Spring Break!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
This is not your typical spring break. some friends of mine found a program where we'll be goin to mexico to build a house for the poor people down there. I leave for Mexico tomorrow mornin at 9 a.m.

wish me luck all... i hope itll be fun cool big grin

Raven Guardia
awesome!!! and do I wish you luck. make sure you make a thread telling us how it went when you get back.

SlipknoT
That sucks dude

a1hsauce
laughing thanks slipknot ur always one with words of encouragement. i will raven

Baylin
nice saucyhappy

charlit
you guys only get a week off for spring break? so that would be equivlent to our autumn hols - we get a week for easter week and another 2 weeks- 2 weeks winter hols 3 weeks spring hols and 8 weeks summer hols or do u guys just get a really long summer???

oh and have fun and remember your helpin sum poor people so it wil make u feel gud!!

RaventheOnly
I could have went to a conference in mexico..... get this laughing out loud in Tiajuana! laughing out loud then we would have went to Insinada laughing out loud and after all that i would just write a five page report and get two units to college big grin the only catch was that it was the weekend before finals and it would have been from friday to sunday messed and the professor informed us one and a half weeks before messed

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
I could have went to a conference in mexico..... get this laughing out loud in Tiajuana! laughing out loud then we would have went to Insinada laughing out loud and after all that i would just write a five page report and get two units to college big grin the only catch was that it was the weekend before finals and it would have been from friday to sunday messed and the professor informed us one and a half weeks before messed

that would have been fun though eek!

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
that would have been fun though eek!

schmoll its really dirty down there sick and its really sad cry there are so many starving people sad

Raven Guardia
schmoll its really dirty down there sick and its really sad cry there are so many starving people sad

that would be really sad sad

have you ever been there before?

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
that would be really sad sad

have you ever been there before?

I've been to Insinada sad a couple times messed

Raven Guardia
I've been to Insinada sad a couple times messed

is that in Mexico? embarrasment

a1hsauce
Hey people.... i'm back, have i missed anything important?

Jackie Malfoy
Nothering much!JMkisses

Spooony
is spring break something made up by crappy tv sitcoms?

Jackie Malfoy
It is what collage students do when the spring comes.Or for easter vaction.JM

Spooony
....... and something made up by crappy u.s sitcoms?

Jackie Malfoy
Not that I know of spoonly!jmsexykaren

Rebel16
omg

Jackie Malfoy
What is wrong?jm

ericadurancefan
spring break royally sucks,my friends get to party and have fun while i have to pull ten hour shifts the whole week,i am pissed

BENITO
in britain we call spring break the easter holidays

DiamondBullets
MY SPRING BREAK PLANS:

Activity: G.A.P.---Gambling, Alcohol, Pussy

With: 3 of my frat brothers

Description: Enuff said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.