3-way battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackstain
yuuzhan vong vs mandalorians vs sith

jackstain
sith take it

SnakeEyes
I need more info to make my decision. When in the Sith timeline is this?

Julie
geez this is a close one.....

jackstain
50 best sith vs 50 best mand. vs 50 best YV of all time

jackstain
or.....all of them ever

Darth_Nefarus
well duh then, the sith
then they'd kill each other off

Revan Darkstar
the sith for sure, if this is the best 50 sith vs the best 50 mandalorians AND the best 50 Yuuzhan Vong the sith would sill win. Really, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Tulak Hord, Ajunta Pall, Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Bandon, Exar Kun, Ulic-Qel Droma, Darth Bane, Lord Kaan etc. vs pathetic non force users, the sith wouldn't even have to draw their lightsabers. Sadow and Exar could just blow up a star, Sidious could use his force lightning, the rest could choke them or use their lightsabers if they wanted. Really, the Sith Empire would waste almost every other challengers, except maybe the Ancient Jedi, nope Sith for sure in this match

nazgūl-lord
I agree
Sith all the way!!stick out tongue

Darth Mantis
The Dark side shrouds us all!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Fishy
The Sith would take this one easily, i'd be surprised if one of them would actually break a sweat

Kun-ni Habeo
i dont think bandon is one of 5o bestsith

jackstain
well 50 is a lot, so...

kid-adi-mundi
sith

mosh16137
vong because their shapers adapt their tech and the sith cant detect them in the force

Vanquish
Sith win easy. I seriously doubt a single one of them would even die in this battle royal.

xxxpoppunker182
which sith the race sith or the sith as on evil jedi cause i think its pretty obvious that the jedi sith would own everyone

Naga Sadow
Sith would own even ancient jedi. Jedi never beat the sith. The sith beat themselfs with their tradition.

Fishy
Ancient Sith take this one just as easily as Dark Jedi Sith..

Marka Ragnos (sort of) Naga Sadow and thats just two that would own everybody alone...

Put 48 other real Sith there and you would have a massacre

Merlin2
Sith.

Kun-ni Habeo
sith r0Xx0rrrzzz!!!!

Wanderer259
Probably the Sith, but I'd love to see some Mandalorians swoop in and mess everyone up.

Bobafetty
Just to make this clear
sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith sith would win.

big grin Happy Dance

Darth_Glentract
I voted Sith, but just to through in some controversy, the 50 greatest Yuuzhan Vong would all be Overlords and ONE Overlord, Shimera, almost beat Luke, he had to pull a Darth Maul though and die. This is NJO Luke. I think 50 of those might win.

Fishy
Oh come on, nobody is going to withstand 50 incredibly powerful force lightning attacks at the same time

Fishy
Oh come on, nobody is going to withstand 50 incredibly powerful force lightning attacks at the same time

snehin
cmon guys itz way too easy sith

Darth L. Dipsit
The Sith. The Yhuuzan Vong didn't even try to mess with the Empire, and that was controlled only by two Sith. Mandalorians also would have their @$$es handed to them by the Sith seeing as they have no force powers. Although there is the factor of numbers...If all of the sith fought all of the Mandalorians and Yhuuzan Vong the sith might lose simply lose due to sheer numbers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.