Who would you perfer to be in X3? Gambit or Angel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RogueGambitdare
Gambit or Angel Who would you rather see in X3?
Personally I would pick Gambit.

Captain Oats
hm... its confirmed, they will both be in it.

Clovie
reme all the way droolio

and i heard they're both, and the angel will be a girl blink

Wolflet
gambit yes

and angel will be a girl? :s

fruits
no, they've actually said that the rumors about angel being a girl are false and that in X3, angel WILL be male.

stormfront13
i think it would be cool to see angel run away and have storm go after him

Clovie
Originally posted by fruits
no, they've actually said that the rumors about angel being a girl are false and that in X3, angel WILL be male. aparently my knowledge was not up to time embarrasment

wuTa
gambit...but from what i;ve heard gambit is going to have a minor role and angel will have a major role

fruits
i heard the exact same thing. gambit's role will prolly be like iceman's role in the first film. i don't know what they're gonna do with angel. how they're gonna make it a big role. are they gonna tie in with the storyline or just show up?

DaX-Man
Is there even going to be a X3 and if you say yes how do u know this where are your sources I'd like to check them out. But if there is and you have proof I wanna see Gambit with a major and Angel with a minor or not at all, Angel is bunk!

vaya_the_elf
I'd rather see Angel, but only if they play angel as a guy.

If they make angel a girl. Then I don't want to see either of them.

fruits
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
More on the New X-Men 3 Characters
Source: IGN Filmforce
March 17, 2005

IGN Filmforce has a follow-up to the news that Beast, Gambit and Angel will appear in X-Men 3.

The site says that Angel will indeed be male, not female as was previously reported, and it will be a major character in the film.

Beast is expected to be seen in his transformed part while Gambit is not expected to be a major character. Cyclops also won't have a big role in the story, the site adds.

yeah, there is DEFINANTLY gonna be an X3 and theirs an article thingy right there that says angel will be a guy and gambit will have a small role

pr1983
angel...

RogueGambitdare
roll eyes (sarcastic) I know they're both going to be in it. I just wanted to see which one people would perfer to be in the movie and basicly have the bigger role. I don't like the rumor about him having a role like iceman. Iceman sucked!!, in X1. mad

fruits
im not saying he's gonna suck. it's just that iceman didn't have that big of a role, but he was there and kind of important and then in the next one, BAM, he's one of the most important characters. thats prolly wats gonna happen with this one

RogueGambitdare
embarrasment Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. But personally I just don't like Iceman. I think he's kind of pathtic.

pr1983
Originally posted by RogueGambitdare
embarrasment Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. But personally I just don't like Iceman. I think he's kind of pathtic.

in the movies he is...

but thats singers fault...

RogueGambitdare
You have a point. But I still don't like him. Not like he doesn't have cool powers but he just is so............ I can't explain it I just don't like him.

pr1983
some people feel that way about gambit...

RogueGambitdare
Not to sound like a prick but I don't really care if some one doesn't like Gambit or not. I think everyone has a right to an opionin.

pr1983
Not to sound like a prick but I don't really care if some one doesn't like Gambit or not. I think everyone has a right to an opionin.

i agree...

and i never said i thought of gambit that way erm

RogueGambitdare
embarrasment Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. embarrasment

RogueGambitdare
embarrasment laughing

pr1983
laughing

RogueGambitdare
big grin

RogueGambitdare
stick out tongue

Neptune
Iceman's cool (pun intended) stick out tongue and we all know Gambit's the boss but i never understood why people like Angel.

RogueGambitdare
Me neither. confused

pr1983
Originally posted by Neptune
Iceman's cool (pun intended) stick out tongue and we all know Gambit's the boss but i never understood why people like Angel.

he's an interesting character with a good story...

RogueGambitdare
Ok so you have a point he is an interesting character. thumbsup

pr1983
everybody has their favourites... i mean look at my sig... everyone has different tastes...

RogueGambitdare
Yeah, I know that. Cy is cool too. Ya know. thumbsup I think that's your fav right?

RogueGambitdare
Did you look at the other pics?

pr1983
is it that obvious stick out tongue

RogueGambitdare
yep, hey wait a sec.............

RogueGambitdare
you got to read this its laughing

pr1983
oh yeah i love that one... big grin

poor beast...

RogueGambitdare
got to go

pr1983
bye...

Rave X
Remy for sure

Mainstream
Don't worry Gambit will get a bigger role in X4..let the countdown begin...not really but soon..let the countdown begin!

DaX-Man
big grin

Where do u get those comics, they're funny as shit laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud like hahahaha tell me please!

LISA-J
I not so sure that I believe the whole angel/gambit rumour,cause on shh the ppl who do ain't-it-cool-news said what they said about gambit having the major role was true.So untill I hear it from fox,i'm reserving judgement-hopefully gambit will have the major role though as I just can't see what angel could bring to the phoenix storyline.Plus all he does is fly,we already have that with storm,mags and probably phoenix-they should have him as a cameo and nothing more.

pr1983
Originally posted by LISA-J
I not so sure that I believe the whole angel/gambit rumour,cause on shh the ppl who do ain't-it-cool-news said what they said about gambit having the major role was true.So untill I hear it from fox,i'm reserving judgement-hopefully gambit will have the major role though as I just can't see what angel could bring to the phoenix storyline.Plus all he does is fly,we already have that with storm,mags and probably phoenix-they should have him as a cameo and nothing more.

he does plenty... he can heal the sick...

and hes easily as interesting as gambit...

LISA-J
Big deal he can heal the sick,they've got a doctor for that.Plus yeah he's pretty interesting,but in regards to the phoenix storyline he just doesn't logically fit.Gambit could easily be fitted in to the storyline much easier.

Paola
Possible Synopsis thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.