Gorillaz - November Has Come ft. MF DOOM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hh?
Gorillaz - November Has Come ft. MF DOOM

i dont have an audio link but heres some info...

NME has a track-by-track rundown of the Gorillaz album. Doom appears on this one track, #9. Other guests include De La, Pharcyde, Ike Turner (huh?), Dennis Hopper (what the ****?) but not Ghostface like was speculated.

09: November Has Come
2D: "The beginning sounds like an old Wham! song, and features a rap supplied by London-born rapper MF Doom."
NME says: Straight-ahead electronic hip hop. Could have found a home on Gorillaz's first album.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/gorillaz_news/24559.html

Wolf Dog
ReJeCt FaLsE IcOnS

Dr. Strangelove
Looks like Demon Days will become another classic as their self titled. May 23 can't come fast enough.

Nice find Hock. big grin

hh?
i dunno much about gorillaz, so can someone clarify about the type of genre they fall into. mf doom site said that the gorilla site has fans that aren't too pleased with them mixing with hip hop. dunno...

Df02
MF Doom is from London? confused lol

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by hh?
i dunno much about gorillaz, so can someone clarify about the type of genre they fall into. mf doom site said that the gorilla site has fans that aren't too pleased with them mixing with hip hop. dunno...

I really can't say what genre the Gorillaz classify in because they make music in almost all of them. Punk, hip hop, electronic, techno, pop, Latin folk are some of the genres they've made music.

I don't have a problem with them mixing with hip hop, as the hip hop artists they're working with are top notch so it should come out great.

hh?
Originally posted by Df02
MF Doom is from London? confused lol

yea he is stick out tongue

and he looks pregnant confused

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by hh?
yea he is stick out tongue

and he looks pregnant confused

I guess he needs to lay off some of that MM food.erm

hh?
laughing erm laughing

Deathblow
Originally posted by hh?
Other guests include...Dennis Hopper

Holy shit, I'm getting it!

Wolf Dog
Yah that'll be awesome

Dr. Strangelove
Feel Good Inc video...Awesomethumb up

http://music.yahoo.com/ar-284649-videos--Gorillaz

hh?
thumb up

Wolf Dog
Yah OMG this is just what i was waiting for.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.