my movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

holdenhsvgtsr
its only up till the 1st of april of you gotta be quick its for a college project so tell me what u think movie

Storm
Can you tell us something more about that project so we can judge the movie in the right context?

silver_tears
are you in it confused

holdenhsvgtsr
its a personal project we have to do something or research some i did a compilation video and ive also did a few promo videos for some forums im on but i dont think raz would let me post those

yerssot
it's nice dear

spookey
well i liked it babes..........the music was too loud..............man are u that mad on cars................

Storm
I didn' t know what to expect and when the movie started, I was really thrown into it. It starts fast and, well, there' s not really an introduction. I was kinda overwhelmed messed

spookey
yeah its like cars cars cars and jeremy

holdenhsvgtsr
well i was goin to have a spookey doin her version of the paris hilton video but i didnt bother includin it

spookey
hhahaha holdie...........that is so not true......paris is so yesterday

holdenhsvgtsr
roughly translated there is a video better than paris's but noones seein it

spookey
may i see it

iluvpippin
i got no picture sad

pixie1
nice music yes
and Storm is right there is no real intro
you should have put the end at the begining
well thats my oppinion if it helped

Storm
Or as an intro, you can have a girl count down and waving with that typical race flag.

total metalhead
it had a couple of really nice shots where you could really taste the adrenaline, but it was a bit mixed up and confusing at times. and it had Linkin Park in it sick

JKozzy
Not bad, not bad at all smile
Direct link is here for anyone wanting a better way to watch: http://www.neptune.com/users/holdenhsvgtsr/videoWMP/holdenhsvgtsr1.WMV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.