Batman VS. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
For Some Reason... Batman Is Not Given His Due On This Forum... Every Forum That Includes Batman Hands Him Off As Some Two Bit Vigilante... The Man Can Take Anyone If He Puts His Mind To It... Just Give Him 1 Day... 1 DAY!!!!!!!!!

Bats has one day prep like Bootleg has said. Can the caped crusader take it? Beat anyone, my A$$.

stormfront13
no way he's taking thanos

kgkg
lol batman can take 20 years he will still loose.

Thanos is his superior even in intelligence.

power wise we all know what thanos can do.

Kento
Maybe..if Batman happens to bring in a whole lot of top tier heroes from Marvel, and DC, and stays away from the fight just maybe. I mean Surfer, Green Lantern, Sentry, Superman. Get them all together they might be able to take him out. But as for Batman alone..no way no how no can do.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Sentry
Bats has one day prep like Bootleg has said. Can the caped crusader take it? Beat anyone, my A$$.

Not even your beloved Sentry would be anything more than mere entertainment for Thanos.

Sentry
Originally posted by spetznaz
Not even your beloved Sentry would be anything more than mere entertainment for Thanos.

I think Sentry will hold his own against Thanos.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
I think Sentry will hold his own against Thanos.

yes he will , he can beat thanos , if not giving him hell

long pig
unlimited cosmic power>sentry
add unimaginable intelligence and a few million troops at thanos' disposal and you'll realize none of these terrans have a chance.

kgkg
Galactus did ***** slap Thanos when he was hungry.

Sentry stalemated Galactus, From his Bio it seem his power are limitless , i don't see no reason why Sentry can't take Thanos.

With prep time Thanos will win , but Sentry is Uber.

long pig
Sentry stalemated a extremely weak Galactus.
Sentrys powers are limitless, but so are thanos', and thanos' powers are cosmic.
Sentry is powerful i cant ignore this, yet he isnt on Thanos' league.
i mean if thanos accidently came upon sentry and didnt know who he was...its possible sentry could win.....possible.

manjaro
dude anybody who can remake reality is on thanos level if not greater, so dont bash Sentry cuz you dont know much about him.

man i swear to god ive had as much as i can take with this whole prep time thing. its drivin me freaking crazy now

chris_63256
I have said it once I will say it again Sentry and Thanos should not be brought is vs discussion Sentry is just crazy(limitlesspower immortal) give me a fu%^in break why have a character like that for and Thanos dont get me started...

theflyxx
No way Batman beats Thanos.........................EVER.

However, I think Sentry could spank him.

Sir Whirlysplat
Hate thread Spamtastic smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t378622.html

Ultimate Hulk43
Thanos wins,even if Batman has prep time.

grey fox
If bat's could somehow transfer supes power into his body and steal a gl ring , Diana's bracelets and the star rod (starman). Then he may just , JUST have a chance.

tiakocom
Originally posted by grey fox
If bat's could somehow transfer supes power into his body and steal a gl ring , Diana's bracelets and the star rod (starman). Then he may just , JUST have a chance.

thanos spanks dr doom all the way to the end of the universe what can the man in tight gonna do to him?

Ultimate Hulk43

That's impossible.

NoFate007
Altering reality is impossible as well but hey that's happened right? lol

Ultimate Hulk43
Yes but Batman gaining that power is impossible.And then he'd have to give it back,that just isn't happening.

spiderboy5
batman wins.......................lmfao

roughrider
Originally posted by spiderboy5
batman wins.......................lmfao

What the f**k?
AT BEST - Batman advises on strategy to someone else.
You want to outthink Thanos, you need Adam Warlock; or Darkseid.
I know Bruce wouldn't back down to anyone, but this is ridiculous.

JediMasterLuke5
I say batman wins. He can just use his money to pay some aliens with technology to defeat him.

roughrider
Think Bruce can rent some Celestials for an afternoon? laughing
I don't he has enough coin; he'll have to call in Bill Gates and the owner of IKEA for some collateral! wink

Blair Wind
bahh...I think...that with prep time...he calls the whole JLA, manipulates them to fight (like he kidnaps superwomen and tels supes that Thanos was the one that took her, and then gets the rest of the JLA to back him up), plus the teen titans, plus the outsiders, forces the WHOLE green lantern corps to come out to play manipulating them somehow saying that Thanos is a threat to the omniverse.....or some BS....and then he just sits down and lets the others do the work for him....not sure if they win but Im sure Bats could get them all out there....

roughrider
Originally posted by Blair Wind
bahh...I think...that with prep time...he calls the whole JLA, manipulates them to fight, plus the teen titans, plus the outsiders, forces the WHOLE green lantern corps to come out to play manipulating them somehow saying that Thanos is a threat to the omniverse.....or some BS....and then he just sits down and lets the others do the work for him....

Yeah! Then he'll sit back and take all the credit. Bastard! laughing out loud

Blair Wind
Originally posted by roughrider
Yeah! Then he'll sit back and take all the credit. Bastard! laughing out loud

you know it but as according to Batman and Superman (the whole supergirl and Darksied arc) he'll do whatever is nessasary evil face which means hes a bastard....

house
batman can beat anybody with prep, ANYBODY, HE absolutly owns thanos!!! end of story...

spiderboy5
What the f**k?
AT BEST - Batman advises on strategy to someone else.
You want to outthink Thanos, you need Adam Warlock; or Darkseid.
I know Bruce wouldn't back down to anyone, but this is ridiculous. ever heard of sarcasm? confused

DarkCrawler
Think Bruce can rent some Celestials for an afternoon? laughing
I don't he has enough coin; he'll have to call in Bill Gates and the owner of IKEA for some collateral! wink

He could borrow some from Namor:

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3685/namor24bc.gif

roughrider
Namor the philanthropist. big grin Always willing to give a handout, even to his rivals. stick out tongue

roughrider
Originally posted by spiderboy5
ever heard of sarcasm? confused

The very existence of this thread... roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler
Namor the philanthropist. big grin Always willing to give a handout, even to his rivals. stick out tongue

You know that it was just a secret plan to get Sue Storm in bed.

No, really, it was.

The man just doesn't take "no" as an answer. laughing out loud

http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2004/may19/prize.jpg

Mindship
Very simple. Batman finds and animates the Asgardian Destroyer. End of story.

And what is that Namor is holding in his hand??...oh, wait, sorry, for a sec thought it was something else.

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

roughrider
Originally posted by Mindship
Very simple. Batman finds and animates the Asgardian Destroyer. End of story.

And what is that Namor is holding in his hand??...oh, wait, sorry, for a sec thought it was something else.

eek! big grin laughing

roughrider
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
You know that it was just a secret plan to get Sue Storm in bed.

No, really, it was.

The man just doesn't take "no" as an answer. laughing out loud

http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2004/may19/prize.jpg

Well, he knows that her 'no's' have always meant 'maybe'. wink
He's a manly man who doesn't readily take defeat!

DarkCrawler
Yeah. big grin

wolverine8888
I have a questiond did sue ever **** namor cuz there alays tension with him and thing and mr fantastic

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I have a questiond did sue ever **** namor cuz there alays tension with him and thing and mr fantastic

Never, to my memory. Llyra did disguise as Sue Storm and they had sex (Namor thought she was Sue). That way Llyra was able to get Namor's genetic material and create Namor's son/clone, Llyron:

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Fantastic%20Four/associes/namor/Llyron.gif

Namor has kissed Sue once or twice, though. And there has always been some chemistry between them.

wolverine8888
oh I see

DarkCrawler

Never, to my memory. Llyra did disguise as Sue Storm and they had sex (Namor thought she was Sue). That way Llyra was going to get Namor's genetic material and create Namor's son/clone, Llyron:

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Fantastic%20Four/associes/namor/Llyron.gif

It didn't work, so she had sex with Namor's half-brother, Leon McKenzie.

Namor has kissed Sue once or twice, though. And there has always been some chemistry between them.

wolverine8888
"he had" I really hope u mean she

darkfan76
C'mon people... Why do you keep on posting stupid threads about Batman vs any ridiculously overpowered Marvel character? On these Versus forums the objective should be trying to pair characters with similar powers, or at least characters with something that makes a direct confrontation interesting.

It is clear that in a sudden fight against many characters Batman won't stand a chance. But this is why Batman is so cool: He knows what he is capable of. He doesn't put himself in situations or fights he cannot win, and if he has time to plan he could bring down anyone, even if that means asking for help, cheating, bribing, etc. But of course, that doesn't mean he could necessarily win every battle.

Any thread that says "Batman with prep. time", is very open. Don't post such threads if you don't accept that batman could make it or if you think blindlessly that Batman could "take out a bat-something from his utility belt and kill Thanos".

When the preparation time factor is included in any thread, that means Batman might have the time for gathering a team, setting up the enemy, even making a pact with the devil is he needs that to win the fight... But again, that might not be enough in some cases...especially against some overpowered characters as Thanos, but is still possible.

DarkCrawler
"he had" I really hope u mean she

edited it. stick out tongue

wolverine8888
good lol cuz I was gunna say thats a little wierd lol

DarkCrawler
Yeah. laughing out loud

In Finnish, we don't have equilavents to "he" and "she".

wolverine8888
lol

grey fox
Oddly enough sue deep down wants to be namors wife......

It was in a issue of heroes reborn , she was hit by a blast from 'joyboy' and changed into a blue skinned , green and gold wearing 'warrior queen of Atlantis consort of namor' as she called herself.

DarkCrawler
It would be kind of odd for them to go together...about 60 years of age difference laughing out loudhttp://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5/namorsue0bw.gif

grey fox
Is that a retcon ?

wolverine8888
sue would never leave mr fantastic. also age aint realy that wierd see how wolverine older then namor and he ****ed domina who is younger then sue

DarkCrawler
Is that a retcon ?

Yeah, Heroes Reborn one.

DarkCrawler
sue would never leave mr fantastic. also age aint realy that wierd see how wolverine older then namor and he ****ed domina who is younger then sue sick

wolverine8888
thats what like over 100 year diffrence lol

wolverine8888
I always thought it be funny if nick fury, wolverine,namor,captian america and winter soldier all had a game of cards cuz there all wicked old there some if not the oldest heros and it funny the hear them talk about world war 2

roughrider
Well, we are quite off topic here, but this Namor/Sue stuff is fun! Even better than the Logan/Jean Grey sexual tension discussion. This needs a new thread I say.

DarkCrawler
I always thought it be funny if nick fury, wolverine,namor,captian america and winter soldier all had a game of cards cuz there all wicked old there some if not the oldest heros and it funny the hear them talk about world war 2

Yeah, it would be fun. laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Well, we are quite off topic here, but this Namor/Sue stuff is fun! Even better than the Logan/Jean Grey sexual tension discussion. This needs a new thread I say.

Why not make one. wink

wolverine8888
Yeah, it would be fun. laughing out loud
they had a sorta one in one comic they had namor, nick, thing and wolverine and I think spiderman but it would be better to have only old guys cuz old guys are funnier

DarkCrawler
I liked it how in Ultimates Cap remembered Wolverine as "Lucky-Jim Howlett" who never got put down by anything.

wolverine8888
I liked it how in Ultimates Cap remembered Wolverine as "Lucky-Jim Howlett" who never got put down by anything.
realy lol. I try and find that comic I dont normaly read ultimate becuase they did a relay crappy job on some character such as wolverine he just aint the same he like a little shit, but capts on the other hand is the shit in ultimate

DarkCrawler
Yeah, but it is good if you want to have an modern outlook on things. It's like a What If? Universe.

wolverine8888
ya it fun to read some times I like certian issue but I aint a regular buyer I only buy the ones I like

DarkCrawler
I'm collecting Ultimate Fantastic Four...

Ultimate Namor...droolio

wolverine8888
I'm collecting Ultimate Fantastic Four...

Ultimate Namor...droolio

nice and lol. I collect bits and peice of them all

Alfheim
ER guys you forgot that batman beat superman in the dark knight returns, ok he got a little help from green arrow, BUT 95 percent of the fighting was done by him.

Batman doesnt have any powers, but his real power is his will to win if he cant use his fighting he will use his brains and money. Batman knew he would have to fight superman so he plotted and schemed, given time and planning batman could possibly beat anyone.

You dont understand his mind state he is diven by the death of his parents and if he cant win by hand to hand he will find a way...he is bitter, angry and vengeful HE WILL FIND A WAY!

Alfheim
oh you guys knew that already...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Alfheim
ER guys you forgot that batman beat superman in the dark knight returns, ok he got a little help from green arrow, BUT 95 percent of the fighting was done by him.

Batman doesnt have any powers, but his real power is his will to win if he cant use his fighting he will use his brains and money. Batman knew he would have to fight superman so he plotted and schemed, given time and planning batman could possibly beat anyone.

You dont understand his mind state he is diven by the death of his parents and if he cant win by hand to hand he will find a way...he is bitter, angry and vengeful HE WILL FIND A WAY!

Alfheim's first post everyone. Let's give him a round of applause.

Good luck kid, because I'm not going to tell them to hold back after this comment. wink

MrHeavySilence
Holy crap, you can see Wolverine8888's posts back in November 2005; this is a very old thread.

Sixth_Winged

do you know who thanos is? huh

HisMajestyAC43
ER guys you forgot that batman beat superman ... HE WILL FIND A WAY!

you revived this old a$$ thread to say that...

do you really and truly think thanos even has time to waste on destroying a pesky little human like batman?

maybe you don't know who thanos is or something. either way check dates on the threads you post on. the newer ones come up first on the list.

Reaper777
This is a very old thread, But i wasnt on KMC when it was made so I just want to say,

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL BATMAN WILL EVER BEAT THANOS!...

EVER!

who?-kid
You realize Batman had YEARS to prep himself for that particular fight, right ? And Superman was certainly holding back. And was already weakened by that nuclear blast.

I call that : a lame victory.

Reaper777
I dont see how a normal human can even put up a fight against Superman or Thanos. Even Batman. No amout of gadgets or martial arts are gonna help him against those two.

Alfheim
Quote His Majesty AC43
<maybe you don't know who thanos is or something>
Ermm worships death, Titan Eternal mutant, enemy of Adam Warlock, infinity gems blah blah.>

Quote who kid
<You realize Batman had YEARS to prep himself for that particular fight, right ?>

Yes thats the whole point hes human he cant beat superman one on one, thats the whole point given time and planning he can defeat anyone!

Quote who kid
<And was already weakened by that nuclear blast.>
P168 The Dark Kinight returns
The lights go off in Wayne Manor and Batman says. " I'll assume Russia has taken the lead in the arms race. I keep track of these things one of us has too".

What does that mean? It means that Batman knew that the Russians would fire a nuclear missle and he was prepared. He knew Superman was working for the President and he would have to stop the missle, so even the nuclear missle was part of the plan. He didnt cause the missle strike he just knew it was a likely occurence and made it part of the plan.

The fact he took yaers to plan it is neither here no there, this is a verus forum and no one said that preparation cant be part of the issues discussed.

My reasoning is this can Superman cause trouble or defeat Thanos. Well....um...I think superman would probably get his assed creamed but id think he would at least take a bit of a fight.

You also have to consider throught the marval universe history you see puny heroes beating really powerful villains.

Of course Thanos could kill Batman, but if Batman could beat someone like Superman who could porbaly take on the likes of Hulk, Thor and Silver Surfer (not all at once), I just think that Batman would research into Thanos contact some superheroes who knows a cosmic being, bribe cheat steal and find a way!

Alfheim
Im having my doubts, im not up to speed on the latest comic developments, the last tile iread a marvel comic was in 1999. I saw how Thanos beat The Thing and Thor and I just thought that Superman is about Thors strength, but if batman can beat superman he might possibly be able to beat Thanos...I think the logic fits.

Apparently Thanos is even more powerful is this right?

Also the problem is that Thanos is not just powerful he is very intelligent, were batman maybe able to outthink some powerful beings he would have a hard time outhinking Thanos.

As it stands if Bruce researches ino Thanos he might stand a chance but because Thanos is smart too...he will probably lose.

Sixth_Winged
erm bribe, cheat, steal? you serious? That sound like traits from Thanos resume

Like who kid already said, batman had years and that was superman holding back.

And all he can come up with involves exploiting a glaring weakness Supes had something Thanos doesn't really have.

And before anyone mention it before me, i'd better say it first:

DKR ****isn't**** canon.

grey fox
Batman borrows a motherbox and a Gl ring , twenty minutes later he walks out wearing a Thanos skin coat.

Alfheim
Sixth winged it only took him years because he had retired, he wasnt in the game. When he cameback beating Superman was back on the agenda

Ok superman was holding back, but you dont think that Bruce knew this?
If he was more ruthless he would have adapted.

The only reason why I think that Thanos might beat Bruce is because he is intelligent too, BUT Bruce will find this out when he researches into him. Batman will adapt lie, cheat, steal, trick a cosmic being or two and get the job done.

bigbran
ok i love thanos, but he met his match in bats. even w/o prep i can see bats doing it.
thanos can beat anyone under skyfather, but there is no way in hell, that he is eva beaten da maan!11111111.....

what? i isnt da joken111111

Apolloknight
What in the HELL happened here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! confused

bigbran
fanyoys111111

Apolloknight
Originally posted by bigbran
fanyoys111111

Ahhhh, that explains it.

bigbran
bats is supposedly able to beat thanos and supes.
so ill just go with the flow.
BATS IS DE STRONGESTER ONE DER ISZ111111

Reaper777
bats is supposedly able to beat thanos and supes.
so ill just go with the flow.
BATS IS DE STRONGESTER ONE DER ISZ111111

NOOO!!!!!
YOUV'E TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE!

starwars
laughing

Jarlaxle
If bat was hit, or even clipped by an attack once, he would be dead. Period

Sixth_Winged
Sixth winged it only took him years because he had retired, he wasnt in the game. When he cameback beating Superman was back on the agenda

Ok superman was holding back, but you dont think that Bruce knew this?
If he was more ruthless he would have adapted.

The only reason why I think that Thanos might beat Bruce is because he is intelligent too, BUT Bruce will find this out when he researches into him. Batman will adapt lie, cheat, steal, trick a cosmic being or two and get the job done.

It took him years but even then he still needed to exploit his weakness. Bruce even confessed he couldn't really defeat him in the same book.

But nevermind all that since that particular showing cannot possibly be counted considering it's out of mainstream continuity.

Thing is
-Research Thanos?...with bruce resources? on earth? no Next to impossibility, unless Bruce suddenly becomes some star faring street leveller like Adam Strange somehow.
-It's pretty obvious Thanos wouldn't hold back since he doesn't even know him personally. And even those that did still feels his wrath even more.
-What's the best equipment/resources Bruce can up with. Even in the unlikely possibility he'd use a motherbox or a gl ring or any the watchtower has, he's still in a heavy heavy disadvantage.
-Once again, lying, cheating, stealing is even more heavy on the trait of Thanos. Even if Batman uses it, Thanos even more intelligent and experienced than Bruce and would most likely to know any bluff, trap, strategy he might pull.

The only real possible way i can see Batman winning is if he contacts the JLA and asks him to fight for him. Then if Thanos claimed he cheat, he'd say it's his standard equipment laughing

Sea King

that all might veary well work but i say he bat-kicks him its over laughing

HisMajestyAC43
Batman borrows a motherbox and a Gl ring , twenty minutes later he walks out wearing a Thanos skin coat.

laughing laughing

more like twenty minutes later thanos has harnessed the power of both the motherbox and the gl ring and is on his way to reak havok in the universe once again. of course, not before he puts batman's body in a casket and mails it to superman so he can cry himself to sleep.

Reaper777
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
laughing laughing

more like twenty minutes later thanos has harnessed the power of both the motherbox and the gl ring and is on his way to reak havok in the universe once again. of course, not before he puts batman's body in a casket and mails it to superman so he can cry himself to sleep. hysterical

batdude123
laughing laughing

more like twenty minutes later thanos has harnessed the power of both the motherbox and the gl ring and is on his way to reak havok in the universe once again. of course, not before he puts batman's body in a casket and mails it to superman so he can cry himself to sleep.

Sorry, he couldn't do that. no With the motherbox, Batman would beat him. I KNOW this seems outlandish for a mere mortal beating the Mad Titan, but the power of the motherbox is comparable to the ultimate nullifier.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by batdude123
Sorry, he couldn't do that. no With the motherbox, Batman would beat him. I KNOW this seems outlandish for a mere mortal beating the Mad Titan, but the power of the motherbox is comparable to the ultimate nullifier.

Mother Box <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Ultimate Nullifier

There is no comparison.

Unless the Motherbox can affect beings like Galactus and Abraxas as easily as the Nullifier does, don't even compare the Motherbox to the Nullifier.

batdude123
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Mother Box <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Ultimate Nullifier

There is no comparison.

Unless the Motherbox can affect beings like Galactus and Abraxas as easily as the Nullifier does, don't even compare the Motherbox to the Nullifier.

It's funny you mention that, because the motherbox is a direct link to the source. It also helped remake the DC multiverse, so comparing it to the ultimate nullifier isn't very far off. erm

Juntai actually knows more about it than I do...

My point is, Thanos would not be beating Batman with the motherbox. So, if you do strip the motherbox away from Batman, then there would be absolutely no chance in hell for him to beat the Mad Titan. wink

leonheartmm
u know what the problem with the mother box is? it works like a TECH like ultimate nullifier. it HAS a lot of power which can be utilized but it doesnt GIVE its power to the holder. kinda like the difference between ultimate nullifier and the infinity gauntlett. so unless bats is USING it at the time, thanos can work faster than human perceptiona and take it away or kill bats or both.

batdude123
Originally posted by leonheartmm
u know what the problem with the mother box is? it works like a TECH like ultimate nullifier. it HAS a lot of power which can be utilized but it doesnt GIVE its power to the holder. kinda like the difference between ultimate nullifier and the infinity gauntlett. so unless bats is USING it at the time, thanos can work faster than human perceptiona and take it away or kill bats or both.

Most of that is true, except the mother box can protect its user. erm

HisMajestyAC43
so the scenario as i see it is something like... in a day or however long batman had originally to plan/prep, he goes out and manages to research every aspect of thanos's power (or at least what he needs to know aka, a weakness) and realizing that there really isn't a simple plan, or scheme for killing thanos, he just goes out and finds a motherbox, and flys out to thanos with it?

i may be wrong, but it sounds completely ridiculous to me... yes if batman was allowed to have a motherbox he would stand a chance, but is he? and isn't it realistic to think that thanos would anticipate something like that and come up with something even better? to me its kind of like saying thanos also has access to the infinity gauntlet or the hotu...

when you pit these two minds against each other, thanos's is far superior, and more than likely he can counter just about anything bats may come up with...

if by some miracle of pis batman ever took this kind of a fight, it would be just that, a miracle of pis...

batdude123
so the scenario as i see it is something like... in a day or however long batman had originally to plan/prep, he goes out and manages to research every aspect of thanos's power (or at least what he needs to know aka, a weakness) and realizing that there really isn't a simple plan, or scheme for killing thanos, he just goes out and finds a motherbox, and flys out to thanos with it?

i may be wrong, but it sound completely ridiculous to me... yes if batman was allowed to have a motherbox he would stand a chance, but is he? and isn't it realistic to think that thanos would anticipate something like that and come up with something even better?

when you pit these two minds against each other, thanos's is far superior, and more than likely he can counter just about anything bats may come up with...

if by some miracle of pis batman ever took this kind of a fight, it would be just that, a miracle of pis...

No. no Batman didn't even come up with this. It's a piece of New God tech that's the most superior tech in the multiverse. Not to mention it's a direct power link to the Source. Thanos would get owned. However, I still don't know if AW accepts him using it for this fight.

bigbran
batman gets his ass owned all over thanoss fist.

batdude123
batman gets his ass owned all over thanoss fist.

Not with the motherbox he isn't. wink I don't understand what the problem is here. Can Thanos thrash Reed with the UN? confused

Reaper777
I cant believe people are even debating this, shure maybe if he had some kinda gadget that gave him supermans strength or some stupid sh!t like that, he might get a few blows in, but he still gets his @$$ handed to him by Thanos every time.

Thanos 50/10

HisMajestyAC43
No. no Batman didn't even come up with this. It's a piece of New God tech that's the most superior tech in the multiverse. Not to mention it's a direct power link to the Source. Thanos would get owned. However, I still don't know if AW accepts him using it for this fight.

right, i agree. but it just seems somewhat unbalanced if batman gets to go out and pick up whatever tech he wants and thanos just sits around none the wiser. if that was the case just about anybody could beat him. give aunt may a motherbox and the keys to thanos lair and bam...

i just think its kind of a corny way for thanos to go down.

batdude123
Originally posted by Reaper777
I cant believe people are even debating this, shure maybe if he had some kinda gadget that gave him supermans strength or some stupid sh!t like that, he might get a few blows in, but he still gets his @$$ handed to him by Thanos every time.

Thanos 50/10

People, why don't you actually GET A CLUE of what the motherbox is, and then talk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
right, i agree. but it just seems somewhat unbalanced if batman gets to go out and pick up whatever tech he wants and thanos just sits around none the wiser. if that was the case just about anybody could beat him. give aunt may a motherbox and the keys to thanos lair and bam...

i just think its kind of a corny way for thanos to go down.

That's why I'm waiting for the verdict. erm

galan7777777
there is no comparrison....even if batman found a way 2 use technology to beat the nearly indestructible thanos like some of u say....death itself would simply ressurect thanos as he has done in the past, and besides thanos's numerous other god-like abilities, his strenght is in the class 100 range, he could flick bats with his pinky and kill him if he had 2

Reaper777
People, why don't you actually GET A CLUE of what the motherbox is, and then talk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Look, If the tread was called Thanos vs Batman with the motherbox, then I wouldent say any thing until I knew what it was, but I honestly dont care what it is because the thread is called Thanos vs Batman, Plain and simple.

THANOS WINS!

batdude123
Originally posted by galan7777777
there is no comparrison....even if batman found a way 2 use technology to beat the nearly indestructible thanos like some of u say....death itself would simply ressurect thanos as he has done in the past, and besides thanos's numerous other god-like abilities, his strenght is in the class 100 range, he could flick bats with his pinky and kill him if he had 2

*sigh*

A win doesn't have to be a death on these forums. You could incapacitate the other opponent. And Thanos wouldn't be flicking away Batman w/ the mother box any time soon. no Darkseid hit Batman when he had the motherbox a bunch of times to no avail.

batdude123
Originally posted by Reaper777
Look, If the tread was called Thanos vs Batman with the motherbox, then I wouldent say any thing until I knew what it was, but I honestly dont care what it is because the thread is called Thanos vs Batman, Plain and simple.

THANOS WINS!

Yes, but Batman has a day of prep. And he has access to that piece of technology. wink

bigbran
so bats in every thread, is batman with motherbox?!!?!?!?1/1/1/1/1//1/1
does it say that, no. so why even debate!!?!?!?!?!??!

batdude123
so bats in every thread, is batman with motherbox?!!?!?!?1/1/1/1/1//1/1
does it say that, no. so why even debate!!?!?!?!?!??!

I'M WAITING FOR AW'S REPLY FOR IT BEING USED!!!! Cripes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yes, he has access to it, and he has prep for this fight. erm

Thanos_1971
Anyways..Someone was kind to match Batman against Thanos here.In comicbookresources.com.People match Batman against Rune King Thor,Galactus,GL corps and even Living Tribunal and have him win.. laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Anyways..Someone was kind to match Batman against Thanos here.In comicbookresources.com.People match Batman against Rune King Thor,Galactus,GL corps and even Living Tribunal and have him win.. laughing

Again, please understand the power of the motherbox before you make a kind of statement like that. erm

bigbran
Again, please understand the power of the motherbox before you make a kind of statement like that. erm its funny because the mb wasnt even mentioned...

bigbran
ifs bats gets the mb, then thanos gets the ig.

batdude123
its funny because the mb wasnt even mentioned...

PREP was mentioned... and since Batman has complete access to a motherbox, he can use one. erm

batdude123
ifs bats gets the mb, then thanos gets the ig.

Thanos doesn't get any prep. wink And even if he did, he couldn't use it, because in prep you're only allowed to use what is accessible to you.

Broly92
Thanos wins batdude123 accept it

Thanos_1971
Again, please understand the power of the motherbox before you make a kind of statement like that. erm

Hey.Where in my post did I say anything about the Motherbox?.

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
Thanos wins batdude123 accept it

Broly, you have no clue what the motherbox can do, so what's the point of even saying anything? confused That's right, because it's comparable to the ultimate nullifier. What's so horrible about Thanos losing to a weapon that is FAR above him? confused If you think Thanos takes it against the mb, then I'M not the fanboy here... laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Hey.Where in my post did I say anything about the Motherbox?.

Sorry. wink

bigbran
Sorry. wink so you say sorry to him, but i say the same thing and you say prep, i was talking about his post too.

Broly92
Broly, you have no clue what the motherbox can do, so what's the point of even saying anything? confused That's right, because it's comparable to the ultimate nullifier. What's so horrible about Thanos losing to a weapon that is FAR above him? confused If you think Thanos takes it against the mb, then I'M not the fanboy here... laughing
Thats right I know nothing about everything!

You think you know something I don't then share it so I know

batdude123
so you say sorry to him, but i say the same thing and you say prep, i was talking about his post too.

I'm losing you here. confused

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
You think you know something I don't then share it so I know

I have 15 testicles. ninja

Thanos_1971
beer

Mider
well why couldnt he beat thanos he almost beat the entire JLA with pretty cool things, cant he do something to thanos like promethius did to MM like mess up his molecule controll making him into a puddle of goo.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider
well why couldnt he beat thanos he almost beat the entire JLA with pretty cool things, cant he do something to thanos like promethius did to MM like mess up his molecule controll making him into a puddle of goo. almost beat jla.... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
almost beat jla.... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Yeah, through PREPPING. He has detailed files on every single one of the JLA members' strengths and weaknesses just in case they get hostile. wink

HisMajestyAC43
where exactly is the thread starer??

i seriously doubt it was ever his intention for batman to come upon a motherbox in this fight and just pwn thanos with it... in fact it seemed like spite...

but anyway, batman - motherbox = no chance.

but bats with it, would definitely beat thanos, unless thanos got the same amount of prep, imo.

and quit talking about the motherbox like it isn't a possibility because it is. as much as i hate to say it, thanos is not completely invincible and is most definitely not above something like the motherbox... i mean darkseid wasnt. i don't like the fact that batman could viably do something like defeat thanos because of some ridiculous tech, but it is possible, and is deserving of consideration.

badabing

i seriously doubt it was ever his intention for batman to come upon a motherbox in this fight and just pwn thanos with it... in fact it seemed like spite...

but bats with it, would definitely beat thanos, unless thanos got the same amount of prep, imo.

and quit talking about the motherbox like it isn't a possibility because it is. as much as i hate to say it, thanos is not completely invincible and is most definitely not above something like the motherbox... i mean darkseid wasnt. i don't like the fact that batman could viably do something like defeat thanos because of some ridiculous tech, but it is possible, and is deserving of consideration.
I agree with everything that you posted. cool

batdude123

thumb up

bigbran

and quit talking about the motherbox like it isn't a possibility because it is. as much as i hate to say it, thanos is not completely invincible and is most definitely not above something like the motherbox... i mean darkseid wasnt. i don't like the fact that batman could viably do something like defeat thanos because of some ridiculous tech, but it is possible, and is deserving of consideration. who me? i just said why does bats autmatically get the motherbox in every thread? it makes no sense, if he had the motherbox, it would be said.
i know bats would win if he had the mmotherbox, its just retarded that he gets it in everythread.
and if you look at what the thread starte wrote, its obviously a spite thread.

Sixth_Winged
It's funny you mention that, because the motherbox is a direct link to the source. It also helped remake the DC multiverse, so comparing it to the ultimate nullifier isn't very far off. erm

Juntai actually knows more about it than I do...

My point is, Thanos would not be beating Batman with the motherbox. So, if you do strip the motherbox away from Batman, then there would be absolutely no chance in hell for him to beat the Mad Titan. wink

The motherbox did no such thing. It just taps into a minor portion of the source. Batman with Motherbox using all it's power to defend itself was getting his ass pwned by Darkseid not even resorting to using any energy attacks or OE, and that was with the bat-armor. Even with the motherbox, i dare say he doesn't even equate to 50% of thanos power. fact is; motherbox output is limited

The Ultimate Nullifier however has destroyed and recreated the whole multiverse by itself when Reed used it in the abraxas arc. Thing was posted by Mr. Master a few months ago.

Alfheim
damn this thread has moved on ALOT, weill I'll try to start off where I left

Quote sixth winged
<It took him years> Bruce even confessed he couldn't really defeat him in the same book.>

Look with all due respect you dont have to agree with me...but it helps if you actually read what I said.....I have already answered this. I said.......it took him years beacuse he had ((((retired))))...he wasnt planning to fight superman or fight crime so when he cameback he started where he left off.

Quote from sixth winged
<but even then he still needed to exploit his weakness. >

Are you refering to Supes kind nature. So what? If Bruce can construct a plan that can factor in his superhuman strength, are you now telling me that if superman was a vicous killer all of a sudden Bruce cant construct a plan to deal with that.....C'mon man! Here is also something to consider as well batman was holding back to...was batman trying to kill him....no!

Quote from sixth winged
<Bruce even confessed he couldn't really defeat him in the same book.>

Sorry not going to take your word for it, I want proof, your probably taking whatever he said out of context...maybe. Im kinda confused cos I see him kicking his butt at the end, and batman saying "I beat you" ( or something almost exactly like that)...hmmm.

Quote from sixth winged
<But nevermind all that since that particular showing cannot possibly be counted considering it's out of mainstream continuity.>

Sorry its still important because both superman and batman have the same abilities so if the conflict happened in the mainstream universe batman would still win.

Quote from sixth winged
<Research Thanos?...with bruce resources? on earth? no Next to impossibility, unless Bruce suddenly becomes some star faring street leveller like Adam Strange somehow.>

Or gets powers like superman, then uses this power to gain even more power and resources

Quote His Majesty AC43
<when you pit these two minds against each other, thanos's is far superior, and more than likely he can counter just about anything bats may come up with...>

Yes that is possible but dont you think that batman will know about his intelligence and bosst his own.

Look I dont think its a clear cut win for bats, but its still a possibility. Im telling you he would find away.

Furthermore how many normal human beings in the DC Universe and Marvel universe have obtained huge powers through effort, imagine someone with Bruces resources and determination trying to gain super powers.

Ok put it this way if Dr Strange can beat the inbetweener, batman can beat Thanos, whats the connection?

First of all Dr Stranges powers were all self-taught, Bruce could possibly be an even better sorcerer than Strange beacuse he has more resources and Strange was just a puny human while Batman is peak perfection.

Secondly im quite sure the Inbetweener is more powerful than Thanos. Now if Dr strange can beat inbetweener, why cant Batman beat Thanos. Dr Strange may have magical powers but both Batman and Strange are similar in the sense that both their abilities are self taught and batman can learn Strange's powers.

mighty adam
Originally posted by chris_63256
I have said it once I will say it again Sentry and Thanos should not be brought is vs discussion Sentry is just crazy(limitlesspower immortal) give me a fu%^in break why have a character like that for and Thanos dont get me started... why not we have people like supes so lets have sentry

mighty adam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
The motherbox did no such thing. It just taps into a minor portion of the source. Batman with Motherbox using all it's power to defend itself was getting his ass pwned by Darkseid not even resorting to using any energy attacks or OE, and that was with the bat-armor. Even with the motherbox, i dare say he doesn't even equate to 50% of thanos power. fact is; motherbox output is limited

The Ultimate Nullifier however has destroyed and recreated the whole multiverse by itself when Reed used it in the abraxas arc. Thing was posted by Mr. Master a few months ago. thank you people need to stop hypeing the motherbox

HisMajestyAC43

Yes that is possible but dont you think that batman will know about his intelligence and bosst his own.

no. no even if batman did find out how smart thanos was, he could not boost his own intelligence to rival thanos's. yes to the motherbox, no to rivaling thanos's intelligence...

and the dr. strange thing is extremely farfetched for batman, especially in one day.

Redatom65
Wolverine Wins

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by Redatom65
Wolverine Wins

laughing confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider
dont know whats so funny, he invents something that messes up molecules then injects it into thanos using a promethian needle at high speeds thus turning thanos into goo, or he sends thanos into another dimension with prep :P

Richv1
Even with prep the Demi God is just to ruthless for Bats. Whatever plan Bats comes up with Thanos is ready for.

Avalonofthewind
Batman 10/10

bigbran
ya right, bats gets beat 10/10

Richv1
Yep Bats ends up down and out.

bigbran
bats gets his head ripped off if he even thinks about trying to punch thanos.

Avalonofthewind
Batman kicks a hole into Thanos chest imploding him.

Soleran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Batman kicks a hole into Thanos chest imploding him. yes pirate

rotiart
Thanos creates a clone of batman called Thanman... and sends it off to kill batman. smile

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
Thanos creates a clone of batman called Thanman... and sends it off to kill batman. smile laughing
or thatman

Reaper777
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Batman kicks a hole into Thanos chest imploding him.

hysterical
batman+ thanos's fist=blowup-no more batman

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>