God Like Cable vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
God Like Cable vs Superman

demigawd
Well, you saw what Manchester Black did to Superman. Now amplify Manchester's power by about 100 and drop the attitude that Superman took advantage of to win and you'll see how this fight turns out.

juggernaut74
Cable is god like. How can somebody compete against that?

Sentry
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Cable is god like. How can somebody compete against that?

Silver Surfer messed him up bad.

juggernaut74
Well he messes up everybody it seems.

Jason8200
What are Cables God-like powers? All I can find is that he has become a lot better telepath since the removal of the TO virus. Is that it?

juggernaut74
Yea pretty much I think. I could be wrong though I dont like Cable as a character.

demigawd
Since he removed the TO virus, his telekinetic and telepathic powers were boosted to the ultimate degree. He was able to telepathically monitor everybody on earth, hold up and maintain the life systems of an entire island-sized fortress under his own power, fight the Silver Surfer, while molecularly repairing the damage done to the environment during their battle ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

black wolverine
i gotta go wit cable cause i hate superman he's hella gay

eleveninches
Supes is way too fast for cable. And the term 'god-like' is rather overstating things

demigawd
Supe's speed would only come into play if he did a sneak attack from a close distance on God Cable. In any other situation, Cable, being telepathically aware of Superman from any distance, would sense him coming and have a shield up at the speed of thought...or just shut Superman's mind down entirely.

Banner
Originally posted by eleveninches
Supes is way too fast for cable. And the term 'god-like' is rather overstating things

Somehow I doubt that even Superman is as fast or faster than a thought. Like Demigawd stated, his speed wouldn't even be a great factor considering that Cable would more than likely be aware of Kal-El's intentions, movements and so forth. Superman couldn't hope to stand against someone who could mentally rip him to shreds while taking him apart on the molecular level. And that would be ALL before Superman could even THINK of doing anything.

Surfer defeated Cable because those were his intentions. He was attempting to martyr himself so that the world would unite against a common foe, himself. Not to mention the fact he was linked to everyone's mind on earth and healing people, reconstructing their surroundings about him on the molecular level, holding up Providence ( Floating Island ) telekinetically all while holding his own body together and fighting the surfer. I think that'd make it VERY difficult to win a fight against a cosmic being.

ZephroCarnelian
In a close up match, Supes IS faster than the speed of thought. He COULD kill Cable. But it's only a small possibility, nothing more...

kgkg
God-like Cable vs Superman

the Darkone
Cable will mind F**k the hell out superman and toss him around like a rag doll. Then starusing him as target practices all day everyday.

srankmissingnin
Yeah Cable wins pretty easily.

leonheartmm
cable wins

eleveninches
I dont know. Even 'god' like cable would have to think before he could use his powers, and supes is faster than thought

srankmissingnin
God Cable fought a guy made of pure light that moved at light speed... it was a one sided fight at best.

Mainstream
GL Cable....that's God like Cable not Green Lantern Cable

jplatinum
Superman has been shown to be vulnerable to powerful telepaths so cable mind rapes him til he is mentally weakened and cable hits him with everything he has.
Superman dies again.

Mainstream
When Cable is with you no man can be aganist you....cable

Tallis
God Cable at full power takes on regular Superman post-crisis

Murda Mase
Cable

Thunderstrike
Well, Cable did smash the Surfer's board, which is supposed to be unbreakable.

JOE NUNEZ
What else was Cable capable of.

Thunderstrike
With his normal powers alone he could engage Apocalypse in hand to hand combat. That psimitar of his is pretty sick too.

JOE NUNEZ
Hey Thunderstrike im going to need your help with a sig.

Thunderstrike
Ask the question in my sig thread. I'd be more than happy to answer.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
What else was Cable capable of.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t399169.html big grin

Thunderstrike
Mase, I must say you made two of my fave respect threads: Cable and Taskmaster. big grin

Murda Mase
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Mase, I must say you made two of my fave respect threads: Cable and Taskmaster. big grin

Thanks man.big grin

I'm starting on a Dr. Doom one, I just put up a bunch of scans.

I'll do the rest tommorow or over the week end.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Murda Mase
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t399169.html big grin I think Martian would be a better fight for Cable.

jasofisc
Cable the guy can even handle the speed blitzing however i'm not counting supes out so Cable 6 out of 10

Thunderstrike
That would be a good fight for Cable. They're both extremely powerful telepaths, but they have different powersets. We'll have to see how this turns out, then somebody start that one.

Soleran
Indeed Murda Cable and Taskmaster, to bad Taskmaster Jobs to hard all the time with his powerset, except losing to deadpool thats oksmile

I am going with Godlike Cable for majority but not all 7/10, this is also assuming he isn't going to burn out like before either.

Tshern
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Thanks man.big grin

I'm starting on a Dr. Doom one, I just put up a bunch of scans.

I'll do the rest tommorow or over the week end.

Wow! You are perhaps the wisest guy whose posts I've ever read! Dr. Doom is cool.

And Cable has chances to take this, shields up and goes tp.

AJ4LIFE
im not up to date on marvel anymore wats the deal with cable

lionking
who wins

round one fight
blood lust on

http://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cabledeadpool102005streetsamur4.jpg

Loot

TricksterPriest
So Jesus cable vs. regular Supes? I think Supes may actually lose this one........nosweat Then again, how good is his tp resistance?

Redatom65
superman's usually pretty resistant against tp. He'd probally win.

id369
Can superman be mind raped, or TP attacked?
Depends on the level of TP.

If Cable needs to end the match quickly with his TP.
If not possible, he burns himself out trying to fend of Superman the way he burned himself out with Silver Surfer.

lionking
wink big grin no expression yes

Soljer
Cable's good (trust me, I just re-read my Cable & Deadpool a few days ago...) but he got taken out by a light eye-beam from the Surfer.

I'd definitely give this one to Superman. erm.

qqqqqqq
cable's cool one of my favourites

Soljer
Mine too, I really want to see him in some prep-god-fights.

With his wide scope of vision, and access to the data stream, he is DEVASTATINGLY good with Prep.

Pretty much the entire Cable & Deadpool series has been orchestrated from behind by Cable.

carver9
I think god like cable wins this with no problem. The guy could basically do anything. And by the way that eye blast that surfer shot out was full of cosmic power. It wasnt a heat vision or ice breath, its waaaaaaaay much more. Its not a lot of people that could take it. To me, cable wins this 10 out of 10. Can teleport superman anywhere he wants. Can mind rape. Just to many options. Whereas we dont even know if cable had a weakness except against cosmic powers. We also know that he could bust superman up because surfer board is said to be indestructible and superman is far from being indestructible, the guy gets cut and bleeds from the a** on a regular basis BUT he is tough as hell. Lets not forget during that surfer and cable fight that surfer snuck him. Straight up fight we dont know what could have happened. Cable 10 out of 10.

carver9
By the way surfer did take cable powers away, can superman do the same. Thats why cable got defeated.

endrict
Same thing with Nate....Sups will get destroyed.

Validus
Originally posted by carver9
Whereas we dont even know if cable had a weakness except against cosmic powers.
Yeah, it was definitely his weakness to cosmic powers that did him in and not his weakness to having half his chest blown off.

carver9
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah, it was definitely his weakness to cosmic powers that did him in and not his weakness to having half his chest blown off.

You must forgot that cable had a tk shield that NOONE could break. Not even the entire xmen and other superhuman teams. By the way I dont remember his chest being blown off but hey it could happen since surfer is about one of the most powerful characters in comics and he did kill orion, someone that I dont even think that superman could even stalemate.

Cable wins 10/10

Validus
You must forgot that cable had a tk shield that NOONE could break. Not even the entire xmen and other superhuman teams. By the way I dont remember his chest being blown off but hey it could happen since surfer is about one of the most powerful characters in comics and he did kill orion, someone that I dont even think that superman could even stalemate.

Cable wins 10/10
The X-Men team that showed up to fight Cable isn't worthy enough to fetch Superman his red Hanes underwear so you can forget about listing that as if it's suppose to be impressive.

Surfer is powerful indeed but not powerful enough to the point that a person he beat with a casual eye beam is going to beat Superman 10/10. Surfer and Superman are total peers in the power bracket. I'm not even saying who wins this fight either but it won't be a 10/10 victory either way. That's ridiculous.

And Superman has beaten Orion btw.

hunbu04
superman heat vision is energy projection which is as hot or hotter than the core of a sun

xmeat
the sun is hotter are you saying supes heat vision is as hot as a supernova.

hunbu04
at full power without holding back yes superman heat vision is as hot as a supernova

xmeat
Originally posted by hunbu04
at full power without holding back yes superman heat vision is as hot as a supernova really many people have taken heat vision without harm and its never showed to destroy planets firelord thats an example of supernova.

carver9
The X-Men team that showed up to fight Cable isn't worthy enough to fetch Superman his red Hanes underwear so you can forget about listing that as if it's suppose to be impressive.

Surfer is powerful indeed but not powerful enough to the point that a person he beat with a casual eye beam is going to beat Superman 10/10. Surfer and Superman are total peers in the power bracket. I'm not even saying who wins this fight either but it won't be a 10/10 victory either way. That's ridiculous.

So superman beat a full powered orion with the mother box, yeah right. Orion didnt have a chance against surfer and by the way you said that superman and surfer are comparable in powers. laughing laughing out loud sick

Your funny. When have superman ever manipulated matter. When has superman ever made a shrunken city go back to its normal size. when has superman had the powers to blow up a planet, not heat a planet but actually blow it up. Superman cant and havent accomplish half of the feats that surfer has and can do. Surfer is 5000 times as powerful as superman and can whoop superman but any time and any day just as easy as cable can. Cable had the power to do anything and he has the power to destroy superman. The guy was flying through building and reforming it.

Validus
So superman beat a full powered orion with the mother box, yeah right.
Yeah, right. If you picked up a comic book every now and then and stopped reading Wikipedia bios, you'd probably know that.

Orion didnt have a chance against surfer and by the way you said that superman and surfer are comparable in powers. laughing laughing out loud sick
Comparable in power level, not comparable powers. Learn to read carefully.

Your funny.
I'm friggin hilarious actually.

When have superman ever manipulated matter.
Well there was that one time he changed Batman's ribs from being normal to broken but that isn't what you're referring to I assume.

When has superman ever made a shrunken city go back to its normal size.
You're confusing powerset with power. Is Iron Man more powerful than Superman because of all the stuff he can do with technology? By your logic, he would be.

when has superman had the powers to blow up a planet, not heat a planet but actually blow it up.
Does it matter when Superman has beaten people capable of blowing up planets and stars themselves?

Superman cant and havent accomplish half of the feats that surfer has and can do.
And Surfer likewise can't accomplish all of Superman's feats. Moot point.

Surfer is 5000 times as powerful as superman
Leave the jokes to me. I'm the funny guy remember?

Cable had the power to do anything
Except avoid getting his arm blown off.

The guy was flying through building and reforming it.
ZOMG!

carver9
Yeah, right. If you picked up a comic book every now and then and stopped reading Wikipedia bios, you'd probably know that.

Well there was that one time he changed Batman's ribs from being normal to broken but that isn't what you're referring to I assume.

You're confusing powerset with power. Is Iron Man more powerful than Superman because of all the stuff he can do with technology? By your logic, he would be.

Does it matter when Superman has beaten people capable of blowing up planets and stars themselves?

ZOMG!

Give me the name of the comic and the issue where superman beat an all out orion.

Surfer powerlevel is beyond superman. Superman powers (heat vision, invulnerable, he aint even invulnerable, bleeds on a regular basis, ice breath, super speed, super strength.) silver surfer (all of the powers that I named for superman he has plus about a 100 more).

You are hilarious, especially your come backs.

Bane can break batman ribs, so hey, cant argue with that.

Umm I dont think that iron man is more powerful that superman, if for the fact that he wasnt a regular human in a suit then hey again maybe I couldnt dispute but iron strength alone dont make him as close to being powerful than superman.

Name me at least 2 villians of superman that has the capabilities of blowing up a planet, go ahead Im waiting.

What feet of superman cant surfer accomplish.

What joke was it that I said. Oh I know the joke. That you dont know what you are talking about. Oh that was kinda funny. Maybe I need to repeat it for ya. You dont know what your talking about. laughing out loud

Yep he did get his arm blown off by a guy shooting cosmic powers at him. I could have sworn that I seen superman along with other heros fighting a ship (cant remember what article) and the blast from the ship had superman all battered and he was almost unconcious crying in pain. I could have sworn that superman just got koed by a green lantern ring. Laying on the ground with a lantern stepping on his head. I could have sworn during the imperex saga when superman fought the fatal five a guy blew the ground up from underneath him and superman cried out in paying last thing that he said was "that was very painful, who are you guys" (and some people claim that he can beat goku and silver surfer, yeah right). Stop bring up the surfer and cable incident because far less than the cosmic powers had superman crying like a b****. Read more on superman and then youll know that. Cable was infinite and it aint no way that superman has a chance against a guy that can think anything and it happens.

Soleran

Look at yousmile

If he cannot burn his power out he can win, otherwise he loses badly.

carver9
Originally posted by Soleran
Look at yousmile

If he cannot burn his power out he can win, otherwise he loses badly.

I never seen him burn his power out and if he does hell yeah he loses. Superman can just throw batman in there to whip him up. I dont even think that it will go that far. Did anyone see the part where this lady flew at him and then she winked out somewhere else because of him just thinking about it. She still thought she was in the battle but he winked her out of the fight. Superman isnt winning this fight unless its some serious pis that is going on and superman is full of that.

xmeat
why do you think supes and surfer didn't fight in the crossover cause DC aint stupid.

carver9

carver9

ZOMG!

Answer this question for me, can superman beat proteus. Please say yes, that would let me know something.

Faceman
You know lads, theirs a Superman vs. Surfer thread.... wink

Faceman

Validus
Give me the name of the comic and the issue where superman beat an all out orion.
It took Orion and the rest of the JLA to restrain Superman in one issue of Action Comics and Orion was clearly weaker than Superman during their time in the JLA together. Not that I agree with it at all. Orion should be able to beat Superman straight up but he hasn't been displayed at that power level since the mid 90s when Simonson wrote the Orion series. The guy is losing to Firestorm these days.
Surfer powerlevel is beyond superman. Superman powers (heat vision, invulnerable, he aint even invulnerable, bleeds on a regular basis, ice breath, super speed, super strength.) silver surfer (all of the powers that I named for superman he has plus about a 100 more).
Power =/= Versatility
You are hilarious, especially your come backs.
Thanks.
Bane can break batman ribs, so hey, cant argue with that.
My point = here

Your head = down here

I wonder if you'll get that...

Umm I dont think that iron man is more powerful that superman, if for the fact that he wasnt a regular human in a suit then hey again maybe I couldnt dispute but iron strength alone dont make him as close to being powerful than superman.
Huh?

Name me at least 2 villians of superman that has the capabilities of blowing up a planet, go ahead Im waiting.
Darkseid
Dominus

There's two.

Braniac 13
Imperiex

Two more.

Sinestro isn't a Superman villain but he's beaten him too.
What feet of superman cant surfer accomplish.
Any of his upper level strength feats. Superman is physically stronger than the Surfer and until anyone can come up with a solid example of strength amping, it's worth being called undisputed.
What joke was it that I said.
That Cable wins this fight every single team which means you're saying Superman has not a chance against Cable. Anyone here besides you can seewhat a joke that idea is.
Oh I know the joke.
Then why did I just have to explain it to you? sad
Yep he did get his arm blown off by a guy shooting cosmic powers at him.
What does it matter if Surfer uses cosmic powers? It was a simple eye beam buddy and it will never be anything more than that. Face it, Cable looked good chumping around a bunch of powerless goons and low level X-teams but that doesn't mean anything when put up against someone like Superman. When he was faced by someone with top tier power, he got owned badly.
I could have sworn that I seen superman along with other heros fighting a ship (cant remember what article) and the blast from the ship had superman all battered and he was almost unconcious crying in pain.
I could have sworn I saw Surfer get knocked out by a brick to the head. Could have sworn I saw Storm's lightning give him pause.
I could have sworn that superman just got koed by a green lantern ring. Laying on the ground with a lantern stepping on his head.
Green Lantern is extremely powerful. The same GL would dismantle Cable faster than you can say overrated.
I could have sworn during the imperex saga when superman fought the fatal five a guy blew the ground up from underneath him and superman cried out in paying last thing that he said was "that was very painful, who are you guys" (and some people claim that he can beat goku and silver surfer, yeah right).
The Persuader is a top tier villain buddy and coincidentally, another guy who can beat Cable.
Cable was infinite and it aint no way that superman has a chance against a guy that can think anything and it happens.
The Presence is infinite. Cable is a powerful mutant. Quit using hyperbole to build up your hero. If he was anywhere near as powerful as you say, he wouldn't have lost to Surfer.

TricksterPriest
the ship that hurt Superman was beating the whole JLA. It was technology from Qward, leftovers from the Anti-Monitor's weapons stash. It was damn ****ing powerful.

Really, citing the brick and storm's lightning? Come on, that was blatent PIS. Almost as much as Iron Man beating Surfer, or Supes beating Darkseid. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
It took Orion and the rest of the JLA to restrain Superman in one issue of Action Comics and Orion was clearly weaker than Superman during their time in the JLA together. Not that I agree with it at all. Orion should be able to beat Superman straight up but he hasn't been displayed at that power level since the mid 90s when Simonson wrote the Orion series. The guy is losing to Firestorm these days.

Power =/= Versatility

Thanks.

My point = here

Your head = down here

I wonder if you'll get that...

Huh?

Darkseid
Dominus

There's two.

Braniac 13
Imperiex

Two more.

Sinestro isn't a Superman villain but he's beaten him too.

Any of his upper level strength feats. Superman is physically stronger than the Surfer and until anyone can come up with a solid example of strength amping, it's worth being called undisputed.

That Cable wins this fight every single team which means you're saying Superman has not a chance against Cable. Anyone here besides you can seewhat a joke that idea is.

Then why did I just have to explain it to you? sad

What does it matter if Surfer uses cosmic powers? It was a simple eye beam buddy and it will never be anything more than that. Face it, Cable looked good chumping around a bunch of powerless goons and low level X-teams but that doesn't mean anything when put up against someone like Superman. When he was faced by someone with top tier power, he got owned badly.

I could have sworn I saw Surfer get knocked out by a brick to the head. Could have sworn I saw Storm's lightning give him pause.

Green Lantern is extremely powerful. The same GL would dismantle Cable faster than you can say overrated.

The Persuader is a top tier villain buddy and coincidentally, another guy who can beat Cable.

The Presence is infinite. Cable is a powerful mutant. Quit using hyperbole to build up your hero. If he was anywhere near as powerful as you say, he wouldn't have lost to Surfer.

OUCH!!!

Validus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Really, citing the brick and storm's lightning? Come on, that was blatent PIS. Almost as much as Iron Man beating Surfer, or Supes beating Darkseid. roll eyes (sarcastic)
No shit? The point of the post was that every character has low showings, even the mighty Silver Surfer.

batdude123
No shit? The point of the post was that every character has low showings, even the mighty Silver Surfer.

So mean... so filled with hatred. ermm

I like your style, hombre!!!

Validus
Originally posted by Faceman
You know lads, theirs a Superman vs. Surfer thread.... wink
Thanks chum but I'm not even discussing whether Superman would beat the Surfer or vice versa but rather making the (obvious) case that the two are peers in overall power (not powerset which some can't seem to grasp). Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor, Beta Ray Bill and top level Green Lanterns are in this group. Coincidentally, Cable isn't. Go figure.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
So mean... so filled with hatred. ermm

I like your style, hombre!!!
Colts suck.

batdude123
Colts suck.

Bears suck harder.

*insert some random cliche joke about a blow job here*

Validus
Yeah? Well, well,.....our uniforms look better than yours!

batdude123
Grossman still lost the big one!!!

Validus
Grossman still lost the big one!!!
Grossman > Peyton On Bizarro World : (

batdude123
Grossman > Peyton On Bizarro World : (

Indeed. laughing out loud

carver9
Indeed. laughing out loud

Why didnt you answer my question. Can superman beat proteus. By the way you still didnt prove that superman can beat cable, you havent told me anything that superman could do against a guy that could do anything. By the way as long as the blast that surfer shot from himself that doesnt change my opinion that superman eyeblast would go through cable tk forcefield.

Starscream M
Cable at full potential without the virus versus Superman. Fight in Metropolis.

Grinning Goku
Cable.

carnage52
couldnt superman just go so fast that when he hits cable his organs would be turned to liquid.

BrianTheBad
Cable wins this big 9/10...he went toe to toe with the surfer and smashed his board into pieces

Avlon
Superman WTF pwns him just like Surfer did.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by BrianTheBad
Cable wins this big 9/10...he went toe to toe with the surfer and smashed his board into pieces
He went toe to toe with surfer....until surfer one shoted him like a ***** when he got tired of him,superman would do the same when he got serious.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Avlon
Superman WTF pwns him just like Surfer did.

TricksterPriest
Cable handled a bunch of B-listers like kids. But there's a difference between being god-like, and being a GOD. Surfer and Superman are the latter.

BrianTheBad
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He went toe to toe with surfer....until surfer one shoted him like a ***** when he got tired of him,superman would do the same when he got serious.

Yeah, its been a while since i read that comic, went back and reread it. SS did own him, i take back my comment.

carver9
God like cable 8/10, it was stated that he had a forcefield that could withstand assaults from hulk. Whatever he want to happen it happened. He basically took control of the entire planet and basically didnt have a equal.

By the way silver surfer board is indestructible and he crushed it with a punch and silver surfer also took his mpers away from him, that how he won, that is something that supes cant do.

Doctor-Alvis
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=410775& amp;highlight=title%3A%28superman+cable%29+forumid
%3A77

guy222
supes

carver9
God like cable 8/10, it was stated that he had a forcefield that could withstand assaults from hulk. Whatever he want to happen it happened. He basically took control of the entire planet and basically didnt have a equal.

By the way silver surfer board is indestructible and he crushed it with a punch and silver surfer also took his mpers away from him, that how he won, that is something that supes cant do.

I meant to say that silver surfer took cables powers from him which lead to his defeat. Does superman have that same ability.

OneDumbG0
^ Doubt it. And Cable was doing a lot of other stuff while fighting the Surfer too. His power was being streched several different ways while fighting him.

Mindset
What did Manchester Black do to Superman, I remember seeing a scan of him screwing with Superman with tk.

Rorschach
Originally posted by Mindset
What did Manchester Black do to Superman, I remember seeing a scan of him screwing with Superman with tk.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/Action77530.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/Action77531-1.jpg

ElBeyonder
wow, that was a cool scan..

llagrok
Manchester is a pretty cool guy, eh picks on superman and doesn't afraid of anything

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Avlon
Cable WTF pwns him just like Manchester Black did.

Fixed.

carver9
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Doubt it. And Cable was doing a lot of other stuff while fighting the Surfer too. His power was being streched several different ways while fighting him.

I forgot about that, he was basically fixing all the damage that was being destroyed during there fight with just a thought while still fighting silver surfer. I know that was telekinesis into play when he was bringing back like and reversing the damage that was caused during there fight, so what other powers did he have.

I know he bfred someone with just a thought. Took someone powers away from them with just a thought.

lionking
who wins

Wei Phoenix
Superman.

Warlord
cable

Lord Feron
mindrape ftw

Mshinu
Cable destroys him

Warlord
also, how the term "Jesus Cable" came out?
confused

Nihilist
Superman

Juk3n
FP Cable does damage.

lionking
who wins

King Castle
pure blitz is supes only chance at a win.. if he gives cable a second to form a thought its over for supes..

really out of character for supes imo.. but cable was really stupid to become such public knowledge with how powerful he really was and screwing with political stability... so supes has a 50/50 chance of not taking cable for granted and underestimating him.

-Pr-
Superman imo. He has the tools to take Cable down.

King Castle
lobotomy?

-Pr-
Originally posted by King Castle
lobotomy?

strength, speed, the lobotomy sure, plus his other powers.

King Castle
you think supes would fight like he fought Manchester black or would he just try to overpower him all at once?

imo if he fights like he did manchester cable shuts him down b4 the fight even gets started.

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman imo. He has the tools to take Cable down. They both have the tools to take each other down.

I give the majority to godcable.

-Pr-
Originally posted by King Castle
you think supes would fight like he fought Manchester black or would he just try to overpower him all at once?

imo if he fights like he did manchester cable shuts him down b4 the fight even gets started.

i disagree. superman has fought enough telepaths over the years to hold cable off imo.

They both have the tools to take each other down.

aye. i just think superman has a better chance.

Colossus-Big C
mindrape .
superman is kinda dumb (rhino level intellect) , i dont think its split

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
mindrape .
superman is kinda dumb (rhino level intellect) , i dont think its split

pr1983

...the hell?

V3y3QoFnqZc

kgkg
mindrape .
superman is kinda dumb (rhino level intellect) , i dont think its split Who is smarter Rhino or Superman?

The Nuul
pr1983

...the hell?

V3y3QoFnqZc

The dude is a troll....what do you expect. He makes up this stupid Supes hate stuff for the lol.

He'd even say a street leveler could beat Supes.

kgkg
Originally posted by The Nuul
The dude is a troll....what do you expect. He makes up this stupid Supes hate stuff for the lol. I don't think he is a troll he seems to genuinely not to know the characters to well.

Black bolt z
mindrape .
superman is kinda dumb (rhino level intellect) , i dont think its split no expression

Uriel005
God Cable takes it 8/10. Superman can still be affected by psychic attacks and Cable is almost in a league of his own in bringing down raw psychic "I'm gonna crush the gray matter in your skull to jelly while stripping all of your memories for lulz despite the redundancy of doing so."

Superman needs to be the instigator in this fight and he needs to decide on it while essentially standing next to cable for it to work otherwise Cable just takes him out midflight.

"Id"

guy222
cable

dmills
Cable. Especially after seeing how Tangent ass raped him.

Lord_Talron
cable fo sho. hes got the autoshields and the reaction speed to deal with supes anyways

leonidas

but how does he hit superman given superman's ability to blitz?? wouldn't clark hit him BEFORE he thought 'shield'...? shifty

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
but how does he hit superman given superman's ability to blitz?? wouldn't clark hit him BEFORE he thought 'shield'...? shifty

So this i a set up?

-Pr-
Carver, you need to read up on Surfer.

As far as the fight goes, Superman.

cdtm
Originally posted by Banner
Somehow I doubt that even Superman is as fast or faster than a thought.

Near light speed is way faster then thought.

Cable should be a statue by comparison. The question is whether Cable has the durability, or any sort of auto defenses, to survive being blitzed long enough to do anything...

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
cable fo sho. hes got the autoshields and the reaction speed to deal with supes anyways

How strong are these auto shields?

And how do you set TK to auto anyways? I thought TK powers required conscious thought.

Mindset
Carver, you need to read up on Surfer.

As far as the fight goes, Superman. Weren't you for Black beating Glads?

Badabing
mindrape .
superman is kinda dumb (rhino level intellect) , i dont think its split mmm

mhmm

dur

Lord Feron
LOL @ people who say Manchester win against glads and Cable losing against Supes. Oh the hypocracy. sick

Manchester is like a like a child.... in the womb.... suffering from down syndrome... compared to God Cable. laughing

Batman-Prime
^Superman =/= Gladiator
MB=/=Cable

It doesn't has to be hypocracy. Superman is just mentally tougher then Glads wink.

BTW I gave Glads the win and here I give it to Supes.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
^Superman =/= Gladiator
MB=/=Cable

It doesn't has to be hypocracy. Superman is just mentally tougher then Glads wink.

BTW I gave Glads the win and here I give it to Supes.

Your opinion buddy.

@Pr... I don't read a lot of Surfer but I know enough to make a decision on who he could and couldn't beat. Surfer is a boring character to me... too nice but I like his raw power.

The Surfer and Cable fight doesn't hold precedent here. Cable wanted to get defeated and allowed Surfer to deal the damage he dealt. If Cable was as serious as the Surfer, the fight would have went a lot differently.

What we do know is that Cable can rip through indestructible items like paper, so Superman going fist cuffs wouldn't be a smart thang to do.

leonidas
yeah, supes defense/feats against tp>>glads so it is a bit different. and not a set up carver. i was curious if people would see things different if supes were involved as opposed to glads.

carver9
yeah, supes defense/feats against tp>>glads so it is a bit different. and not a set up carver. i was curious if people would see things different if supes were involved as opposed to glads.

OMG...

Mindset
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
^Superman =/= Gladiator
MB=/=Cable

BTW I gave Glads the win and here I give it to Supes. Supes is better than Glads, and Cable is better than MB.

But the methods being presented as to why MB would beat Glads would apply to Cable beating Supes.

cdtm
I said Glads beat Black, and I'm saying Superman beats Cable.

Unless someone can prove he either has light speed reflexes, or auto defenses strong enough to handle an initial assault.

Mindset
Cable fought a guy who is made of light and moves at lightspeed, I know he beat him, but I don't remember exactly how the fight went.

Supes doesn't speedblitz at lightspeed at the start of the fight, anyway.

Is he fighting ooc?

leonidas
OMG...

that's my general reaction to any of your posts.....

carver9
that's my general reaction to any of your posts.....

laughing stop acting like that Leo, it doesn't fit you... you are a nice guy. As for your comment involving Machester and Cable, Cable actually have super human reaction and he is more powerful than Black in EVERY category and not by a small amount either. You can "think" that Superman is more powerful than Glads but they share the same powerset, the difference is, Glads is more ruthless than Supes and would actually kill you right off the bat, no matter who you are. Black chances of surviving against Glads is small whereas Supes would basically hold back his power against someone that is far more powerful than Manchester, who dropped Supes with just a thought.

Then you compare Superman and Glads body structure as if it is the same. Then you fail to realize that after Cassandra mind attack successfully worked on Gladiator, the Shiar equipped him with Psy dampners to prevent such attacks from happening again (reason why Jean was unable to mind rape him when he attacked the xcrew).

That was why I said OMG. Then you bring up me falsly using scans... which ones was that?

-Pr-
Weren't you for Black beating Glads?

Actually no, I wasn't. I just felt like people were underestimating Black.

Your opinion buddy.

@Pr... I don't read a lot of Surfer but I know enough to make a decision on who he could and couldn't beat. Surfer is a boring character to me... too nice but I like his raw power.

The Surfer and Cable fight doesn't hold precedent here. Cable wanted to get defeated and allowed Surfer to deal the damage he dealt. If Cable was as serious as the Surfer, the fight would have went a lot differently.

What we do know is that Cable can rip through indestructible items like paper, so Superman going fist cuffs wouldn't be a smart thang to do.

so you don't read enough to know the toughness of his board. gotcha.

laughing stop acting like that Leo, it doesn't fit you... you are a nice guy. As for your comment involving Machester and Cable, Cable actually have super human reaction and he is more powerful than Black in EVERY category and not by a small amount either. You can "think" that Superman is more powerful than Glads but they share the same powerset, the difference is, Glads is more ruthless than Supes and would actually kill you right off the bat, no matter who you are. Black chances of surviving against Glads is small whereas Supes would basically hold back his power against someone that is far more powerful than Manchester, who dropped Supes with just a thought.

Then you compare Superman and Glads body structure as if it is the same. Then you fail to realize that after Cassandra mind attack successfully worked on Gladiator, the Shiar equipped him with Psy dampners to prevent such attacks from happening again (reason why Jean was unable to mind rape him when he attacked the xcrew).

That was why I said OMG. Then you bring up me falsly using scans... which ones was that?

all of them.

Philosophía
I laughed at Superman wanting to get into fistcuffs with Cable being a bad ideea, because Cable broke Surfer's board.

Continuously jumping on that branch, waiting to see how long it can withstand, isn't such a good ideea carver.

carver9
Actually no, I wasn't. I just felt like people were underestimating Black.

so you don't read enough to know the toughness of his board. gotcha.

all of them.

*Sigh*... Surfer board is made of the same material his outer shell is made of... its nigh indestructible.

*Sigh again*... which scans did I falsly use. Please be more specific. The one I think you are taking about is debatable since the impact of the fight took a large impact on the shiar crew AFTER the Glads fight and it was also involved in a canon story involving Surfer.

leonidas
laughing stop acting like that Leo, it doesn't fit you... you are a nice guy.

i have moments, but many of your comments lately HAVE made me say omg. i have NO issue with you for disagreeing. i DO take issue with the WAY you do at times.... anyway, i tend to forget any forum disagreement very quickly, so it's all good carver.

i'll disagree here, at least without some proof. when ss decided enough was enough, he killed cable pretty much without effort. that fight was never ever in doubt, despite some cool feats by cable. it may well be that that version of cable>black, but i'd love to see some scans SHOWING some of his better feats while he was at that level so we can better compare.

the SOURCE of their powers is entirely different however. and clark's feats against tp'ers are FAR better than galds'. glads' powers are strictly psionic. clark's are completely physical.

that's irrelevent. when superman is debated, his BEST feats are used.

and in their second meeting, supes thought black KILLED lois.

wut? i said black has already affected loads of alien (villains) with his powers. your claim that he couldn't affect glads because he's some DIFFERENT kind of alien fails beneath the weight of evidence.

and yet he WAS taken in by her, and needed outside help to escape. she didn't TRY and mind rape him. AND black's tp feats are better than rachel's anyway. don't think so? prove it.

seriously? ahhh, forget it carver.

carver9
i have moments, but many of your comments lately HAVE made me say omg. i have NO issue with you for disagreeing. i DO take issue with the WAY you do at times.... anyway, i tend to forget any forum disagreement very quickly, so it's all good carver.

i'll disagree here, at least without some proof. when ss decided enough was enough, he killed cable pretty much without effort. that fight was never ever in doubt, despite some cool feats by cable. it may well be that that version of cable>black, but i'd love to see some scans SHOWING some of his better feats while he was at that level so we can better compare.

the SOURCE of their powers is entirely different however. and clark's feats against tp'ers are FAR better than galds'. glads' powers are strictly psionic. clark's are completely physical.

that's irrelevent. when superman is debated, his BEST feats are used.

and in their second meeting, supes thought black KILLED lois.

wut? i said black has already affected loads of alien (villains) with his powers. your claim that he couldn't affect glads because he's some DIFFERENT kind of alien fails beneath the weight of evidence.

and yet he WAS taken in by her, and needed outside help to escape. she didn't TRY and mind rape him. AND black's tp feats are better than rachel's anyway. don't think so? prove it.

seriously? ahhh, forget it carver.

All of this is for fun... there is no need to take it so seriously.

Uuuummm. God like Cable held the entire planet captive and he was showing matter manipulating abilities on a HIGH scale with his powers. His powers were so strong that it was destroying his SUPER HUMAN BODY (something that Black doesn't have) from the inside out. He was teleporting people across the planet with just a thought... his powers were on another level. Hell, his tk was so strong that he forced it through his fist and destroyed Surfers board.

You must didn't read the part where Cable ALLOWED Surfer to defeat him. That fight holds no credit here and then he was basically near death during that fight, since again, his powers were eating away at him.

Superman does have good TP feats but he also have feats where he is taken over by tp attacks. You not thinking someone as powerful as Cable not being able to repeat and surpass what Black did to Superman on a whole nother level is ridiculous. He will not struggle at all with any TP attack. Cable>>>Black.

We don't debate off of "best" feats, we go by average. If we debate off best feats, Gladiator blitz Black at 100 times the speed of light with planet busting, star ripping, solar system destroying/containing strength.

Rachel didn't do anything to Glads except "temporarily" holding him in place. Once he broke that tp attack, she got one shotted just like Black would get one shotted.

Tell me what scans I falsly used and I will tell you why its "not a false scan.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>