Fantastic Four vs. 100 Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos the Lord
Who wins? No prep time.

kgkg
100 Sentinels

Scoobless
hmmm........ i thiink the FF could win even without initial prep time...... if Johnny, Ben and Sue can block for Reed, i'm sure he could find something like an EMP that he already has lying around...... or whip something together in about 5-10 minutes from other gizmos he has...... he must have some Skrull or Kree weapons lying around the building from past encounters

kgkg
if they can block.

that's a big what if.
100 Sentinels lol x-men had touble fighting few sentinels what makes you think they will hold a city full of sentinel ( each almost size of a building)

Scoobless
they could run away to the negative zone until they come up with a cool weapon then come back and kick the sentinels cans

kgkg
Originally posted by Scoobless
they could run away to the negative zone until they come up with a cool weapon then come back and kick the sentinels cans

well that will be like prep time lol.

So in every battle they can go to the n zone.

i think the starter of this thread means in a battle like head to head.

BENITO
F4 the heroes always win.

stormfront13
100 sentinals imo what can reed to to them??

BENITO
get them to crash into each other. ah.

stormfront13
how??

BENITO
Do I have to draw you a picture.

stormfront13
yeah he doesn't have super-strength, he has no-prep time, i don't see what he can do them

Scoobless
prep time means time before the battle starts......... anything he does after the start isn't prep time...... so if he does run away to come up with something then it is allowed

stormfront13
i know he was saying to make them crash into each other and i don't see how he can do that.

Scoobless
by magnetising their bodies causing them all to crash and stick together

stormfront13
oh i thought w/ out weapons he could do that

Scoobless
no one said without weapons...... just without prep time....... i'm sure he has a bunch of useful stuff lying around that he will be able to get to once the battle starts

stormfront13
no thats not what i meant- someone said that reed could just make them crash into each other and i though that person meant that he could do ot w/ out weapons

Lord-of-Dreams
Well. I say they have a good chance. I mean, I sure Reed could come up with something to control them, right? Or the ol' magnatisme trick is good. and that's said without counting two powerhouses, Jonny and Thing.Invisible Woman just does what she usually does... I think that 100 Sentinels is too many. They have no scope, so they will attack relentlesly, and possibly destroy one-another. Or did they get brains in the past many years? I haven't read anything that could give any yesses or nos to that idea.

Nataku8188
This is a joke right?

Sue held off Galactus... 100 Sentinels are NOTHING to her. She creates a forcefield for as long as Reed needs. Meanwhile Jonny and Ben can go and play with the sentinels, returning to the forcefield whenever they need a break.

kgkg
Originally posted by Nataku8188
This is a joke right?

Sue held off Galactus... 100 Sentinels are NOTHING to her. She creates a forcefield for as long as Reed needs. Meanwhile Jonny and Ben can go and play with the sentinels, returning to the forcefield whenever they need a break.

last time i saw galactus blasted her with with thor , surfer , avengers , and other marvel heros with one shot. LOl

she can't hold galactus back and tHat was a weak ass galactus who was hungry for planet earth.

100 of these sent pounding on the shield she ain't gonna be able to hold it long.

like i said in a head to head combat i don't see them talking on 100 sent.

Scoobless
Originally posted by kgkg
like i said in a head to head combat i don't see them talking on 100 sent.

yeah......... that's like twice as much rap as 50 cent....... stick out tongue

Draco69
The Sentinels aren't much of a challenge. Unless its one of those freaky chicken Sentinels. Or the Sentinels that destroyed Genosha. Then the FF4 would be in trouble.

Wynndar
This thread is pathetic...its just FF haters trying to draw up a situation where the FF would lose...why dont u jus say FF vs the entire MU? FF would still beat 100 Sentinels...Sue could hold them off, they r not cosmic types...and Ben and Johnny r not Nightcrawler and Storm; they're used to fighting cosmic types...Thing just throws them around and Torch flies right through them, then Reed easily takes control of them considering they r just robots.

DarkDethbringer
the sentinel's would win not even the X-men in it's prime could beat 20 sentinel's so basically the FF is screwed!

demigawd
FF get crushed utterly. I wonder if they can beat 10...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.