What Do U Look For In a Guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TWelling4Ever
This thread is to talk about what you look for in a guy? Personally I like the layed back, sensitive, easy to talk to look, hard to explain, but I can just tell it when I look at them! droolio

TWelling4Ever
or a serious stare, i notice eyes, face hair, and then body...

dave123
nice ass

Demarthl
i .. guess this is for girls then... no expression
bloody sexist threads

Fionnuala
well you could tell us what you look for in a guy...

The Tired Hiker
. . . whether or not he has a hot sister or an ex-girlfriend I could bang. Maybe a MILF. . ... . . that sorta thing. erm

Demarthl
i dont look for guys no expression

Imaginary
Someone I can talk to... and some sort of attraction.

Demarthl
*sigh* someone who can put up with me and NOT leave me a month after we get engaged

TWelling4Ever
yeah being comfortable with a guy is important

Imaginary
Awww, Dem hug

PinkDiamonds
poor u im going off lads...

PinkDiamonds
not that i was ever ON them in the 1st place

TWelling4Ever
LOL, it's true

Demarthl
call a lemon sour, you havnt tasted me yet.

ooh that's make a good ***** no expression

Maya Zurak
Nice, attractive & intelligent.
Kind of Brad Pitt ^^

Ps: ...a hottie!

TWelling4Ever
yeah the guy can't be ugly, put i can prolly find an attractive feature in just about any guy
hate to be a pessimist. i love the sensitive look

Demarthl
are you hittin on me no expression

TWelling4Ever
me hittin on u demarthal?

TWelling4Ever
if that's what u mean, no way

Demarthl
no expression

TWelling4Ever
i'm not sayin that to be mean...i just wasn't purposly hittin on u

Demarthl
stick out tongue i know

TWelling4Ever
blushing

Demarthl
smile

TWelling4Ever
eat any other comments?

TWelling4Ever
flex i don't mind a little muscle

Demarthl
wait a minute! ... no . nope.. thats me out the window happy carry on

Fionnuala
i like them to be funny and share my sense of humour and to love me...looks wise..i prefer the more unusual..like dreadlocks, big eyes and taller than me..

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Fionnuala
i like them to be funny and share my sense of humour and to love me...looks wise..i prefer the more unusual..like dreadlocks, big eyes and taller than me..

stupid

Fionnuala
sad ..why is that stupid?

TWelling4Ever
it isn't i didn't mean it that way i was agreeing with u

Fionnuala
oh...okay good

TWelling4Ever
sorry, blushing

Imaginary
He has to be a Star Wars fan... that's a must wink

TWelling4Ever
oops

TWelling4Ever
ok, sharing interests,that's a givin....tabletalk

thumbsup

TWelling4Ever
don't want him overly obsessed wih sports toot

TWelling4Ever
i love the eyes though, in almost any guy

Imaginary
Oh yeah that's just annoying. Like canceling a date to watch the footy laughing out loud

Maya Zurak
He have to like extreme sports http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/surf_2_2.gif

Fionnuala
i love guys with big, dark eyes...drool

if they liked Rugby i couldn't mind it so much..

TWelling4Ever
yeah i know, grr... wallbash

TWelling4Ever
my last one was to the one about being obsessed with sports

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Fionnuala
i love guys with big, dark eyes...drool

if they liked Rugby i couldn't mind it so much.. i agree, big eyes, something too me mysterious wit, it's awesome, i can just stare at their eyes all day.

Demarthl
i look for a big fat cock

Fionnuala
sorry...i don't like him that much..he's to bland..there are so many guys who look like him IMO...sorry

good luck with that Dem

TWelling4Ever
puke that's nasty, offtopic grossly off topic, we don't look for peiple just to screw them, jeez, that's nasty

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
my last one was to the one about being obsessed with sports ... and how it was?

Imaginary
puke that's nasty, offtopic grossly off topic, we don't look for peiple just to screw them, jeez, that's nasty

Guys do, and the off topic forum is meant for threads to go off topic.

TWelling4Ever
Imaginary:

i don't like them overly obsessed, but liking them is ok

Loving_Daniel11
Long hair, affection, cute smile, cute body, a nice laugh, flaws, humor. Everything my baby Daniel has *Melts* love
Also gothic men.

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Loving_Daniel11
Long hair, affection, cute smile, cute body, a nice laugh, flaws, humor. Everything my baby Daniel has *Melts* love
Also gothic men.

agree with everything but long hair, it's alright on some guys, and i dont care for gothic men

Loving_Daniel11
Im most attracted to long hair on men, AND gothic men too, that's mostly all I hang out with and drool over.

Mist
so in other words.....me (without the long hair)

Imaginary
Mist, shut up stick out tongue

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Mist
so in other words.....me (without the long hair)

What the f**k? i wasn't even talking about u, god...tv_horror

Mist
im...too sexy...too sexy for my shirt...
*takes shirt off*

too sexy for my pants....

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Imaginary
Mist, shut up stick out tongue

thanks, lol

wallbash

i'm into jesse, sorry...

LOL

TWelling4Ever
*takes shirt off*

dear lord, laughing

sweat wow...
LOL, just kidding...LOL

Mist
come on....you know you want it

too sexy for my pants.....

*takes off pants and streaks through thread*

Fionnuala
laughing laughing happy

Imaginary
*takes shirt off*

hysterical

TWelling4Ever
come on....you know you want it

too sexy for my pants.....

*takes off pants and streaks through thread*

naughty

notworthy

sweat wow....nice....hehe

Imaginary
Quit streaking, Mist! My virgin eyes! *hides*

Mist
*puts pants back*

*but leaves shirt off*

TWelling4Ever
LOL, nice...

Imaginary
That's better droolio

TWelling4Ever
hysterical

Mist
*flexes arms*
naughty

Imaginary
EEP! Muscles! cry I hate muscles.

TWelling4Ever
i love em...flexflex

Imaginary
Hate em sick

Mist
EEP! Muscles! cry I hate muscles.

hey, youll love me then laughing out loud

Imaginary
I already love you droolio

TWelling4Ever
eer

blow

lol Jumpy

TWelling4Ever
LOL band

Demarthl
no really, big fat cock no expression goes cockle doodle doo.... i seem to have lost it

Mist
ahhh... i like this thread....being the only guy....

*takes pants off and streaks again*

TWelling4Ever
oh my, nice, mist....sweat

TWelling4Ever
thumbup

TWelling4Ever
*streaks too* hey mist....

Mist
OMG!! NUDIST BEACH TIME!!!

Mist
*puts pants back on...just in case a someone decides to take photo....coz we wouldnt want that, now would we....*

Imaginary
cry You put your pants back on...

TWelling4Ever
welll.........naw......i guess not.....sniffle................

TWelling4Ever
bawling

TWelling4Ever
LOL lol

Mist
therell be plenty of time for that later...

Imaginary
Really? droolio

TWelling4Ever
good. smile

Mist
later at night...when all is dark...and theres no photographers..

TWelling4Ever
LOL....clap

Imaginary
Says you...droolio

TWelling4Ever
LOL cool2

Mist
hehehe......im not talking about you guys.....just..you know, ive already got one site on google under sexpot, i dont want to fill every site with me...

TWelling4Ever
lol, ok....

Mist
bah! id change your avatar and sig to me...that guys got nothing on me!

Imaginary
Please fill every site with you Mist... droolio

TWelling4Ever
LOL, true, hey i gotta go....bawling see ya

Mist
done deal.

take some photos of me and BANG! google wont now what hit it!

TWelling4Ever
lol

Imaginary
Bye, TW4E!

TWelling4Ever
byebye

Mist
where you going?

Imaginary
She's jumping on a plane to view the sexiness that is Mist in person... lucky biatch... droolio

speiderman
i love em...flexflex

I work out at the gym twice a week.

TWelling4Ever
band

syko freak
This thread is to talk about what you look for in a guy? Personally I like the layed back, sensitive, easy to talk to look, hard to explain, but I can just tell it when I look at them! droolio
i really like rude n funi guys n the apearence dnt matter 2 me @all angel

TWelling4Ever
ok.......

Lara
I look for a huge sence of humour in a guy, some one that will make me laugh. some one I can party with and be as disgusting as I like with.

you know some one you can have belching contests with and who will laugh about it instead of sitting htere going "ew! thats gross!"
but who also knows when to be serious. and will treat me as an equal. who will look after me and care for me the way I do them.

I also look for nice eyes. the eyes are the window to the soul so you can tell alot about a person from they're eyes. but also a nice smile

my current bf is 6ft5.5 and I'm 5ft6 so they have to be tall. but the main thing I look for like I said before is a great sence of humour and a genuin personality.
Kris is so good to me and he doesnt make me feel like some thing he's just trod in.

TWelling4Ever
i agree, i love the eyes.

Lara
although some times they can be compeltely misleading! when that happens its a real killer like my ex. he had really unusual eyes they were a hazel green and appeared to have real depth and then I got to know him too well and well in the end he made me choose between him and my family an you know what I chose. know just the sight of him makes me wanna spew. he's just a jerk.

TWelling4Ever
bummer

Lara
it is cuz he's in all my classes at college and so is Kris so I have to stop those two having a punch up every 5minutes. laughing out loud although I'd pay to see Kris knock ten bells outta luke.

TWelling4Ever
clappinghysterical

Lara
do you have any nighmare ex's that you have to see on a regular basis?

TWelling4Ever
no2

Lara
lucky thing!

TWelling4Ever
blushing

Lara
what you embarassed about hun?

TWelling4Ever
nuttin, u said lucky thing, just blushin

TWelling4Ever
pizza

Lara
hungry??? laughing out loud

TWelling4Ever
big time. pizzaeateatcoke

TWelling4Ever
dots

DreamingWarrior
Guys do, and the off topic forum is meant for threads to go off topic.
Hey!!!! I was reading through this and this one friggin quote brought my entire reading pleasure to a screeching halt. NOT ALL OF US DO! At least, I dont.... I mean, come on, making that kinda statement is like a guy saying all women are evil, which while both are true GENERALLY, they dont apply to all of us folks.... I had to write this, sorry. I just cant let you get that kinda impression and stay with it.

DreamingWarrior
And, beyond that, how bout a guy with a heart? Hahaha.... I mean, I hear from most ladies I know that they wish that more guys were kind and showed feelings more often, and no, not the sissy kind of guy, just a real gentleman. Looks will eventually fade, but a good-hearted man is forever.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
And, beyond that, how bout a guy with a heart? Hahaha.... I mean, I hear from most ladies I know that they wish that more guys were kind and showed feelings more often, and no, not the sissy kind of guy, just a real gentleman. Looks will eventually fade, but a good-hearted man is forever. what a bunch of bull sh!t

(no offence)

DreamingWarrior
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
what a bunch of bull sh!t

(no offence)
HAHAHA yeah, say that now. I have heard from more than one woman that they would chase me down and take me if they weren't with someone or 10-20 years my senior. And I don't look that good. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/SirMauz/cleaned.jpg

DreamingWarrior
I have found more females I know like men who give a damn about folks than the pretty boys.

GuitarBunny
HAHAHA yeah, say that now. I have heard from more than one woman that they would chase me down and take me if they weren't with someone or 10-20 years my senior. And I don't look that good. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/SirMauz/cleaned.jpg you look pretty good happy

DreamingWarrior
Thanks, don't agree, but thank you. I mean what I say. I know this is more of a chicky thread, but someone's gotta represent the nice guys of this stupid world... (and mist doesn't count among our dwindling number... tongue)

Wickerman
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Also gothic men.

So....me but without the "gothic" part eh? stick out tongue

~wickerman~

GuitarBunny
Thanks, don't agree, but thank you. I mean what I say. I know this is more of a chicky thread, but someone's gotta represent the nice guys of this stupid world... (and mist doesn't count among our dwindling number... tongue) laughing out loud

stick out tongue

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Loving_Daniel11
Also gothic men.
Daniel. love

DreamingWarrior
heh.... take that misty... hahaha! Anyway, I mean, come on! When you gals get old and we guys do, we all kinda look like wet paper bags floating in a pond of muck, y'know? And a decent man isn't gonna cheat on you, flirt with some floozie, mack out for another female(or guy *shudders*) he'll bring ya flowers, hold you when you hurt, stay with ya when you cry, bring you soup when you get sick, rub your back and feet when you are tired, please you FIRST, y'know? or is this just me???

Wickerman
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Daniel. love

Me love

~wickerman~

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Wickerman
Me love

~wickerman~
droolio lol

kaiy037
I look for rough around the edges. The ones that kind of push you away at first but then as you keep trying they warm up to you and just become such the greatest guy to you.
Oh wait, a dream: The kind that will just buy you flower on a thursday ((or anyday)) just for no reason. Or a guy that will come up to you and just hug you for no reason but when he hugs you you'll be able to feel it that he doesn't want to let go.

Wickerman
Originally posted by kaiy037
I look for rough around the edges. The ones that kind of push you away at first but then as you keep trying they warm up to you and just become such the greatest guy to you.
Oh wait, a dream: The kind that will just buy you flower on a thursday ((or anyday)) just for no reason. Or a guy that will come up to you and just hug you for no reason but when he hugs you you'll be able to feel it that he doesn't want to let go.

So basically any movie with Freddie Prinze Jr. in it. laughing I'm sorry....didn't intend to be mean, just couldn't help it embarrasment

~wickerman~

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by kaiy037
Kind of a tease?

I am that myself; to Daniel. But not that type of tease.

kaiy037
Not too sure. I tend not to think about myself. I don't like it. Makes me feel selfish. But no, I don't like Freddie Prinze Jr.
I think he's annoying. And all the movies I've seen with him in it, he's been the geek turn into good friend and all that mushy stuff.
I just kind of name what I know. What I've experienced.
And no need to apologize, I usually don't take that kind of stuff seriously. I laugh at it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.