The Insane Hockey Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hat Trick
Here's the deal, i want everyone's opinion on who would win between these two teams.

Spider man and the Justice league of America VS The X-men

But i don't wanna just know who would win in a fight, i wanna know who would win at a game of hockey.

i mean the justice league has the flashes incredible speed and batmans awesome gadgets.

but on the other hand you've got nightcrawlers teleportation and Wolverines brute strength. and you have some insane psycic abilities.

I dunno give me some of your opinions.

Austa Louego

Andrew

Deano
screw ure fukin head on brother

Mist
tough choice...tough choice indeed....its kinda like a stand off....

id go......xmen...coz theyve got unnatural abilities....like teleportation.

Hat Trick
That's true thanks......anyone else?

Mist
whats ur choice?

XIA
Originally posted by Hat Trick
Here's the deal, i want everyone's opinion on who would win between these two teams.

Spider man and the Justice league of America VS The X-men

But i don't wanna just know who would win in a fight, i wanna know who would win at a game of hockey.

i mean the justice league has the flashes incredible speed and batmans awesome gadgets.

but on the other hand you've got nightcrawlers teleportation and Wolverines brute strength. and you have some insane psycic abilities.

I dunno give me some of your opinions.

Austa Louego

Andrew

Here's my opinion: They all suck. no expression

Hat Trick
I'd be on the x-men side if i had to choose.

XIA
Originally posted by Hat Trick
I'd be on the x-men side if i had to choose.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.