Halo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dafettmanrox
There has been a lot of talk about a Halo movie, but it hasn't been confirmed until recently. I was flipping through Electronic Gaming Monthly and one of the bottom info boxes sed that the writer of 28 days later is writing the movie based on Halo and Halo 2. Who do you think will be in it? I hope James Cameron or Ridley Scott direct.

ragesRemorse
James woods should be the master cheif

Wolfie
'Cause video game movies are SO successful.

Super Mario Brothers
House of the Dead

SpikeSpiegel
I dunno, I think that they should leave games to games, or use another character who hasn't been shown in the games. I just don't like seeing people portray characters that I recognise from games...if that made any sense...

That's why I'm against the MGS film, if they make one. For me David Hayter, and those polygons are Snake.

Still, I suppose Halo wouldn't be that bad, as long as you don't see his face...and it'ld be better if they had the same voice actor...

dafettmanrox
Yeah.

Darth_Leo
I know a good song that would go with the halo movie...if there is one. It's called "Blow me away". Probably to be used when he's in combat or something.here is the Chorus
Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, will we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all.

It was used (partially) in Halo 2 big grin

Sorgo
It's in Pre-production.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464037/

ladygrim
Originally posted by Wolfie
'Cause video game movies are SO successful.

Super Mario Brothers
House of the Dead

sarcasim in there or not laughing out loud

Halo whats that about neways

MildPossession
At least be glad Uwe Boll didn't get the director's chair, he was once rumoured. He just moved onto Metal Gear Solid instead, he he.

Yarr
Just pray to god that Paul Anderson stays 1 million miles away from it. Otherwise youre going to see Master Cheif in 100 different bullet time sequences.

Paul Anderson should be shot for just making movies based on what ever hollywood's "Flavore of the month" is.

Tekno Boy
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
I dunno, I think that they should leave games to games, or use another character who hasn't been shown in the games. I just don't like seeing people portray characters that I recognise from games...if that made any sense...

That's why I'm against the MGS film, if they make one. For me David Hayter, and those polygons are Snake.

Well' I'm all for the MGS film and Video game base movies, just because of the anticipation, waiting to see how they would translate onto the big screen.

The Halo film will be damn scary. Especially when the flood first appear.

willman
wow, a halo movie, could this be the greatest moment of my life? not quite. (seeing chewbacca for the first time wins)

office jesus
Nope. Uwe Boll WILL NOT direct Metal Gear Solid. Thank God too, 'cause I'd boycott the film. As for Halo? Well, Microsoft has creative liscense over it. So..it shouldn't suck too badly..right? And what's with the hatred towards Paul Anderson? Sure, both RE movies sucked, but the first Mortal Kombat film was good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.