout...

I rotoscoped the obi vs. GG gaurds...turned sticks to lightsabers!

hope this will be enough...and would love to see the final product after u rotoscope yours...

Anakin2Vader
thanks for the link prod .... and i dont know what it is but that kerryspast site is hilarious
"Kerry was the leader of a group, VVAW, which planned Senate assassinations and talked about overthrowing the US government"

thats classic stuff.... there is a site sort of like it at theonion.com

The Ones
Originally posted by prod_
here:

http://www.kerryspast.com/ultimate.avi

It is 90 MB...all the duel footage is in the end...but there is some other stuff u can fool around with throughout...

I rotoscoped the obi vs. GG gaurds...turned sticks to lightsabers!

hope this will be enough...and would love to see the final product after u rotoscope yours...

cheers. its d/l now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.