Official Lizard/Dr Connors Club!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal Carnage
Rumours are going around that the Lizard is going to be in Spider-Man 3 and I sure hope he is! . So I decided to start up this Lizard/Dr Connors Club!. Dedicated to him . Also you can chat about if you want him in the Spider-Man 3 game. Also discuss his appearances in Spider-Man comics. And If you want join the Lizard club

doctorstrongbad
I have always loved the lizard and I'm hoping to see him in part three. I hope they let him wear his lab coat when he changes. I always thought it was funny to see a giant lizard in a lab coat. smile

fruits
i wanna join

fruits
http://darkben2.free.fr/images/galeries/images/artistes/bell/2/spiderman-lizard.jpg

woot woot

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by fruits
http://darkben2.free.fr/images/galeries/images/artistes/bell/2/spiderman-lizard.jpg

woot woot

Wow that is a great pic of the lizard. What comic is it from?

fruits
im not sure, i just did a google search for "spiderman lizard"

Spiderman_RJ
i think they should do a lizard inspired on the old comics, when he still looked like a lizar not like an stupid croc, and it dont need to be that old lizard that looked like a geeko, but a lizard like a cool reptile,

fruits
yeah, that gecko one was retarded. and the crocodile lookin one is kinda weird

doctorstrongbad
yeah, that gecko one was retarded. and the crocodile lookin one is kinda weird

We the different looks supposed to be mutations or was it just different art work? I used to the love the art work on the old school spiderman cartoon. The Lizard lived in the sewers and had snakes as pets. Now that was cool.

fruits
i think it was just different artwork. ill try to find some pics of the different looking lizards

fruits
ok, i found some awesome lizard pics:

fruits

fruits
lizard from the animated series

fruits
the stupid, gecko looking lizard (sry its such a small pic)

fruits

fruits
and the actor that played Dr. Curt Connors in Spiderman 2

Lethal Carnage
and the actor that played Dr. Curt Connors in Spiderman 2 Nice smile

Spiderman_RJ
good work fruits , thank u

fruits
just supplying my fellow lizard fans with some rockin pics

prenz
Does anyone here collect sketchagraphs? Here's one from the Spiderman '97 card set. Roger Cruz only drew a total of 10 so I'm pretty happy to have this bad boy!

fruits
dude, thats awesome!

Lethal Carnage
Yeah it's really good big grin

fruits
all hail the lizard!!!

Lethal Carnage
Sweet pic smile

doctorstrongbad
I hope the lizard has his lab coat when they bring him back.

Spideys Sister
dUDE

Spideys Sister
.HAHA

doctorstrongbad
Those are some cool lizard pics. I think he looks better with the lab coat.

Spideys Sister
How did he get spideys costume is what I want to know.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
How did he get spideys costume is what I want to know.

Maybe he was trying on a spider-man costume before he turned into the lizard?

Spideys Sister
LOL Why would anyone in their right mind do something like that?

GGgrievous725
okay heres a pic

GGgrievous725
heres another one

Munk-E
Top o th mornin t ya, names Munk-E. Just wanted to say that I be agreein th lizard should b in th nex spiderman movie, for gods sake they already ave th connors character introduced. Many be sayin they be wantin Venom fer th nex one. The symbiot and its origins would just take to many movies t explain. So th Lizard seems th best choice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.