Anakin Skywalker(Sith pre suit) Vs. Jedi Anakin Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
i think Anakin Solo would win any other thoughts?

jackstain
Anakin SKywalker would totally win

SnakeEyes
Definitely Anakin!

Darth_Nefarus
Oh man, Anakin would ANNIHILATE the poor kid.

Stealth Agent
lol i agre Anakin would win but seriously you guys are the EU fanatics so give us some info

jackstain
Darth Vader in the suit would annihilate him just as fast

Darth_Nefarus
if not faster. I mean suited Vader was much more in control and he HATED Jedi.

this is like Sidious vs. C-3PO

jackstain
lol^^truu

ArthasKnight
Anakin Solo? Seriously? A pretty one-sided battle, don't you think? Skywalker kicks his a$$.

xeous
Wow this was a bad poll.

No offense but these vs polls are getting retarded.

Revan Darkstar
Skywalker for sure, he destroyes the Jedi Order, killed off hundreds of Jedi Masters, and what did Solo do, he died to a bunch of pathetic Vong. If it were Skywalker facing the Vong it would have gone like this,
Vong: "Die Jedi"
Anakin: 'force choke' "the ability to bring down a moon, is nothing, compared to the power of the force."
Vong: gurgling as he chokes to death
More Vong rush Anakin, say 20 of them, Anakin force chokes a half dozen, then gets bored, draws his lightsaber and kills the rest of them in 30 seconds.

Now Anakin Solo would have done this,
Vong: "Die Jedi"
Anakin: fights, gets wounded, more Vong rush him, he dies

Sersiously, it is like asking who would win, the Rancor, or the gizka (small pathetic animal from Knights of the Old Republic, can slaughter them by the dozen)

jedimaster2000
Three words summarize this fight:

Poor Anakin Solo...

Darth_Nefarus
yeah, we've seen vader kill enough kids
well, we will after episode 3

Stealth Agent
alright alright my bad i didnt know solo suckedd so much i just read an article on him and it said he had potential of Anakin Skywalker

Darth_Nefarus
No one has the potential of Anakin Skywalker, he was created by the force itself.
Solo doesn't suck, he just will never compare to Anakin Skywalker.

Stealth Agent
oh i read it at starwars.com that he had that potential you can check it out yourself

Darth_Nefarus
I've read it, but the fact is the only people that could ever top Anakin, would be Luke, then Luke's son Ben, and so on.
Anakin Solo would be an incredible Jedi though, coming from Leia and Han

Stealth Agent
incredible jedi how come everyone keeps saying he so not incredible. He was compared to C-3po come on thats gotta be embarrising exspecially for jedi standards.

Darth_Nefarus
lol, well he is only compared to C-3PO in this case. I mean, Anakin Skywalker has more power than anyone, he was created by the force, no one should be able to measure up to his awesomeness.
Anakin Solo in his prime would likely be around Mace Windu's level of talent.
IMHO

Stealth Agent
ooooo then he's still cool but that thing about how only Luke' and his son and his son and etc are the only ones with enough power to beat Anakin Skywalker doesn't make sense
Because Luke is a descendant of Anakin skywalker so he hs that power but shouldn't Leia she's a descandant so shouldn't that transcend to anakin solo??

Darth_Nefarus
It should, but it didn't. Luke had a head start on Leia and it just seems the force plays favorites with males.
Leia was much more like Padme, as would her children be. However, with Han Solo for a father, I suppose you may be right.

Revan Darkstar
ok maybe Solo had the potential, not convinced about that, bit I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But still, Skywalker is the chosen one, insanely powerful, able to out duel many jedi masters, slaughter the jedi order etc. He had also been training for longer than Solo, under one of the best jedi of that time, Solo had not been a jedi for as long as Skywalker. Nope, Skywalker wins

Darth_Nefarus
I agree, but I think Solo could give him a run for his money, and possibly slice an arm

Darth Mantis
Anakin Skywalker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.