Hi Everyone!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediNikki7
Well I am new in here. I am glad that I found you guys. I love Star Wars (and this is just a recent discovery). Actually someone very special introduced me to SW ('02') b/c I was not open-minded and thought SW was horrible. But I am so glad that I have changed my evil evil evil ways. Now I can't get enough of Star Wars and all the characters. I can not wait 'till May. The waiting is killing me and there is so much to be answered and I just can't wait.
P.S.- Lucas is a genius

master sifadius
welcome aboard, glad to have you here.

King Burger
Welcome aboard neighbor.

Just hope you were introduced to Star Wars through the original
three movies, not the two "pre-quels".

Morning_Glory
wave hello

Clovie
Originally posted by JediNikki7
Well I am new in here. I am glad that I found you guys. I love Star Wars (and this is just a recent discovery). Actually someone very special introduced me to SW ('02') b/c I was not open-minded and thought SW was horrible. But I am so glad that I have changed my evil evil evil ways. Now I can't get enough of Star Wars and all the characters. I can not wait 'till May. The waiting is killing me and there is so much to be answered and I just can't wait.
P.S.- Lucas is a genius i still haven't discover it ninja

have fun here.

misha
Originally posted by JediNikki7
P.S.- Lucas is a genius

youll fir in very well stick out tongue
welcome to kmc cool

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.