Two-Face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos the Lord
How is Two-Face a threat to Batman? Bullets cant get through BAtman's armor. SO how does Two-Face fight BAtman.

wuTa
two-face uses harvey dent as a crutch....thats one way he fights him

fruits
Two Face is just cool and he could capture him, then tie him up ina bulding and burn the building down or chain him up and dip him in acid or something. there's a million things two face could do

WindDancer
Originally posted by Thanos the Lord
How is Two-Face a threat to Batman?

He knows the legal system. Harvey practically knows the law and can easily manipulate his evil plans to go according to the law. Which makes it harder for Batman to bust him during a crime. Two-Face can distort the law so that his crimes don't get him in prison.

OtterVomit
Two Face has a unique edge against Batman as Harvey Dent and Bruce Wayne were good friends. Batman is desperate to save Harvey from the Two-Face persona.

Two_Face
One man is born a hero, his brother a coward. Babies starve, politicians grow fat. Holy men are martyred, and junkies grow legion. Why? Why, why, why, why, why? Luck! Blind, stupid, simple, doo-dah, clueless luck!

Two_Face
Originally posted by Two_Face
One man is born a hero, his brother a coward. Babies starve, politicians grow fat. Holy men are martyred, and junkies grow legion. Why? Why, why, why, why, why? Luck! Blind, stupid, simple, doo-dah, clueless luck!

Harvey Is Bruce's Friend But Harvey Is the one that but a Hit On Bruce's Mother & father but Bruce just thinks it was Jack(JOKER)Tripper.

PS may I have this smilies for my Agery & this Pic for my side pic
if it is OK

Joker1237
Joker never killed Bruce's Mother and Father, in the comics.

Batman has no ideal who did it. Twoface did not do the murders either, as they were both already dead, while Dent was with the DA.

ayjay
do you rekon the writers will ever let out who killed bruce's parents...omg....if or when they did...there would be like bazillions of those issues being sold...

OtterVomit
Well it used to be Joe Chill, who turned out to be the son of Leslie Thompkins -which is why she cared so much for Bruce...guilt- but then they did the whole crisis thing, and now its a mystery again although they say that Metallo (before he became Metallo and was a common thug) was in Gotham around the time of the murders.

Joker1237
I hope Bats never finds out lol. ITs best to keep it a sercet.

OtterVomit
I think not knowing, and constantly thinking about how whoever did it got away with it, is part of what drives Batman.

TheFanboy
How do any of the villans fight Batman? How are Penguin, Joker or the rest different from Two Face?

Joker1237
there are diff in there own ways.

I say the best way to see the diff between them is to watch the classic show, BTAS "Almost Got Em.

They each had there own traps for Bats, that fit there personal.

Two_Face
I am talkin about whe Harvey first ran for Mayor& other things

Joker1237
He was DA, he was never Mayor nor did he ever run for Mayor.

DirectorFitz
I just think he's a difficult enemy, because he never lets up. His number one weapon: annoying

WindDancer
Originally posted by TheFanboy
How do any of the villans fight Batman? How are Penguin, Joker or the rest different from Two Face?

They all have their own methods of fighting. Is rather hard to break it down. But one is for sure when all them team up their egos tend to get on the way to elimate Batman. The only time they succeed it was during the Knightfall saga. But even then they only weaken Batman never defeated him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.