Naruto Hits Toonami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Naruto Hits Toonami in Aug. They already messing it up, with a possable name Ninja Kids. I hope they dont have sonic x music or vioces, because that will kill the show. Watch Sasuke has Vegetas, Naruto has gokus vioce,rock lee has teins/yamacha and kakashi hasspikes vioce from cowboy bebop while orachimaru has freizas vioce or cells.

Kento
I don't think its being done by Funimation..If it is then that would suck but Viz has the rights to Naruto so its only reasonable that Viz does the dub. SO it would have Miroku, Naraku, Inuyasha, and so forth as the voices.

Flame Alchemist
Hahaha... Imagine Sasuke with meatsquads voice...

Crazy88No.1
lol, poor poor Naruto sad

chibiruto
oh well at least well see the anime

O.D Geist
man i hope they dont mess it up man Naruto is a great series i love watching it, if they cant do the voices right dont do it at all look what thein did to kenshin's voice it is the worst

crazy_c
Ah jimmy, just be positive, it's so friggin annoying when peoples go on and on complaining aboot bad dubs. Just hope that there's an uncut dvd. big grin

Ketchuptome
I love the manga is Shonen Jump...
I have high expectations...

Lana
Ahhh, let's hope they don't totally screw it up...I love the Naruto manga but haven't seen the anime yet.

Crazy88No.1
i'm sure they will screw it up

Robo-Chocobo
and so it was proclaimed, in the hour before the Apocalypse, Naruto was released on CN to become the next anime "retard creating" fan plague.

I can see it now...

"OMGZ!!!11 NAruTo IS T3h B3Ts sHoW 3Va!!11 W0s 4Gr33z!!?"

that is what is going to be appearing on message boards across the country come Aug.

And damn just when the Narutards movie was taken off deviant art.

Inuyasha lover*
how u knoe its going to be in toonami...............u only know the month....can u tell me something interesting about it........

sharingan1290
the manga is awesome but i have seen the naruto anime from ep. 1 to ep 134 the anime is awesome to great action the only thing thats going to bother me is that ive been reading the subs for so long that im used to hearing the japanese voice actor so a change in his voice will prolly piss me off but o well i hope the dubbed voices arnt gay

FullMetalLover1
they should give fruits basket instead

TrAnCeDuO
NO! leave fruit baskets alone!

and i think that vgcats said it the best witht their comic. this is just the way it is. when a popular anime comes along they just have no choice but to whore it out badly.

snehin
toonami allways ruins animes it is the best when left alone with subtitles but the doub it 3 times before releasin it so its voice changes a lot
go figure my friend lives in japan nxt to some guy frm a anime trainin group who told him this info

assTASTESgood
EEE GADD TOONAMI IS GONNA KILL NARUTO!!!!!!! i mean just leave it uncut and put it in adult swim its not ****ing funny if naruto dsnt say damnit damnit damnit!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Temp3r
From Narutofan.com:

Naruto Anime Dub, Cuts and Edits
Reported by: Tazmo on Friday, May 20th, 2005 at 08:44PM
The Naruto anime series that is set to air this September on Cartoon Network's Toonami block will supposedly see its first DVD home video release in December of this year, possibly before Christmas. Of course everyone knows that there will be edits made to the series which potentially would not have been made had the series aired at a later time on Adult Swim, which was decided to boost ratings among all ages, but Naruto fans should be happy to note that DVD releases will be uncut. You should also be happy to know that we are hearing technique names will stay true to the original Japanese series such as Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and of course the names of characters will remain unchanged.

What will be editted? Any blood that flows out of characters and could be viewed as a graphic scene, Any battle scenes which could be viewed as graphic such as the battle on the bridge with Haku & Zabuza where Uchiha Sasuke has needles through his throat, Any ulta-graphic death scenes such as the exploding Zaku Abumi, Any "bad word". What won't be editted? Blood that does not flow out of characters in a graphic way, Naruto stabbing his hand in an early episode, The Sexy no Jutsu. It's worth it to note this is all preliminary information which could change at any time, infact it could be not true at all, but it doesn't seem like the series will stray too far away from the point we enjoy it at now.

Beelzebuu
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
NO! leave fruit baskets alone!

and i think that vgcats said it the best witht their comic. this is just the way it is. when a popular anime comes along they just have no choice but to whore it out badly.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell, huh? I mean really I watched some fan subbed YuYu Hakusho after it stopped coming on Toonami and alot was editted and that kinda sucked. But with Naruto I've seen some before and that will be bad.

Darth Master R
Damn they're gonna get rid of the Sexy-No_Juitsu attack..... Go to hell Toonami!!!

NarutoManiac14
Seriously!!! THEY BETTER KEEP AS MUCH OF THE SHOW SUCH AS THE NAMES, JUTSUS AND STORY LINE THE SAME BECAUSE IF THEY F***K THIS UP IM GONNA PERSONALLY KICK ALL THEIR ASSES! ADULT SWIM SHOULD HAVE DEFINATELY BOUGHT IT! I CAN JUST BUT THE DVD'S BUT THATS STUPID TO HAVE TO DO THAT TO GET THE SHOW UNEDITED. LITERALLY F***K TOONAMI.
(they better be expectin a hell of a lot of hate mail this year!)

SamuraiSquirrel
when the f*ck did naruto hit toonami? mustve been long ago

crazy_c
It starts On toonami in September and they're gunna show it at 9 and then show the 2nd episode at 9.30. I'm pretty sure they're not changing peoples names and they're keeping in sexy no jutsu. That's all I know.

FullMetalLover1
i heard this kid loves ramen like a fat kid loves cake.

SamuraiSquirrel
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.