whats the worst thing you have ever done to your hair?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i slayed buffy
hhaahhah i hav munted my hair so much lately ok i went and got it cut real blunt in a bob and then ppl was like oh it not good get it dun again so i got it cut shorter and now it to my sholders and its kinda munted but i hav a fringe thingy to the top of my upper lip and i wear it on the side and stuf

Vampiree
i dyed them PINK... well actually it should have been ruby but it looked pink...

Clovie
my hiar always look terrible and i can do nithing to make them look good...weep

i slayed buffy
awww dont be sad

Clovie
ok.... when i put them inot pony tail they don't look so bad....

and now i g2g back to school sadsadsad

cya later

Chelsea23
Ok, remember this, I am a blonde, it goes with this story. I went swimming every other day in the summer in our pool. Well I never wet my hair before or after I got out of the pool. After swimming season was over, I was the only person you would see with one light green highlight in the back of my head. Doesn't seem so embrassing. But it was. yes

i slayed buffy
lol theres a yr 7 at skool with the light green hair thing

Chelsea23
Well that was last year, I know not to make that mistake again. And my mom wouldn't even let me dye my hair to hide it...

i slayed buffy
mom lol its mum dude!!! u americans MOM!!! ITS MUM!!!!

NyC-gUrL
I say Mom too cry

anyway, there was this one time, when I was like 10 me and this girl at school had a b*tch fight and she grabbed the scissors and she cut my hair no expression and it was really long too sad She cut off about 4 inches. mad

Chelsea23
oh it bites...My MUM(Charz!) was babysitting me and a next door neighbor's kid before. This little girl was my age...well I found a pair of scissors, and I thought she needed a cool haircut, well her haircut was zig-zag and not to mention....hidious! Well for payback, my MUM let this girl cut my hair so that we were even. Not only were we even, we were freaking twins, and it took so long to grow our hair back!

*Georgina_A*
Aww *hugz*

About 3 years ago I went to get my hair cut and i told the hairdresser i wanted a bob. 2 hours later almost all my hair was cut off and i looked terrible sad but my hair's grown back now so i'm happy smile

pixie1
when i was little (4)i cut off the Whole of the left side of my hair and trew it down stairs to my cousin it didnt grow back till i was 6

realworlddreams
i've never done anythin stupid to my hair...
wait, when i was 10 i got a buzz cut...
NOT SPIKED!!! BUZZED it was like .05" long...omfg i hate that decision...
i like spikes, but LONG spikes, or jus mostly pushed forward w/a brush n moved w/my hands...

Chelsea23
Oh wow. It takes forever for my hair to grow...longer for it to grow back!!

silver_tears
I don't do anything really bad to my hair, when I was little it was really long, like waist lenght, but then I got it cut really short erm It's longer now, but still not waist length sad

Linkalicious
bowl cut when i was like 7.

In high school i dyed it black with red streaks.

those are my 2 worst.

total metalhead
i grew it long, dyed it jet black and put it into dreadlocks. it was horrible sad

silver_tears
awwwwwwww, how odd confused

total metalhead
thats putting it nicely sad

Sarah15
well, ive cut it really short before..and ive died my hair brown...thats about it..

Placebo_fan
My hair is so thick, that when i got it cut to about shoulderlength, itwent frizzy and bulked right out. Thank god for straighteners, i wouldn't have survived without them...

Korri
fed it to my cat

§pearhead
letting someone else light it on fire sad it happened on the bus laughing out loud

Korri
oh yeah i know someone whob put their hair in a whole punch and then punched it....that was bad..

Chelsea23
brown?! Whoa....when??? lol, its red now

Be@st
I haven't really done anything too big (except of making my teachers going nuts because of my hair styles); but soon I'll dye it with blue (I really mean blue; I won't be a blonde)

MythBlazer
kind of like the guy in ure avatar

Be@st
Yeah; but darker blue

MythBlazer
oh ok like navy blue

Be@st
This color: oops; I forgot to add attachment

Be@st
this color:

burlyman
I shaved it a few years ago and my sister dyed is bright blonde (like bleached but not) no expression *screams*

Tired Hiker
I tried to dye my mohawk red about two years ago, but it ended up pink. So I just left it.

steely balls
i got a perm once, it didn't look bad it just smelled shitty

SlipknoT
I had a mushroom cut when I was little

Dregh
Once I dyed my hair white....long ago, I don't remember why...I have it black now.

Baylin
The worst thing I ever did was having it cut short when it was half way down my back. It felt so bad the first few times I washed it I nearly cried.

SlipknoT
then why did you get it cut?

Baylin
Although it looked cool I really needed a job and well long hair wouldnt have gone down well sad

whatshisface
whats the worst thing you have ever done to your hair?

i tried to dye myself blonde, but i have black hair, the f*cking stuff turned my hair orange...

jacksparrow22
hmmm dying the tips green *twitches* and letting my best friend higlight it with this orange sh*t, both didnt come out for a while...

but ive given my friend with extremely curly hair an afro...she looked so awesomelaughing out loud

PrincessAsh007
i have two..
once when i was like 5 or something i cut my own hair into a mullet.. yea, a MULLET! then my mum (lol) took me to a hairs cutting place and they started to cut my hair and i started freaking out and wouldn't let them finish my hair so my hair went half cut. it looked like the worst mullet ever. omg. it was BAD
and then..
In 7th grade i got this hair dye that was supposed to be Burgundy and it turned out firetruck red. red red red. and everyone called me firecrotch. embarrasment
oh and once in 8th grade i dyed my hair burgundy on the top layer and black on the bottom and so now i have dark brown on the bottom and light on the top (i tryed to dye it back) becasue of that.

kohl
i once dyed my hair this burgundy colour but it ended up looking pinkish when it faded. it looked awful and i had to redye it immediately because of work.

Cyclops
I once died my hair irrodecent... it was kind of cool. I was in a punk band at the time and we had a show the next day. It was all spiky and so on for the show, and I had high hopes! The good thing was everybody thought it looked awesome. The bad thing was the lights made it look pink. All the pictures taken of me turned out with me and pink hair. BOO!!

Korri
i ate it

big gay kirk
A fellow Scout Leader was showing everyone how to light a paraffin pressure lamp, when a jet of flame shot up from the top of it... he jumped back, sighed with relief that he wasn't injured, wiped his hand across his forehead... and his eyebrows came off!!!!!

BadBabe
dyed it red and yellow and cut it 2"

i had it like that for about 1 year

tassie
i got my hairbrush stuck in my hair, and i couldn't get it out. I had to go all the way to the hairdresser, walking on the street with a frickin hairbrush stuck in my hair!! embarrasment

It took me hours to get it out, and when it finally came out, my hair was considerably shorter.

leatherface12
I died my hair blue when I was about 12.

BadBabe
BLUE HAIR i love blue hair

Baylin
I had blue hair once, for about a day I looked a proper plank so I washed it out.

BadBabe
Benji with blue hair

drool

leatherface12
Well trust me I dont look good with blue hair.

BadBabe
drool benji doesdrool

mary_darko
i once cut them and they all said to meembarrasmenth u look like a christmas tree!!!!! sad

Be@st
I can't wait to have a blue hair. It looks great on me (i tried it once; but not with the real hair colour; just some sort of a spray)

Kaleanae
\
It burns fast, that happened to me once, but not in a bus messed

Gil'sSweetheart
I got a blunt cut

Agent Phillips
I've never done anything to my hair, every time I consider cutting it, my family threaten me with grevious bodily harm. I can sit on my hair if I tip my head back.

Crash Overload
More then half a lifetime ago, I had a mallet..... (sp...) Then I had An Afro.... Now I have a style i like, and when my hair is TOOO short, like now, I have it curly spiked... kinda.... I don't like it much, but its better then the alternate...

Okay, here I am like 7 or 8... I Changed A LOT you can be sure of that...

LordMortis
lol i used to do alsorts to my hair (i once spray painted a union jack on lol) but the worst has to be my attempted mohawk. I cant describe it it jus didnt work lol. Atm i aint got enuff cash to get it cut so i slicked ricked it back (it dont look half bad lol ill post the pic wen i take one heh) but atm its dried out and a mess sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.