Rogue vs. Hulk, Juggernaut, Apocalypse, Thanos, and Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheEliminator
Who wins?

stormfront13
why put rogue anainst all these people?? she is obviously goin to lose

TheEliminator
LMAO

DigiMark007
Before Thanos has a chance to stop laughing at the pathetic choice of opponent for his battle, Rogue flies up to him and saps his power. Hulk is only powerful when he's pissed, and he's laughing too (since Banner is a smart guy) so with Thanos' power she laces into him and kills him.

Juggs and Apoc go next, since the powr cosmic is too much for either to handle (sorry Cyttorak) and then it magically turns into a Thanos vs. Onslaught thread...and for the sake of being a jerk, I'll take Thanos.

So Rogue wins.

Or not...one or the other.

-DM cool

moshtitan
nice waste of space.

nigel45
This is so unfair. Those guys are totally going to lose.

black wolverine
wat they will win wat r u takin bout rogue cant even beat apocolyps but onslaught and hulk and thanos and juggy no they will win in a minute

RogueGambitdare
Rogue saps all their powers. She wins. That would be too easy for Rogue if you ask me.

Swanky-Tuna
She can sap a broken face when it gets punched by any one of these guys. Or sap a new mind when hers is wiped by Onslaught.

crazyspinz
is this thread ment to be a joke?

Pepito
Actually current Rogue (who can manifest all the powers she has absorbed with reasonable ability) will be quite hard to defeat. Although she has some problems (lack of experience and control with the powers of others, not as powerful as the original possessor, able to be overpowered by a strong persona like Magneto when using their powers) she has exhibited alot of power. She would not be able to take Juggernaut, Onslaught or Thanos's powers for certain reasons even if she could get close enough and she would be unable to control or effectively use the powers of Hulk or Apocalypse. Her absorbing power probably would be little use against such poweful foes but the powers she can currently access wil allow her to hold her own until Onslaught or Thanos get serious.

ZephroCarnelian
lol! Hold her own?

Maybe for about two, maybe three seconds....

These are real serious powerhouses she's pitted against...

And she's just... well - she's just Rogue!

savagerampage
All those characters would make rouge there *****

Wei Phoenix
Rogue wins. Flawless Victory.

Priest
Rogue wins.

Lord S
RoguewinseverytimewithoutfailyoucouldeventhrowGala
ctusandtheCelestialsinthereanditwontmakeadifferenc
ecozshesRogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bouboumaster
Anyone on this thread win, but Rogue.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Anyone on this thread win, but Rogue.

Blanket
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Before Thanos has a chance to stop laughing at the pathetic choice of opponent for his battle, Rogue flies up to him and saps his power. Hulk is only powerful when he's pissed, and he's laughing too (since Banner is a smart guy) so with Thanos' power she laces into him and kills him.

Juggs and Apoc go next, since the powr cosmic is too much for either to handle (sorry Cyttorak) and then it magically turns into a Thanos vs. Onslaught thread...and for the sake of being a jerk, I'll take Thanos.

So Rogue wins.

-DM cool DigiMark007

Lord S
Anyone on this thread win, but Rogue. Fail.

You don't know nothing about comics.

You've been reported to the mods!

Nihilist
Rogue stomps.

Wei Phoenix
Anyone on this thread win, but Rogue. Originally posted by thanos-prime

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/nursetpd/Notre%20Dame/Weis_haters_gonna_hate.gif

The Nuul
WOW.....how is this still open?

quanchi112
Originally posted by DigiMark007

So Rogue wins.

-DM cool laughing out loud Thanos commands any one of his henchmen to solo.

BattleMage
This should be closed!

quanchi112
Originally posted by BattleMage
This should be closed! It's too funny to keep open.

shiv
Rogue disrobes and everyones like .....

totally starkers.. Rogue clobbers Thanos with a flying clothesline. lands. looks to the left.. looks to the right and executes a flawless chuck norris roundhouse. knocking the gangbangers into parts unknown.

Survivor19
Who is Rogue?

shiv
bloodlusted Anna Marie

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord S
Fail.

You don't know nothing about comics.

You've been reported to the mods! Who the **** you think you are?.. mad

I just Report you for Reporting, Heck I Report Mods for bein reported... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.