Mario versus Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
who would win , the portly plumber who has saved the mushroom kingdom hundreds of times or batman the vigilante of gotham city.

illadelph12
laughing

Creative.

It depends.

Does Mario have fire flowers, feathers, stars, racoon suits, hammer brother suits, frog suits, and metal armor stars available to him? If so, there's little Batman can do to stop Mario from jumping on his head 3-6 times and bouncing Bruce off the screen.

Unless, of course, he has "Bat-Italian Plumber Repellent" in his belt next to the can of "Bat-Shark Repellent".

sbo
Mario is too much for batman. With all of those weapons at his disposal batman is toast.

Pepito
The battle would go exactly as follows.

Batman: You're not selling those magic mushrooms on my watch.

Mario: (confused) It's a me Mario.

Batman: Are you threatening me?

Mario (even more confused): Whaa

Batman attempts to go in for a brutal chop but Mario effortlessly dodges and lands on Batman's head.

Batman: Ah my ears, my beautiful ears.

Mario: Whaha

Batman: That's it: Justice League time.

Mario looks up and surprisingly there is a small box above him.

Ten seconds later.

Justice League lie smoking in a crater. Superman's head is squashed.

To add insuklt to injury DC comics is sued by Nintendo of America and lose 500,000,000,000 dollars. Reggie Fils-Aime pronounces himself "satisfied".

kgkg
Originally posted by Pepito
The battle would go exactly as follows.

Batman: You're not selling those magic mushrooms on my watch.

Mario: (confused) It's a me Mario.

Batman: Are you threatening me?

Mario (even more confused): Whaa

Batman attempts to go in for a brutal chop but Mario effortlessly dodges and lands on Batman's head.

Batman: Ah my ears, my beautiful ears.

Mario: Whaha

Batman: That's it: Justice League time.

Mario looks up and surprisingly there is a small box above him.

Ten seconds later.

Justice League lie smoking in a crater. Superman's head is squashed.

To add insuklt to injury DC comics is sued by Nintendo of America and lose 500,000,000,000 dollars. Reggie Fils-Aime pronounces himself "satisfied".

HAHA "it's a me mario" man those were the good old days.

long pig
them sure were, i had mario paint for the nes....i just drew penises on it ...and boobs

RogueGambitdare
Is this a joke. Dude, I don't care what everyone else says Batman would kick butt. And he don't care 'bout his stupid ears.

Arsenal
Batman is outmatched here in terms of agility and strength. Remember, Mario could swing around Bowser by his tail in Mario 64 (and Bowser was pretty big) plus he could run really fast in Super Mario Bros. 3 and could do backflips effortlessly in Mario 64. Plus he could form fireballs w/o the help of the fire flower in Super Smash Bros.

illadelph12
Plus, if Mario gets access to a Game Genie, he can do mega moon jumps and become invincible indefinitely.

He could take Galactus by just running into him with the star invincibilty.

Or jumping on his head 6 times.

kgkg
Originally posted by illadelph12
Plus, if Mario gets access to a Game Genie, he can do mega moon jumps and become invincible indefinitely.

He could take Galactus by just running into him with the star invincibilty.

Or jumping on his head 6 times.

it's true , with the star mario is Uber powerful , but his gotta to make sure he doesn't fall in holes.

Arsenal
Batman would get a mushroom from Mario's homeland, inject it with poison, and throw it at Mario and hope he jumps into it.

illadelph12
"Batman would get a mushroom from Mario's homeland, inject it with poison, and throw it at Mario and hope he jumps into it."

laughing

Aren't Shrooms already poisonous, well, at least hallucinagenic. Mario's a super powered drug addict and seems to have a high tolerance. He's been on Shrooms and Fireflowers (high grade Chronic) for over a decade. I'm not sure poison would work. laughing

Besides, Batman would have to utilize prep time to pull that off. Mario could get a Game Genie, Game Shark, or Total Action Replay with prep time.

BENITO
Batman come on the Shruken the boomerangs the grenades and the masterys of 147 martial arts.
even if he turned to fire mario he wouldn't win

Pepito
Ha people are taking it seriously. Seriously though, Mario cannot lose because he is technically invincible (after all he comes back to life every time he dies)

Arsenal
Originally posted by Pepito
Ha people are taking it seriously. Seriously though, Mario cannot lose because he is technically invincible (after all he comes back to life every time he dies)
Except when he gets game over. How many lives does he usually start out with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.