Darth Bane vs Darth Bandon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackstain
who would win.....i say Bane

ArthasKnight
Darth Bandon was a wuss, not worthy of fighting someone like Bane. Bane wins easily.

jackstain
lol, exactly

SnakeEyes
Bad thread, Bane wins easily

jackstain
just because there is a clear victor, doesnt make it a bad thread, some people might think bandon would win, you never know, so dont say that.

ArthasKnight
In spite of myself, I find myself agreeing with you. I don't think this is a bad thread. If you want a bad thread then look at one of Warrior of Fate's threads.

jedimaster2000
Yep you said it. Bane wins this one IMO.

DCLXVI
IMHO, Bane would lick the floor with Bandon's corpse. stick out tongue
Honestly though, it does seem quite one-sided:
-Bane was a true Master of the Sith, and he wasn't just a stupid power-hungry war-monger like all his predescessors. I mean, he was at least smart enough to realize that there could only be two true Sith, or else the Order and the teachings would die, and the Jedi would win.
-On the other hand, Bandon is a largely undefined and undeveloped Sith Apprentice, usually easily hammed by your Revan character in KotOR.
So....Bane for me. wink

jackstain
ok ok, darth bane vs darth sidious

ArthasKnight
Sidious.

Revan Darkstar
what would be better would be Bane vs Malak or Bane vs Revan, but for Bane vs Sidious I would say Sidious, for Bane vs Bandon, well I don't know enough about Bane, but Bandon was killed pretty easily my first time, a decent fight in my second time through, I lost actually 2 times in a row my third time through and now in my forth time I wasted him. But remember, the character is Revan, he would waste almost everyone, and Bandon did kill loads of Jedi and he would have been a match for many more Jedi and Sith. But still I say Bane here because he was a Sith Lord and fully trained, if Bandon was fully trained, maybe, but not the way he was.

DCLXVI
Exactly. wink
Sidious vs. Bane?
Sidious, because he was more powerful in the Dark Side of the Force....

kid-adi-mundi
bane

Fishy
Bane would kill Bandon and then do a stupid dance to celebrate his easy victory

Kun-ni Habeo
bane wuld wipe the floor with bandon and still make it to thanksgiving dinner

jackstain
IMO Sidious wuld whip Bane and Bandon at the same time.

Fishy
don't know enough Bane to say anything about that... But he'd probably kill Bandon easily

Kun-ni Habeo
Originally posted by jackstain
IMO Sidious wuld whip Bane and Bandon at the same time.
and still make it for his second wifes 3rd mariage child bday Happy Dance

jackstain
lol

Darth Mantis
rock

DarthAnt66
bump

Trocity
Originally posted by The Rover
Bane would lick the floor with Bandon's corpse.

Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
ok ok, darth bane vs darth sidious

FreshestSlice
Bandon, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.