the Ninja turtles have the wrong names

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
the names of the artist they were given are no were near there personaliies see the artist michelangelo was a workaholic sounds more like LEO
Leonardo was an inventor like Donny
Donatello was well known for smashing his own work like Raph and lastly the artist Rapheal didn't produce much work so guess who thats like
now since we don't have TMNT forum I had to post it here but do you think the whole name bit was a joke or an accident or do you have anything else to add

nigel45
I think Splinter didn't know a whole lot about the history of the people he was naming his adopted sons after.

Honestly though, I doubt it was a joke because only art buffs would get it, and I doubt it was a mistake because I don't think they were trying to match names with personalities. It was like "Ahhh here's four turtles HEyyy heres four names lets put them together"

King Burger
Good points Mussolini...er...Benito.

It was also a sarcastic note, since here you have these comic
book mutant turtle ninjas, with names of famous artists.

Besides, better than Moe, Larry, Curly, and Shemp (though
not Joe Besser, he sucked big time...nice guy though, I guess).

BENITO
good point
Eastman and Laird were art buffs they studied Art-History

Jimmy Buggs
mikeys origanl name was BoJangles

BENITO
seriously?

Jimmy Buggs
lol nahhhh

Darth Jello
Who cares? The whole purpose of the original comic was to be a spoof on the Frank Miller Daredevil run.

BENITO
yes but is it a joke nobody got.

Mådness
I never knew that *blinks* well, all it did was take the world by strom big grin

BENITO

CorderaMitchell
Leonardo suits him because he is the star pupil

BENITO
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Leonardo suits him because he is the star pupil but leonardo Da vinci personality and knowledge make him alot more like Donny Though

Joker1237
Benito is pretty right, Vinci was a lot like Donny, He made the Copper that did not fly. He made the glider that did not glid, He made the pachsoot when there was no Airplanes, Well ok most of his stuff were failers. But hey Don has mess up a lot on the stuff he made.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by BENITO
but leonardo Da vinci personality and knowledge make him alot more like Donny Though

But his skill and intuition, and he's the wiser one, the genius at what he does.

BENITO
But his skill and intuition, and he's the wiser one, the genius at what he does. No He should have the name Michelangelo

because the artist Michelangelo was said to be the greatest artist with in the land
he was also a perfectionist and a workoholic

there fore Leo Doesn't suit his name

CorderaMitchell
Leonardo was the greatest in the land, have you taken world history yet?

BENITO
Leonardo was the greatest in the land, have you taken world history yet? Shut up

Leonardo was a terrible artist he could only do want he did cause of his other skills and cutting things to pieces

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by BENITO
Shut up

Leonardo was a terrible artist he could only do want he did cause of his other skills and cutting things to pieces

Ouch, so you HAVEN'T taken world history...

BENITO
Ouch, so you HAVEN'T taken world history... So what But thats not a subject to take

Joker1237
Mike was the better artis imo.

BENITO
Originally posted by Joker1237
Mike was the better artis imo. Yeah Michelangelo was the best artist

Buslady
They weren't named for their artists personalities. Duh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

By the way, Raffaello Santi actually worked on the Sistine Chapel, with Michelangelo.

*~Puppy eyes~*
HI!

*~Puppy eyes~*
Anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.