Phucked Up's Gallery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanİeWindu™
Okay, I decided to open up a Photoshop gallery so you can rate my work or tell me what I need to do differently. I'm just starting to learn this program, so be gentle. wink

This is my first ever signature created on Photoshop. There are some mistakes, but it's best to learn from your mistakes early on.

LanİeWindu™
This is a Fire planet I created.

Korri
Its hell of a firey eek! We would all be wee toasty people if that actually happened.

Lovin it K raver

LanİeWindu™
It's based on the planet Mustafar in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

LanİeWindu™
Here's my latest piece of work.

misha
lance eek! your work is amazing droolio
well done on everything clap

Tptmanno1
Nicly done lance...
I'm impressed.

LanİeWindu™
Thanks much tpt.

I'll be creating more on my next day off from work.

It'll be a real funny one. big grin

LanİeWindu™
I decided to do a real quick one.

If anyone wants to use this one, let me know and I'll put your name on it.

LanİeWindu™
My new avatar.

Maya Zurak
cool work too Lance! big grin

LanİeWindu™
Thanks sweetness. happy

BTW if anyone wants to request a signature from me personally, post the specifications in the Signature Request thread and PM me to remind me to check the thread.

fallentrinity
hey your work is bad ass, inspiring dude...

LanİeWindu™
I'm going to work on another signature tomorrow...I just need ideas...erm

Lana
Awesome stuff thumb up

Korri

LanİeWindu™
I used it for one day to test it out, people liked my Blood Red one better.

LanİeWindu™
Okay, I'm lazy people.

I haven't had time to create a new one, damn work.

I'll get to work tomorrow or something.

crazy_c
wow coolness in a can!

Maya Zurak
ey Ken I like your signature @hotmail.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
ey Ken I like your signature @hotmail.

Yeah a friend of mine here from KMC made that for me almost a year ago...I love it a lot.

IceWithin
ure sigs are mad cool eek!

LanİeWindu™
I've been trying to teach myself ImageReady, I hope this works...

LanİeWindu™
Image has been changed a bit to fit onto KMC, the file size was too large.

DeVi| D0do
nice... I've been playing with ImageReady too...

pretty easy once you get the hang of it big grin

LanİeWindu™
I'm still trying to figure it out, this is the first day I've tried using it.

Here is the signature that's been taking up the past few hours of my life...

Lana
That's awesome big grin

golden moon
wow!!! that's all I 've got to say! happy

LanİeWindu™
I just wish I had picked a different font, this one looks kinda funky.

IceWithin

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by IceWithin
I know it's a bit plain, but I love it laughing out loud

It worked...that's all that counts. laughing out loud

TOH
rockon Go Lance!

LanİeWindu™
Praise from TOH? Wow!

IceWithin

golden moon
wooo hooo! I just learned how to use imageready! it's really cool and easy! I 'll try to make my new sig an animation! thanks lance, you inspired me of touching imageready! eek!

BakaXero
hmm... to bad i dont have time to learn imageready right now...
i wish i could... then maybe i could join the elite sig makers...

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by golden moon
wooo hooo! I just learned how to use imageready! it's really cool and easy! I 'll try to make my new sig an animation! thanks lance, you inspired me of touching imageready! eek!

Glad to be of inspiration to you.

golden moon
eek! also TOH happy

Tptmanno1
Lance, You used Image Ready to make the animated one?
Teach me how!

Klogz
Oh I have a deep fear of imageready. It leaves me confused and disoriented so I just stick to PS.

On an awesome note, I just got The Photoshop & Imageready CS package.

You're the man, seriously! If I had talent like you, i'd join deviant art or something.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Lance, You used Image Ready to make the animated one?
Teach me how! I just used a tutorial I found on the net.

The sig I am using actually IS the tutorial, I'm just using it while I come up with something original. I have an idea of what I want, but it's based on Star Wars: Episode 2, so it's kind of dated.

LanİeWindu™
I made this for Onslaught2005

LanİeWindu™
My latest piece of work for myself.

LanİeWindu™
Created this for AngryApocolypse

LanİeWindu™
A newer version of my Clonetrooper signature.

LanİeWindu™
My new avatar...

LanİeWindu™
I made this one for ChickinMeat, it's my first time trying to make a grunge type signature.

TWelling4Ever
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3541978

i like this one lancewindu!!! eek!

good job! thumbsup

LanİeWindu™
Thanks TWelling4Ever

BTW, here's ChikinMeat's again with the name a bit lighter.

LanİeWindu™
Once again people, if you want me to try and make a signature for you let me know in here or by PM, I'm willing to give it a shot.

LanİeWindu™
I changed my current signature just a bit, so it looks a bit more dynamic.

misha
oooh this one is fantastic!!

golden moon
thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

that's all I have to say yes

ewansbabe
can you make me a sig with Obi-Wan Kenobi that says my user name one it???? smile thank you so much!! wink Fellow Star Wars freak/geek here smile

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by ewansbabe
can you make me a sig with Obi-Wan Kenobi that says my user name one it???? smile thank you so much!! wink Fellow Star Wars freak/geek here smile

Do you want a single picture or multiple ones?

What size do you want, just the maximum KMC size of 450 x 150 pixels?

Do you want a color scheme on it at all?

ewansbabe
multiple pics of him and um... the maximum size, and do some sort of blue color scheme i'm leaving it mostly up to you wink you're creative smile

LanİeWindu™
Alright, I'll be starting on this tomorrow morning, I had to wait til my days off from work.

IceWithin
yo lance can u make me a sig please!! star wars sig, if u need pics there r some good ones here .
http://www.scifimoviepage.com/art_episode3.html

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by IceWithin
yo lance can u make me a sig please!! star wars sig, if u need pics there r some good ones here .
http://www.scifimoviepage.com/art_episode3.html

Sure, I'll make one for you as soon as I finish one up for ewansbabe.

Flarge
i heard i can get sigs from here is this true?

IceWithin

Flarge
i am going to want detail i will explain my sigsmile i want my guy to be standing in front of a castle with a great sword in his hands pointing downwards... i want it to be a fire sword if not very shiny silvery the handle ivory if not gold if not very detailed leather. his hair will be black it will be a long as conans hair but does not look nothing like him he will look like caromon from the dragonlance book, novels.. med. nose black big eyes but not anime big scruffy look hair somewhat blowing in his face he will have a crown with 3 jewels the one in the middle will be fiery red the one to his left will be green and the next will be ur choice...it must be a huge crown no gems in the back but is big enough for it...he will be wearing what conan had in the movie conan the conquerer thats right loin cloth detail it also i want everything to be very detailed down to the vein on his fingersmile... to the right and left of him will be trees but not right next to him he stands about 6'4" very muscular HUGEsmileright next to him is someone that resembles rastilin but make this guy darker eviler... instead a staff he will have a long sword that guy i don't really care about go ahead and make as u see fit as long as it resembles rastlin... i think thats about it sorry for being so picky but there is some guy laughing at me say he has a sig i don't and when i get a sig its going to suck ass... please don't let me down guys i want this sig to KICK ASS not suck it i want this sig to knock him around like a pinball...smile please I'm counting on u guys i only have 3 days to get this done... take ur time but make it asap!!:P thanks i will do whatever it takes that u will need of me i read up there in earlier post that i needed something called Green dots i do not know what it is please fill me in on anything and everything here... i come from a message board also its t this place here here i will put it later in this postsmile please check that place out i love it there it kicks so much ass but we don't have that many members there if u guys could give us some shinning hopesmile oh and before i forget the sun will be out in this sig rising but not barley about 10:00 o clock... see what u can do i REALLY appreciate this what u might be doing for me i know what i ask for is alot and i apologize for it..../me takes a bow...

thanks in advance ur man Flarge!! here goes the site opps it says i cant post links yet but when i can i will big grin

Flarge
holy crack head i wrote i lot wowthanks everybodybig grin

Flarge
i mean untill u get me one smile thanks again

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Flarge
i mean untill u get me one smile thanks again

Dude...that's too complicated for me...laughing out loud, I'm an amatuer.

You might want to ask someone else.

IceWithin
so u'll do mine? eek! whistle

LanİeWindu™
If I can get my Mojo back erm, I've tried doing the sig for ewansbabe, but I don't have any good ideas, all the ones I've tried suck. messed

ewansbabe
naw i bet they didn't

IceWithin
hey lance u can take time with mine... I got one already Im gonna use it for a while

Flarge
newb.... hahahaha np thats coolsmile

Ken Kenobi
A quick signature using my new user name...

Ken Kenobi
Here is a banner I made for my new forum.

I blacked out the URL on it, cause I don't want to spam KMC in any way. stick out tongue

Maya Zurak
cool work my dear
what about your avatar? cool

Ken Kenobi
cool work my dear
what about your avatar? cool

Still don't have one. stick out tongue

Here is a new signature I made for myself. It's kinda boring, and a bit funny. Tell me what you think.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Still don't have one. stick out tongue

Nevermind, I made one anyways, it's for my dear Maya. love

Ken Kenobi
Changed my sticker signature a bit...

Maya Zurak
tnx that was nice ^^

Ken Kenobi
tnx that was nice ^^

No. Thank you, for making me my new signature and avy. It means a lot to me.

Maya Zurak
it's okay happy

|MeMw| Obi-Wan
please can you make a picture signature for me please with obi-wan
and my name please "|MeMw|Obi-wan" and put "jedi Master" on it aswell please. Happy Dance

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by |MeMw| Obi-Wan
please can you make a picture signature for me please with obi-wan
and my name please "|MeMw|Obi-wan" and put "jedi Master" on it aswell please. Happy Dance

You're in luck.

Here in a few days I have 12 days off from work and I will have lots of free time to create a signature.

|MeMw| Obi-Wan
cheers im in look i have a better post of what id like if this is possible for you to do might not be but id always settle with any.

a pic of obi-wan and in text have |MeMw|Obi-Wan and have jedi master below. and as a favour in sted of it being a pic of Obi-wan can it be a movie clipjust somthing short like obi wan swingind his light saber at anakin then it all changes and has a still pic of obi wan him self then my name appears then jedi master.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by |MeMw| Obi-Wan
cheers im in look i have a better post of what id like if this is possible for you to do might not be but id always settle with any.

a pic of obi-wan and in text have |MeMw|Obi-Wan and have jedi master below. and as a favour in sted of it being a pic of Obi-wan can it be a movie clipjust somthing short like obi wan swingind his light saber at anakin then it all changes and has a still pic of obi wan him self then my name appears then jedi master.

To do the animation like that I would first off need a clip, which I don't have, and it would be waaaaaaay too large for use on KMC. I'd have to have the image quality really poor just to make it under 30k, and it would be so bad you would hate it.

|MeMw| Obi-Wan
o ok then ill just stick with a still picture please

Ken Kenobi
Made this one in a couple of minutes last night for WickedTexasMomA

Flarge
i have one for a avatar and siggy

i want the part of the movie where luke walks up to vader and the take there ligh sabers out and hit that first scene i want that little clip on me avatar i seen it happen were there moving avatar so and for my siggy i want this pic on there i will put it up :P to have at the bottem saying owned :P Happy Dance

Flarge
i want this scene of the movie as the avatar

Ken Kenobi
i have one for a avatar and siggy

i want the part of the movie where luke walks up to vader and the take there ligh sabers out and hit that first scene i want that little clip on me avatar i seen it happen were there moving avatar so and for my siggy i want this pic on there i will put it up :P to have at the bottem saying owned :P Happy Dance

I haven't done any sigs for other people in a while, but the sig sounds easy enough.

Find me a clip of that scene and I will see what I can do for an avatar.

Also...here is a variation of the signature Maya Zurak made for me. I enhanced the colors and added a lightsaber behind the Imperial insignia, also added numbers into the barcode, plus a little message. love

Ken Kenobi
Here is a background piece I did for Ast Rofan for another forum.

Ken Kenobi
Here is one that I just made for myself.

Ken Kenobi
And here is an alternate version of that same signature.

Ken Kenobi
3rd version of that signature.

Ken Kenobi
And the final version...

Flarge
:P i am not able to find any clips sad

Ken Kenobi
:P i am not able to find any clips sad

Sorry. I'm not good at animating avatars anyways.

Here is my new one, based on my old screen name.

Ken Kenobi

Ken Kenobi
Here's a new random one I made, the idea just popped into my head, so I said "the hell with it".

Enjoy.

If anyone wants to use this, let me know and I'll put your name on it.

Lana
Here's a new random one I made, the idea just popped into my head, so I said "the hell with it".

Enjoy.

If anyone wants to use this, let me know and I'll put your name on it.

hysterical

Ken Kenobi
Gotta love Family Guy

Ken Kenobi
I made this one for a friend of mine.

I think it is one of the best I have done.

Lana
Spork......evil face

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
Spork......evil face

Prepare to bow down before it Alana.

Lana
Hah. No.

Ken Kenobi
New Family Guy one.

Ken Kenobi
I've animated it, it's too large to use on KMC, but I can use it at other forums.

Ken Kenobi
As per Maya's request I have animated hers as well.

Ken Kenobi
2nd version

Ast Rofan
Sweet, those are great. Too bad they are of no use at KMC, they require a darker place to thrive.

Why am I not a member of the sisterhood? sad stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Sweet, those are great. Too bad they are of no use at KMC, they require a darker place to thrive.

Why am I not a member of the sisterhood? sad stick out tongue

Stupid sig limitations...sad

Ast Rofan
I know, I dont need to go crazy like I do at the other place, but a little more freedom is always welcome. If I make an image at the max 450/150 I have to reduce the quality.

BTW, Did you do that scanner thing in Imageready, or a whole nother beast?

Maya Zurak
Woah! I can see my sig!
bad luck that i cant use it here ...
ey Ast you are always welcome to be in the Sisterhood ^^
happy

Ken Kenobi
I know, I dont need to go crazy like I do at the other place, but a little more freedom is always welcome. If I make an image at the max 450/150 I have to reduce the quality.

BTW, Did you do that scanner thing in Imageready, or a whole nother beast?

ImageReady. These are real simple to do. I'm planning on making a more complicated one sometime later.

Ast Rofan
ImageReady. These are real simple to do. I'm planning on making a more complicated one sometime later.

Huh, that is what I used on my Lidge sig, but I have never put a moving piece on there. I always just went from image to image. I think I have some studying to do. reading

Ken Kenobi
Huh, that is what I used on my Lidge sig, but I have never put a moving piece on there. I always just went from image to image. I think I have some studying to do. reading

You need to learn to "Tween", aka In Between.

Say you have the image in Photoshop, make sure you have the scan line on a seperate layer than the rest of the image. Switch to ImageReady and Duplicate the frame. Now in the duplicated frame move the scan line to the farthest point you want it to go. Now there is a button in the Frames list called "Tween" You can set the number of frames in between the two original copies. Click ok and it fills in all the empty spots and you have just made a scan line go across the image. Now you need to get the scan line back where you started and "Tween" again. Set it for "Forever" and the scan line will continue scanning the image. happy

Ast Rofan
Cool thanks, I will keep practicing it.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9310/test4yc.gif

Ken Kenobi
Cool thanks, I will keep practicing it.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9310/test4yc.gif

I'd add some more frames to slow the scan down. Also I forgot to say, you want to blend the scan block over the background image with a "Color" blend, and also I like to add a 2 px black stroke (inside) to the scan block.

Ast Rofan
How many frames did you use?

Ken Kenobi
I'm using 35, I am gonna slow my next ones down/

Ken Kenobi
This one's too large to attach to KMC. I'm just testing new animation techniques.
http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/3853/hulk39xk.gif

Korri
Kenf you need to teach me how to do all this animation crap smile.

Ken Kenobi
Tis easy.

Just take the explaination I posted above and to do the doors you need 2 layers over the background. Move em both to their desired positions and "tween" it...voila.

Korri
#1 Never assume that somethinbg is easy JUST because you can do it.
#2 Yes, OK i will give that a try.
#3 Never call me voila again.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Korri
#1 Never assume that somethinbg is easy JUST because you can do it.
#2 Yes, OK i will give that a try.
#3 Never call me voila again.

Actually, it is easy. stick out tongue The first time I tried it, I did a more complicated design and it worked. It took me only minutes.

I didn't call you Voila. stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
A new retro inspired sig I made for another site. It's too wide to fit on KMC.

Ken Kenobi
http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/2806/silverken27we.png

Another one that's too big for KMC, but I love it. droolio

Ken Kenobi
New cyclops signature.

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/5494/cyclops6lj.jpg

Ken Kenobi
Just did these 2 for Cepheus.

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/5805/spawn6yh.jpg

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/8672/spawn20ij.jpg

Barker
Mr. Ken, I Must Say, Your Signatures are raver

Piggle Humsy
I had to come here and stand in awe of your newest sig... it's awesome! eek!

the surfer one that's too big for kmc is absolutely amazing too! I love it!

There is no way I would get any prize in the sig contest if you are entering! down

your just too damn good. disgust

could you please leave kmc? confused

stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Just did these 2 for Cepheus.

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/5805/spawn6yh.jpg

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/8672/spawn20ij.jpg

Nice nice very nice smokin'
Where do you get the brushes from?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Barker
Mr. Ken, I Must Say, Your Signatures are raver

Thanks. embarrasment

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I had to come here and stand in awe of your newest sig... it's awesome! eek!

the surfer one that's too big for kmc is absolutely amazing too! I love it!

There is no way I would get any prize in the sig contest if you are entering! down

your just too damn good. disgust

could you please leave kmc? confused

stick out tongue

*leaves KMC* sad stick out tongue

Thanks.

Originally posted by Sir Mist
Nice nice very nice smokin'
Where do you get the brushes from?

*broken record* Thanks.

I get the brushes from this site: http://www.ringsurf.com/netring?action=info&ring=psbrushes

It's a Ring of different PSBrush sites, most are old and out dated, but there are some good ones still. I usually go for Grunge brushes for backgrounds.

I've been "commissioned" by someone else to make a signature. I'll probably post it tomorrow.

TheQuincy
Dude you could rival barker.

How about a batman sig?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Dude you could rival barker.

How about a batman sig?

PM me with details.

Size, Color, Movie or Cartoon Batman (if movie, which movie?), Name to display, Tagline or Quote?

I have someone else who requested, but since he hasn't been able to PM me details yet I can go ahead and do yours right away.

darthvader_fan
can someone help me out on a darth vader signature image

thanks

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
can someone help me out on a darth vader signature image

thanks

If you don't mind waiting until after I finish the 2 signatures that have already been requested, I can do it when I get time. (Work and all. sad)

darthvader_fan
ok i can wait as long as i need too

Ken Kenobi
Ok, new plan. stick out tongue

Whoever PM's me the signature details first (since no one has) will get theirs first.

I need to know what you want:

Size
Color Scheme
How many character images? I always suggest one or two.
What name do you want on the sig?
Do you want a tagline or a quote on it as well?
Any particular kind of border?
Do you have an effect you want me to try and recreate?

Lana
Pssst...hey Ken....for brushes, have you ever browsed around deviantart? That's where I find most of mine.

Ken Kenobi
Pssst...hey Ken....for brushes, have you ever browsed around deviantart? That's where I find most of mine.

Most only have brushes for PS7.0 or above. sad I need brushes for 6.0

Lana
Ahh, sucky....

Most are for CS or CS2 now, so even I can't use them erm

BTW, when you're looking for PS brushes, look for Paintshop Pro ones as well, you can use them in PS by changing the file extension from .jbr to .abr.

Ken Kenobi
Try this one on for size TheQuincy.

http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/1598/bm6xr.gif

Hegemon875
Ahh, sucky....

Most are for CS or CS2 now, so even I can't use them erm

BTW, when you're looking for PS brushes, look for Paintshop Pro ones as well, you can use them in PS by changing the file extension from .jbr to .abr.

Hmm I have PS elements and I can use all PS brushes stick out tongue

But my elements has extremely limited adjustment layer options sad

Lana
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Hmm I have PS elements and I can use all PS brushes stick out tongue

But my elements has extremely limited adjustment layer options sad

You freaking serious? I have 7 so I can't use brushes made in CS or CS2. It sucks, especially when people don't say what version they made it in so I download it, try to use it in Photoshop, and am told that it won't work in my version miffed

Layers though are the best thing ever so far as I'm concerned, when it comes to image editing big grin

Hegemon875
You freaking serious? I have 7 so I can't use brushes made in CS or CS2. It sucks, especially when people don't say what version they made it in so I download it, try to use it in Photoshop, and am told that it won't work in my version miffed

Layers though are the best thing ever so far as I'm concerned, when it comes to image editing big grin

'tis true sad

How much does PS 7 cost anyway? Hopefully not as much as CS..

Elements isnt so great, I have no color channel options, no blending options, no color balance adjustments..

Lana
I'm not sure, it should be cheaper as it's an older version. The newest version is something like $600. 7's a few years old so it'll be cheaper...I've had it for 4 years now messed

CS and CS2 are basically identical to 7, I tried both and saw no differences.

Hegemon875
I'm not sure, it should be cheaper as it's an older version. The newest version is something like $600. 7's a few years old so it'll be cheaper...I've had it for 4 years now messed

CS and CS2 are basically identical to 7, I tried both and saw no differences.

Prolly better than elements it only cost $100 brand new.

Ken Kenobi
For those waiting for signatures, I am having artist's block at the moment. The ideas I have aren't turning out as I hope and since I am actually still learning techniques, I will try to read up on some tutorials to get better ideas.

Family_guy725, darthvader_fan if you have any ideas please tell me and I will try to make them that way. Go ahead and hit up www.gamerenders.com/forum and search for renders that you'd like me to use.

I am having trouble finding Venom and Carnage images that are useable F_g725. I mean, I did find some, but they don't match up so they would look odd.

darthvader_fan
For those waiting for signatures, I am having artist's block at the moment. The ideas I have aren't turning out as I hope and since I am actually still learning techniques, I will try to read up on some tutorials to get better ideas.

Family_guy725, darthvader_fan if you have any ideas please tell me and I will try to make them that way. Go ahead and hit up www.gamerenders.com/forum and search for renders that you'd like me to use.

I am having trouble finding Venom and Carnage images that are useable F_g725. I mean, I did find some, but they don't match up so they would look odd. i want one that has darth vader behind fire, o and a red lightsaber

thanks a whole bunch KEN KENOBI

TheQuincy
Yo ken. I was very impressed with what you could do just with the subject of Batman alone. Like I said, you could rival the big barker. Let's give you a real test my man:

TheQuincy
and the add on:

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>