Jedi Vs. Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vader
Vote.

BAILY
Havent we had threads like this before?? enough stupid versus threads...

Sith

EHmasterJedi
what the heck are we votting for??

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by Vader
Vote.

..............No.

Darth_Nefarus
damnit, the versus thread exists for a reason
and it would depend on which jedi and which sith

Jedi Priestess
Always gotta go with the dark side. And what IS the deal with the versus threads? Thats kinda grade-school mentality isnt it? blink

Imaginary
There's a fecking versus forum, knock yourself out stick out tongue

Captain REX
Indeed.

Sith.

bilb
roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
'Sith' sounds better than 'Jedi'

And yeah depends which sith and wich Jedi - although I would pick any Sith over Luke Skywalker...

Darth_Nefarus
Luke at the peak of his powers could take out any sith lord

Stealth Agent
sith is indeed stronger although they lead shorter lives, and much more dangerous lives and are more reckless

Darth_Nefarus
Okay, so could Sidious and Anakin form Episode 3, take Luke at the peak of his powers and Mace Windu?

Darth Mantis
jedi.

Darth_Nefarus
Jedi rule!

Darth Mantis
yes

Fishy
From all times? Then the Sith

Kun-ni Habeo
jedi

Darth_Nefarus
Okay, take the most powerful Sith ever i.e. Revan or Sidious or someone like that and pit them against Luke Skywalker after ROTJ and Luke will beat them like red-headed step-children.

The force is with the Jedi

Kun-ni Habeo
and sith live much shorter :P

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Okay, take the most powerful Sith ever i.e. Revan or Sidious or someone like that and pit them against Luke Skywalker after ROTJ and Luke will beat them like red-headed step-children.

The force is with the Jedi

So Luke would kick Revan around? Luke would kick Exar Kun around? How about Marka Ragnos? Ajunta Pall? Tulak Hord? Come on be serious the guy wouldn't stand a chance against them. The only thing that could really make the Sith lose is if they turn against each other and kill themselves.

Kun-ni Habeo
njo luke kicks revanaround,kun too pall too,not sure about tulak,naga and marka

Bardock42
I like Sith more...I don't get this thread though...and Luke is an idiot

Kun-ni Habeo
he isn't an idiot

Darth_Janus
Silly Nefarus...

Post-Ruusan Jedi are weaker than any Sith from before that timeperiod. It's quite easy to see.

Naga Sadow
luke couldnt even touch any1 like revan. like exar. like ragnos or sadow.
he just couldnt.all he can do is swing his saber like a madman. he has no force skill and no saber skill and especially if u comepare him to greatest sith lords.

anyways, none of the jedi could kill a sith lord singlehandidly, it took hundreds of them to try to exar or sadow. in the end, sith wiped themselfs out. sith would own jedi so much

Kun-ni Habeo
no the light is stronger
imagine this way
ultimate batla aka armagedon 10best sith vs. 10 best jedi
it wuld be bloody but light triumphs

Darth_Janus
No. No, they don't. Thought bomb. Everyone dies.

Kun-ni Habeo
yeah good scenario they battle to death and all jedis end up with the force lol

Fishy
The sith kill the Jedi then proceed to kill themselves until only one Sith remains

MistaMandalore
Sith all the way. The Sith plot and scheme diabolical plots and will kill your pets for fun. The Jedi just meditate and hug trees.

Darth_Janus
I can't recall seeing a tree in any movie but ROTJ, now that I think of it. No wonder the Jedi seemed so lost.

Fishy
ANH has tree's... The rebel hide out planet (forgot which one) is filled with tree's

Darth_Janus
Oh yeah... Yavin 4, right?

Darth_Janus
Am I the only person who wonders how planets like Malachor V, Tattoine, and Nar Shadaa maintain breathable atmospheres?

Fishy
With Malachor 5 i agree, Tatooine is just weird probably has a big tree in the core, but how about Hoth... One big ice planet? Nar Shadaa probably had a big tree in the core too

Darth_Janus
Maybe Tauntauns fart oxygen.

Fishy
Han is an idiot for killing them then...

Darth_Janus
It was that or freeze his stones off. Take your pick. besides, he wanted a chance to use a lightsaber. Wouldn't you?

Fishy
I would use it to kill Luke. See if you can survive that farm boy. Okay i would kill the TaunTaun, but i'd keep the lightsaber for kicks and tell Luke i lost it

Darth_Janus
Me too. "Look, kid... your toy sword got lost in the ice. But hey, I stuck you in some Tauntaun guts, and now you have massive scarring."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.