Ice Age 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
so whats this movie about then. is it supposed to be a rehash of the original or completely different?

Cinemaddiction
"Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" is supposedly about Sid and Manny getting a couple of girlfriends. Beyond that, I have no clue.

yerssot
I'm not sure them making a sequal is that a good idea... the story needs to be strong now that the maincharacters are established already

fruits
r they still gonna have the same voices? if not it's gonna be really stupid.

lil bitchiness
Well Id kind of hope so - it would make the most sense to have the same voices.

Im not too big on the sequals anyway.

fruits
well i know they SHOULD have the same voices, but the question is can they get the same voices? i dunno if Ray Ramano would want to a sequel

Cinemaddiction
Romano and Leguizamo have re-signed. Leary is questionable.

yerssot
as long as Romano and Leguizame return, I don't care big grin

Clovie
i thoguht the ending of the first was was rather.. ultimate...confused are they gonna hurt poor squirrel once again? huh

ickeris2003
heres the poster your going to be seeing @ your local theatres. IceAge 2 The Meltdown. I cant wait till it comes out smile
http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Animation/Ice_Age_2&image=iceage2poster.jpg&img=&tt=

BlackC@t
I hated the first. Not looking foward to a sequel.

fruits
i loved the first. awesome movie. but i dont know how the 2nd ones gonna work. wont be as popular as the first one.

b-dan
ya the name is retarted notice its called ice age 2: the meltdown like what the hell

ladygrim
the teaser trailer is good but doesnt leave much to the imagination

JKozzy
The title doesn't leave much to the imagination, either. The teaser just put it into video form.

lil bitchiness
I saw the advert for it recently at the cinema - id actually like to see it. It would be fun, anyway.

MissCurlyCat
disney sequals suck and aren't as good as the origanals because the writers can't come up with any thing new.

JKozzy
Yes they can. Toy Story 2, anyone?

Green Skull
I hope sid will be as funny as he was in the first one

starwars3
"Ice Age 2" is suppose to look really good.

fini
oooo scrat MUST be in. HE gotta.

just saw the poster, YES he's in.

Ohhh I hope its good( but I dont have much faith in sequels though, but they are keeping the original voices which is always a good sign)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.