is sex highly important in a realtionship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spookey
well the title says it all..........

silver_tears
Depends what kind of relationship, not in a friend one no stick out tongue

spookey
hahah i meant general i mean is sex everthing

shaber
Unless it is a parental-filial relationship

Corran
OK, so I voted yes, but in the context of a close loving/emotional relationship, the physical side is important because of the added intimacy this brings, admittedly you can be intimate without the physical side but it adds an extra dimension to the inimacy, you cannot always express in words what you can with those tender physical moments. It is a wonderful to experience the pleasures of the body and especially to experience your partners pleasures, this can bring more happiness, if you love someone and they are happy are enjoying some pleasure this will also bring happiness to you. Because of this the physical side of the relationship often enhances the emotional side too.

Although sexual pleasures with someone you are not that intimate with are good, they cannot match the sexual pleasures attained with someone you love.

silver_tears
I think it is, because to me sex is the most sacred bond between two people. So if you and your partner are willing then you must share something special.

spookey
i was speaking to my sis and she think sex is everyting but to me i dont feel that way............yeah it is a special bond but i dont think i'll die if i haven't had it for a couple of days

Corran
OK, so it's not THE most important thing, but it is good in a relationship, unless you are 'going through the motions' and doing it just because you feel you are in a relationship and should do it. It should be spontaneous and just happen as and when both people are aroused and wanting it.

holdenhsvgtsr
as long if ur with the person u love it doesnt matter

spookey
okay...........so if we never had sex for a while would u get miffed holdie

Vampiree
I think NO. Sex is a choice and relationships should be based on sex only. That'as just STUPID. It sounds like love couldn't exist without sex and that's just not true!

holdenhsvgtsr
erm.......no confused

spookey
aww my hunny loves me

lil bitchiness
I think its important. It might not be THE most important, but i believe it is important in a relationship. Then again, there are couples who cant/dont have sex...

Overall though, yes, i think its very important in a relationship.

Linkalicious
I don't think Sex in and of itself is that important for a relationship. But i do think that sexual attraction is very important in order to have a healthy relationship. The act of making love or having sex is just a jesture (not the best word) to express ones feelings for another.

Sex...highly overrated

But really really fun big grin

Corran
Sex is not overrated.

Linkalicious
you're right it's not overrated...

Corran
for some it is, but not for the 'gifted'.

Linkalicious
yeah...i loved special ed

pixie1
sex is not important but affection and a sextuall intrest is

total metalhead
i personally voted yes, but as with absolutely everything in life, it all depends on the person. some people value talking and emotional sharing above sex. and its not unheard of for people just to skip sex fully.

so really sex is only as important as you want it to be.

Korri
oh yeah you would know all about that messed

steely balls
ermmmm...sex good

Sarah15
personally i would say no..but ive never had sex, so idk...

Chelsea23
Matt, Eric...Sarah! lol

steely balls
i never had sex either

Lord Soth
Sex is not important to a relationship, no matter how fun it is wink A couple can be in love for years before having sex. Sex is merely.....a completion. The final link. Unless we're talking teenage, insecure, jealousy-based relationships, and then sex is all-important laughing

Sarah15
Chelsea! i cant believe u said that...lol... how about kamron for u...lol

Chelsea23
HAHA! I was joking...actually we "talked" about it earlier...I will tell you on MSN

Blind-Enemy
lord soth, sex in a adult couple it's not the same as in a teen one. in teens it's not important at all , but in adults it's just a side of a relationship , and most couples fell apart beacuse of the lack of sexual thrill or they may get bored of the mate

Lord Soth
In which case they don't care about each other enough

Sarah15
k..u just told me...lol...and i know u were joking, i was too...

SlayerChick1188
I suppose I'm really not eligible to discuss this, but I agree with Blind

Sex is an important aspect of ADULT relationships...teens aren't really emotional mature to really deal with it or even appreciate it, so it realy shouldn't be a factor in teen relationships at all!

Sarah15
i agree with u

Blind-Enemy
LS , each couple are different , you know that , but my point was that sex it's a way of showing affection , or a way of keeping thrill and excitement

Lord Soth
~shrug~ not my opinion, but your entitled to your own

Blind-Enemy
i know you have an opinion LS , but you've posted your like it was an statement

HockeyHorror
it depends on what kinda of relationship it is.

Baylin
Whats the point in having girlfriend/wife if you've got to use your hands all the time? blink

saucybird007
I vote no.
Because a relationship shouldnt be based on sex. If your in a relationship it should be because you love that person not becasue you want a quick one every now and again!

If you just want sex and nothing else, get a sh@g buddy stick out tongue

Korri
lololol big grin

$¥®€Ñ
And THAT, my friends, came from the sumptuous lips of an Essex Girl.....

So maybe the way we see sex and relationships these days is changing dramatically. I sure never thought I'd hear an Essex Chick come out with the above no

Meh, I'm only joking Chelle, you know I loves you love

I voted Maybe, as I figured I couldn't go far wrong wink

saucybird007
laughing out loud your funny!!

T'is true though. I have plenty of friends wink

I loves ya too stick out tongue
Nice Sig!!

Baylin
A relationship shouldnt be based on sex? sad I thought the whole point of life was procreation in order to keep the species going and a steady relationship should be a safe environment in which to do just that! big grin

Anyway why have a dog and bite yourself evil face

Fallen Jedi
well said. i don't think i could have said it any better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.