JFK Assaination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TWelling4Ever
What do you think really happened? Was it just Oswald or more involved?

TWelling4Ever
I think it was just Oswald.

The Inkeeper
More involved. His brother too remember.

TWelling4Ever
no, i just heard that his bro heard that he did it, not involved. he said that he'd be out there shouting he was innocent but he just doesn't know.

The Inkeeper
No, his brother was shot too. When he was making a speech if i remember rightly

TWelling4Ever
you mean jfk's bro? or oswalds?

KharmaDog
Oswald was a patsy, who had the most to gain from JFK's death? That's who I think did it.

Reborn Again
There is a definitely a government conspiracy but it may never be revealed. But if it ever does it would disastrous because it would mean that a secret shadowy government had a part in the assassination of the most powerful politcal man on earth in 1969. The government would fall, justice would fail, and leadership would no longer exist. Chaos!

TWelling4Ever
oh.

Lord Tyrant
It was a conspiracy. Watch the Zapurder film and look at the driver in the car.

Clovie
it was a big consiracy
and the kenedies family was having a real bad luck

and i think the death of marilyn monroe had something to do with it too ninja

TWelling4Ever
why would the gov cover itup? i don't think it's a conspiracy

Seyo Kane
It was obviously a conspiracy shifty

But shut up, or the Cigarrette Smoking Man will come there to kidnap us. alien

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Seyo Kane
It was obviously a conspiracy shifty

But shut up, or the Cigarrette Smoking Man will come there to kidnap us. alien X- Files!!!!!!!! geek

Darth_Big_Boy
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Oswald was a patsy, who had the most to gain from JFK's death? That's who I think did it.

Agreed.

TWelling4Ever
i don't know if i agree with that

Demarthl
he got shot no expression thats all that matters, it changed history and theres nothing we can do about it

Captain REX
I opt Oswald and others; also, Ozzy was shot between jails, and whereas his shooter could have said "That bastard deserved it for killing our beloved president!" he didn't.

BackFire
Aliens did it.

bilb
Conspiracy.. big one. Zapruper film, mising files, doctored autopsy.. oh yes a big cover up indeed

DEFCON One
you know what they say- everyone loves a conspiracy.
i think some people simply want it to be some sort of government conspiracy, not because its neccesarily true, but becuase that is more exciting than a sraight-up assassinatin with no secrets of cover-ups

bilb
No, I'd much rather it be all Oswald's fault. There is simply to much evidence to the contrary to ignore.

BullitNutz
I'd like to think of it as a singular event without any surrounding shadiness, but the deaths of JFK, MLK, RFK, and later Paul Wellstone and JFK Jr. all point to something a little more sinister IMO.... However, it could be coincidence... I just have a little less trouble ruling coincidence out than conspiracy when all these people end up dead, their common thread being that they're all on the "left" end of the political spectrum.

But what sticks out like a splinter is how Ted is still alive... That keeps coincidence open for me

tabby999
for Osawld to crack off 3 rounds in the time the shooting happened if nearly physicaly impossible. to shoot with a bolt action that quickly is basicly impossible, reolading would take too long. i do however think the "magic bullet" theory is a crock of shit

ragesRemorse
seeing how so many people died that had connections, leads to conspiracy.

IceWithin
I believe it was a foreign intelligence agency, not the KGB though, I highly doubt they'd do something as bald as that

BullitNutz
Originally posted by tabby999
for Osawld to crack off 3 rounds in the time the shooting happened if nearly physicaly impossible. to shoot with a bolt action that quickly is basicly impossible, reolading would take too long. i do however think the "magic bullet" theory is a crock of shit

Though it depends.... if he was an absolute crack shot with that rifle, and it had a magazine, where he could just cycle the bolt without having to manually place in another round, perhaps he could pull off 3 shots in 8 seconds, but to score a neck shot and a headshot in that short amount of time? Ehh... I'd be unsurprised if there was another shooter.

finti
point is hitting a moving target a couple of times in that short amount of time is extremly hard, and with a bolt rifle...........well all shots must be one in a million or maybe he had help of the force

tabby999
Originally posted by BullitNutz
Though it depends.... if he was an absolute crack shot with that rifle, and it had a magazine, where he could just cycle the bolt without having to manually place in another round, perhaps he could pull off 3 shots in 8 seconds, but to score a neck shot and a headshot in that short amount of time? Ehh... I'd be unsurprised if there was another shooter.

i think if he had the ability to get his hands onto something that could be semi auto/auto he wouldn't have just shot JFK, he would have just blown away everyone in the car. irrelevent of the type of gun, it was going to be pretty obvious that the president had been shot, had he had something that could fire rapidly he would have shot the presidents wife and every other person in that car.
the whole "accuracy" debate is the same debate with the Port Auther massacre in aus, the "facts" try to tell us someone who had no real shooting experiance shot a cafe full of people (all head shots by the way) in a matter of seconds, all shooting done from the hip. i dont think theres many people in the world that could take out the number they try to tell us Martin Bryant did

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by DEFCON One
i think some people simply want it to be some sort of government conspiracy, not because its neccesarily true, but becuase that is more exciting than a sraight-up assassinatin with no secrets of cover-ups

i totally agree!!!!!!

IceWithin
Originally posted by tabby999

please.. there was a documentary (Ive got it in DVD happy ) about it, and they experimented it, they called non proffesionals shooters, they used the same rifle, and one of them was able to do it, I forgot in how long but it was a shorter time than oswald

IceWithin
Originally posted by DEFCON One

ppl just face the facts, it makes no sense what oswelt did... I highly doubt he did it anyway.. i think he was there for a purpose, to cover whoever really did it

finti
how many times were they able to try before they made it though, and do you really think they were under the same preassure as Oswald was?

KharmaDog
Yes the fact that JFK, his brother and MLK were all assasinated during that brief period points to something fishy.

I still think that it was higher ups in the government/military. Who else could cover things up for so long or shut down the investigations so quick?

Lemonade Whiz
I think a conspiracy did happen. I've also heard something very interesting about JFK.
He apparantly wrote some documents that he had sealed up in a highly secure vault in the early 60s and told the watchers not to open the package until approximately 40-50 years after that action.

Apparantly (this is all pure guessing, mind you) he knew something was going to happen to him, which could very much lead to the true killer.

Proof of this statement comes from the History Channel

corpsefire
i think jfk killed himself.

if i wuz there i'd surely dunnit big grin

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by IceWithin
please.. there was a documentary (Ive got it in DVD happy ) about it, and they experimented it, they called non proffesionals shooters, they used the same rifle, and one of them was able to do it, I forgot in how long but it was a shorter time than oswald

i saw that one too.

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Lemonade Whiz
I think a conspiracy did happen. I've also heard something very interesting about JFK.
He apparantly wrote some documents that he had sealed up in a highly secure vault in the early 60s and told the watchers not to open the package until approximately 40-50 years after that action.

Apparantly (this is all pure guessing, mind you) he knew something was going to happen to him, which could very much lead to the true killer.

Proof of this statement comes from the History Channel

interesting...

WindDancer
No conspiracy....Oswald did it. All you Oliver Stone's out there need to put down your DVD copies of JFK. Move on...

Lord Tyrant
LBJ must have been involved.

IceWithin
Originally posted by finti
how many times were they able to try before they made it though, and do you really think they were under the same preassure as Oswald was?

well if he did its obvious he had been practicing for weeks, and im pointing out that is very possible

and if he did it himself he mustve realized the odds were in favour of him getting captured... something tells me he was not alone... and that it wasnt him the one firing... I dunno y

Lemonade Whiz
Originally posted by Lord Tyrant
LBJ must have been involved. The History Channel mentioned that that was a possibility. In that vault where those secret papers are kept, something in there probably has to do with LBJ.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

TWelling4Ever
i don't know, i don't think he had anything to do with that...

IceWithin
No LJB had nothing to do with it

finti
you can practise all you want, but a lot of things can really go wrong in the heath of the moment. To do what he did craves full control of his pulse rate, maybe he was such a cod fish but even so I dont think he handled alone, now Im not saying that a higher organisation stood behind it, it might have been nothing more than some thugs who got it in for JFK. Still if Oswald was responsible for all those hits it is remarkable. The movement of JFK`s head makes the part that all the shots that struck came from behind suspicious

IceWithin
hey, as Ive said before I do not think Oswelt fired the rifle, Im just saying its possible

finti
oh I m sure he fired the rifle allright, I just dont think he acted all by himself

IceWithin
Im sure he didnt do it stick out tongue

TWelling4Ever
i think oswald did it, it wasn't that hard back then to kill the president, especially since he had virtually no protection and in an open car.

TWelling4Ever
I watched this documentary by...NBC I think, and it really convinced me that Oswald acted alone. They did tests to see if it was possible for the bullet to go through Kennedy and the governor and it was. I think that it wouldn't be that hard to kill a president back in those days, they didn't have great protection. People want a conspiracy, but I really don't think there is a conspiracy here, I haven't seen one piece of convincing evidence that there was one.

finti
I dont think I have seen all the material that is about the shooting, I guess conspiracy theorist will leave vital parts that might not gain their case out, so will the opposite side do. Stuff they have hard time explaining is left out so.................I guess until we get a total picture that is objectively and neutrally shown we can clutch at straws all we want, we will never get the whole truth

IceWithin
who knows finti... who knows...

and the documentary I saw is "KGB Files: JFK Murder" Roger Moore tells the <story>

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
I watched this documentary by...NBC I think, and it really convinced me that Oswald acted alone. They did tests to see if it was possible for the bullet to go through Kennedy and the governor and it was. I think that it wouldn't be that hard to kill a president back in those days, they didn't have great protection. People want a conspiracy, but I really don't think there is a conspiracy here, I haven't seen one piece of convincing evidence that there was one.

That Documentery Explained that the theory of Oswald acting alone was possible. Of course it is possible. It diddnt explain how today's top marksmen cannot fire off three shots with the same bolt action rifle used by oswald in 8 seconds. It diddnt explain how there could be two seperate bullet trajecteries from one set position. It diddnt explain how Jfk's brain came up missing for an autopsy. It diddnt explain why two of his confidants were killed within two months of each other. It somehow forgot to explain alot, for a show that was there to disprove a conspiracy.

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
That Documentery Explained that the theory of Oswald acting alone was possible. Of course it is possible. It diddnt explain how today's top marksmen cannot fire off three shots with the same bolt action rifle used by oswald in 8 seconds. It diddnt explain how there could be two seperate bullet trajecteries from one set position. It diddnt explain how Jfk's brain came up missing for an autopsy. It diddnt explain why two of his confidants were killed within two months of each other. It somehow forgot to explain alot, for a show that was there to disprove a conspiracy.

i said it convinced me, i didn't say it said there wasn't a conspiracy, i truly believe that there are mysteries, but i doubt there was a conspiracy.

tabby999
Originally posted by IceWithin

did all these non proffesionals crack of 2 head shots from distance in the ammount of time given? if they didn't the whole point of that post is pointless

bilb
Dont you wonder if this debate will ever go away?

tabby999
nope, i wonder if Icewithin will reply to my question

TWelling4Ever
it is possible to shoot 3 shots in 8 seconds with that gun, it's been proven.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
it is possible to shoot 3 shots in 8 seconds with that gun, it's been proven.

Yes it's been proven, but to hit that target with trees in the way, at the angle that he was firing from, and the trajectory of the bullets at impact are highly unlikely to be made by one man shooting from that window.

Plus if Oswald had the ability and training to make those shots, he would also have had the where-with-all not to be caught so easily. Training does not end once the trigger is squeezed. It comes into play before and after the event also.

TWelling4Ever
no not really, Oswald had military experience and could shoot very accurately far away.

Napalm
Rosie O'donald did it

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Napalm
Rosie O'donald did it

LMAO laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.