Spider-man 3 Villains Revieled!: Wolfman And Venom!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
sorry if this has been posted before. if it has close or merge please.

from comingsoon.net:

Hollywood can't seem to get enough of Southern Tier native Tim Phoenix's special effects.

The 1994 Chenango Forks High School graduate has three major contracts under way at the same time: Where the Wild Things Are, due out this year; Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, due in 2006; and Spider-Man 3, due in 2007.

"It's a dream come true," said the 28-year-old Phoenix, who lives in Hollywood. "Life is too short to pass any of these particular projects up, so I will fight and claw to make them happen."

Phoenix said that while he has been kept busy with high-profile movies, he's pleased to be in demand.

"This is all sort of getting so big for me now," he said. "It just must be my time, and that is just the beginning."

In the movie Where the Wild Things Are, Phoenix helped create many of the gigantic creatures. The movie is based on the popular children's book by Maurice Sendak.

For the sequel of the Pirates of the Caribbean, Phoenix and his crew are making 2,500 sculpted, foam latex prosthetics that will later have makeup applied to them. The prosthetics will be used on the "freakish" pirates, Phoenix said.

He's under contract not to talk much about Spider-Man 3, but Phoenix did say that the crew is in the conceptual design process for the villains, who are Man-Wolf and Venom.

"It's super cool stuff and I am in my element here for these particular creations," he said. "I am living in 'the dream' out here. It is just so surreal."

The special effects artist's work was recently seen in Spider-Man 2, where he worked on designing the tentacles for villain Dr. Octopus. He worked on the mechanics behind their movement and helped with on-screen puppeteering.

Phoenix also worked on the mechanical baby and mechanical dog head in the Son of the Mask, which is currently playing at the State Theatre in Deposit.

"It is a very interesting journey so far, and the weird part is that it just keeps escalating," he said. "Every day, I am getting closer and closer to the sources of the most successful people out there, and that makes things all the more real to me."

lets pray they can do the venom story right!

doctorstrongbad
Is this a real article? They are really going to do Wolfman and venom? I find that hard to believe. Has any body else seen this article?

The Ones
heres the link:

cut down article: http://www.superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=2747

full article:http://www.pressconnects.com/saturday/lifestyle/stories/li031905s155196.shtml

Velcro_Boy
are you sirious?!? i dont know anything about Man-Wolf.
i was hoping it was gonna be just one villian.

The Ones
so was i

wuTa
well it would make sense to do man-wolf and venom but thats alot of story to tell....i'd rather they just do the lizard and GG2....this man-wolf thing smells like a disaster but maybe i'm wrong (i doubt it though)

Velcro_Boy
that kind of sucks. who the hecks man wolf??
at least there doing venom.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by wuTa
well it would make sense to do man-wolf and venom but thats alot of story to tell....i'd rather they just do the lizard and GG2....this man-wolf thing smells like a disaster but maybe i'm wrong (i doubt it though)

Yes the man-wolf does sound like it could be really lame. Venom is going to need super amounts of back story. I hope this is some kind of hoax.

The Ones
i'd rather sit through a 5 hour movie and watch them do the story right than sit through a 2 hour movie and see it fall apart. if sam makes this movie good then spider-man will be 1 amazing trilogy!

Velcro_Boy
what does this pheonix guy know anyways?
maybe he ment man wolf or venom.

The Ones
oh dont tell me they are changing names aswell. either that or then phoenix is wrong or making it up

The Ones
origin of the wolfman/manwolf:

As an astronaut, John came across a ruby-like gemstone on the moon and wore it as a pendant. Little did he know was that the stone was an alien artifact that grafted to his throat that gave him werewolf like powers whenever the moon was full...The stone has since been removed then later reattached then later, well you get the point!

TheFilmProphet
Its not official so I'm not going to hold my breath on this one just yet.

badsymbiote
*furrows brow*

HOW are they going to do this? I wonder how they could make this work...

And thanks very much for posting and linking that, by the way.

This news is just making me curious about who they got to play Eddie Brock--I'm not worried about CGI work or effects, they'll be great, but how can a story be fabricated featuring 2 previously unseen and unknown characters and woven into what's already happened?

Red Superfly
Since when is any of this proof? It's still just the word of a website. A crappy, sensationalist website at that.

Bullshit.

The Ones
jeez i was just posting something that i heard. dont get touchy

wuTa
Originally posted by badsymbiote
*furrows brow*

HOW are they going to do this? I wonder how they could make this work...

And thanks very much for posting and linking that, by the way.

This news is just making me curious about who they got to play Eddie Brock--I'm not worried about CGI work or effects, they'll be great, but how can a story be fabricated featuring 2 previously unseen and unknown characters and woven into what's already happened?

it would be one unseen charactor....we seen john jameson in the 2nd spidey....MJ's fiancee

badsymbiote
True, but he won't just instantaneously transform--meaning, they may want to spend at least, you know, a few minutes on the actual acquisition of the crystal and the initial transformation. He won't just clutch his throat and spontaneously appear. Plus, there's that space mission he'd have to return from. There are a few things that have to occur for people to understand what's happening. These things will take precious minutes from the film to explain them properly...fair enough?

Reborn Again
Perhaps they meant Man-Spider?

Red Superfly
Originally posted by The Ones
jeez i was just posting something that i heard. dont get touchy

Don't worry man I wasn't getting at you.

I get sick of stupid websites that hear the tiniest little rumour and go around stating it as fact. I don't get angry at the people who are easily led by these fake stories because they are very good at making these things seem believable.

Firstly the website doesn't even have a story confirming Man-Wolf or Venom, they simply assume it and, amazingly, believe their own crap.

fruits
i agree w/ venom, but i don't like them using man-wolf. ppl usually only like the movies if they know the villain and are familiar w/ them. maybe it will be a small role for man-wolf, and a bigger role for venom

The Ones
lets hope

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Firstly the website doesn't even have a story confirming Man-Wolf or Venom, they simply assume it and, amazingly, believe their own crap.

Actually it is an amazing site and as one of it's contributors I think you should take it easy.

Also, I've just noticed that superherohype.com has since removed the link to the article. It might be possible that they were perhaps asked by someone close to the studio to remove it from their site. This usually only happens when a site has posted something that the studio and its crew does not want to be made public just yet. (ex. Fantastic Four footage that was posted and then removed at about a dozen sites, months before anything was suppose to be made public.) Or I could be jumping to conclusions, lol.

Red Superfly
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
I could be jumping to conclusions, lol.

So could I lol, I'm only going by the crap I've read on there in the past.

wuTa
Originally posted by badsymbiote
True, but he won't just instantaneously transform--meaning, they may want to spend at least, you know, a few minutes on the actual acquisition of the crystal and the initial transformation. He won't just clutch his throat and spontaneously appear. Plus, there's that space mission he'd have to return from. There are a few things that have to occur for people to understand what's happening. These things will take precious minutes from the film to explain them properly...fair enough?

i gotcha

Ock
This story is BS.

The reporter made up the villains.Man Wolf and Venom will not be in Spider-Man 3.

Linkalicious
In the comics, after coming back from a space mission, John Jameson becomes a werewolf...or The Wolf-Man. This would work out nicely seeing that they've already introduced John and explained that he is an astronaut.

I don't see how this helps set up Venom at all unless the directors take comics and the animated series and meld them together. Perhaps John gets too sick to properly land the space shuttle so it goes down rough or crash lands....Then Spiderman comes to save the incapaciated John and somehow during that whole mess Spidey picks up the symbiote which just so happened to attach itself to the ship.

Not the greatest way to introduce Venom, but IMO, it's better than "cooking him up in a lab" like they did with ultimate Carnage.

And I still say that in order for Venom to be a serious villain in the movies....Spiderman needs the symbiote first. It won't do any good if the symbiote goes straight to Brock.

RogueGambitdare
Dude wouldn't you think that the Green Goblin would be back, considering the end of the second movie. bored

Mainstream
more than likely Harry would spray paint his dad gear and become the Hobgoblin....and be for scream out..."oh no that not right, Harry didn't become the Hobgoblin." in the ulitmate spiderman comics they are working on a storyline in which Harry Osborn becomes the Hobgoblin......hmmmmmm I wonder why...having Harry go nuts and fight Peter as Spidey would be interesting....but Man wolf and Venom as the villian sounds cooler...let us pray...

Linkalicious
Originally posted by RogueGambitdare
Dude wouldn't you think that the Green Goblin would be back, considering the end of the second movie. bored

it's a game of chess.

Gotta set up your pieces before making all your moves.

Though I totally agree...GG2 or the Lizard would seam more feasible for Spiderman 3...I think Raimi just wants to give the fans what they've screamed about non-stop since Spiderman 1 was released.

The fans want Venom...what can you do other than give them what they want?

Spidey could use the Symbiote to help out John Jameson and turn him back into a human...lose the symbiote and have it find Brock...thus creating Venom. Though I don't know how all the essential events needed to create Venom will actually go about.

The Ones
as i said before:

i'd rather sit through a 5 hour movie and watch them do the story right than sit through a 2 hour movie and see it fall apart.

Mainstream
I heard a rumor that the guy MJ was with in spidey two was going to become vemon...hell no! Eddie Brock is vemon....I think Vemon should be brock...and should wait to spidey 4 for Vemon..Lizard seems logical as someone just pointed out...but I do think it's time for Spidey to fight more than just one villian...a 2 hour fight with the Lizard doesn't should too appealing to me....Harry as Hob G does seem like a nice second bat guy.

Linkalicious
Like I said....if I had to put money on a character to play Wolf-Man....it would MOST CERTAINLY be John Jameson (the guy MJ was going to marry)

Mainstream
he only turns to Man Wolf at night under a full moon right?

Linkalicious
Yah, I'm pretty sure he does.

This catches my interest since I only have the comic after Peter has helped John. I think I'm going to go re-read it and order the comics that I'm missing so I know more details.

Mainstream
the moonlight has to hit a gem or something right for him to transform right?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Linkalicious
it's a game of chess.

Gotta set up your pieces before making all your moves.

Though I totally agree...GG2 or the Lizard would seam more feasible for Spiderman 3...I think Raimi just wants to give the fans what they've screamed about non-stop since Spiderman 1 was released.

The fans want Venom...what can you do other than give them what they want?

Spidey could use the Symbiote to help out John Jameson and turn him back into a human...lose the symbiote and have it find Brock...thus creating Venom. Though I don't know how all the essential events needed to create Venom will actually go about.

Well that would make sense spiderman needs to start with the suit and then lose it to eddie brock. That would give the movie one villain man-wolf. I guess venom would be the villain in part 4 and hopefully turn into a hero by the end of it. smile

fruits

Velcro_Boy
black cat sucks.

bring on Venom or Lizard.

Spiderman_RJ

Velcro_Boy
sand man would be kind of cool. but how would they fight?

fruits
yeah, well, if they introduce black cat, she'll end up not really as a villain, but as a friend to spiderman. she'll prolly start out as a villian, with a few crimes, then meet up w/ spiderman and they'll become friends. she'll prolly help him fight whoever the main villain is. sandman would be very cool, but im not sure. they dropped the possibility of a 2nd green goblin at the end of the first movie, and haven't done nething with it yet. maybe theyll work with it here. venom would be ideal, but im not sure. u culd introduce venom in this one, then have the next one or 2 movies be about venom and carnage and stuff

Next Venom_girl
Ala the 90s cartoon, Jameson could find and bring the symbiote to Earth on the same space trip that turns him into a werewolf. (I wouldn't mind a werewolf so much if they did the CG like in Van Hellsing. Those are cool lookin' wolves. stick out tongue )

fruits
yeah, that's actually a really good idea. i just don't want man-wolf as the main villain. i want one who i'm really familiar with and most spiderman fans will be to. they could do a small thing wit man-wolf, then move on to venom or whatever they choose

Spiderman_RJ
sth i dont understand is how john become werewolf, cos the comic i have old 60s, is that spiderman saves him, and john becomes superpowerfull and insane, and tormented by his father tries to kill spidrman, i never saw him as werewolf.

just one tipo, aint it cool new is not a rrealiable source and this guy is making this out, they have the CG 3d models of scorpion and venom on spiderman 2 dvd, as a easter Egg, just go there to you dvd and check it out.
but saimi said and i trust him that NO VENOM while im in charge, so........
and the producer of sony are respecting the fans that want spiderman to be a trilogy, and spiderman 3 will leave no subplot in the end, ( so if felicia appears she will just leave him or be arrested, please sam i know u are an horror movie guy, but dont kill felicia )

Velcro_Boy
i personally dont like the idea of 2 villians. does anyone know if 3 is the last spiderman movie?

fruits
in the comics, john finds this ruby thingy on the moon so he brings it back with him and i think he wears it as a necklace or something. but when the ruby is under the light of the full moon it turns john into the man-wolf. what would be VERY cool, yet not accurate of the comics, would be if he made it into a necklace and gave i to MJ and she was the man-wolf. but i dont think thatll happen. i think they should kill black cat if they introduce her. i kinda hate her. and i think their will be more then 3 movies, but thats just what i think

Spiderman_RJ
well to fight sand man spiderman always tried to get in outsides so he could move, and he always ended sand man in the same way , WATER!
except in in two ocasions i saw, the first time they fought spiderman used vacumm cleaner (wait people it was the 60 s comics it was ok than) and once when the human torch made sand man into glass.

i said scorpion becous i dont think harry would fight his own frien, he would instead hire someone to kill spiderman like in the second movie, and since he now has th formula is just about finding someone to be the project, and someone to execute it (who migh it be, lets see. hmmm connors), so he would have his revenge and peter wouldnt know its harry, in the end harry would inevitable becomes goblin and try to kill spiderman, then it would be cooll if he died rediming from his mistakes like in the comics saving spiderman, i would cry in the theather if this happens.

Spiderman_RJ
spiderman 3 is the final with the same crew, a new casting a more movie shall comes in the next years........lets say 2012 so far, thats it only 3 movies, and im satisfied, i only thing raimi should raise the rating of the movie for more action, and the writer put spiderman gags, and wittings on this one, i would have an orgasm on my chair if they do.
and the movie should be at least 2 h and 30 minutes length instead of a hour and half, i know CG is expensive, aprox 10 millions por 5 minutes of CG animation

TheFilmProphet
I am nearly 100% sure of this for Spider-Man 3:

Will NOT be featured:
Shocker
Rhino
Vulture
Black Cat
Scorpion
Mysterio
Kraven

fruits
y do u say black cat will not be featured?? did u read that interview thingy i posted?

fruits

Ock
Venom hasn't got a hope of making it into Spider-Man 3.Deal with it you Venom fanatics.

fruits
im not a venom fanatic, its just he is pretty much the most popular spiderman villain and they cant just leave him out. the x-men movies woulda sucked if they left out magneto!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Ock
Venom hasn't got a hope of making it into Spider-Man 3.Deal with it you Venom fanatics.

I agree with Doc Ock on this one. It wouldn't make sense to have him as the villain in part three. I wouldn't mind seeing Spidey getting the black suit in part 3 and then giving it up towards the end of the film. This would be a great opening for venom to come back as a villain in part 4. smile

fruits
i agree, as long as they introduce venom in this movie im fine.

The Ones
same. sam raimi has said he is up for spider-man 4. so what i think is they could continue the venom story and not do carnage. if they do lots of spider-man films they would run out of side plots for peters life and end it up as the matrix (the movie is just 1 big action scene). i really think the venom SUIT will be introduced because look at this logicly:

Spider-man 1: gained his powers

Spider-man 2: Lost his powers

Spider-man 3: Enhanced powers

and in spider-man 4 he could fight venom after theyve introduced and explained the plot of venom in the 3rd movie. why would sam do a 4th one if it would be right to end as a trilogy. to do the venom story right.

(IMO erm)

fruits
i like it. and the whoole 3rd movie doesnt need to revlolve around the symbiote suit. i mean, he can get it, then he can fight lizard or something with it. then at the very end introduce eddy and have it go to him. something like that. but i like ur ideas

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by fruits
y do u say black cat will not be featured?? did u read that interview thingy i posted?

I've read that a million times already, probably before you ever even found it. I'm willing to bet my last red cent that Black Cat will NOT be featured in Spider-Man 3. If you do your research I think you will agree with me.

Jimmy Buggs
man-wolf will go after peter becuse MJ left him for pete. If venom is in it you wont see him fight spiderman. Spidey will get the suit, fight and loose control and decide that something is wrong get it test by doc conners find out its alive and ditch it, with eddie following him to try and get some kind of story then eddie gets the suit and is venom , id say in the last 10 min of the movie.

black cat would be stupid. and no fourth movie would be stupid as well, they are makeing to much money, and im thinking at the end of part three their will have to be too many loose ends, if they go with these villians. what is harry going to do, will he be GG2? what about dr conners will he become the lizard? it seems like to much is going on for the villians in spider man three to be man wolf and venom. unless they do par 4

Linkalicious
Black Cat has like silver hair...not blond. And if she was in a Spiderman movie she'd probably remarkably similar to Catwoman in the Batman movie. She'll be a criminal who falls for Spidey and ends up good in the end.

I don't like the idea of Man-Wolf and Venom in one movie, but atleast it's a decent set up...with John going to space and everything.

PPWannabe
WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE ON THESE BOARDS??!?!?!?

Im as much as a spidey fan as anyone else but come on guys. Sam Raimi has created two films that are quite clearly CHARACTER DRIVEN!!
Spiderman isnt about some Doofus going round kicking everyone's ass. It's about Peter Parker - the high school dork everyone can relate to!

Every message board i've been on seems to be saying 'Now Mary-Jane's plot is out of the way..' WRONG! Sam Raimi has being making films about Peter Parker's life, NOT spiderman's! He says it in practically every Q&A you can find.

I think that Venom could be done (follow the Cartoon series or maybe the 'Ultimate Spiderman' plot) Peter doesn't even have to wear the suit (maybe somebody takes a sample of Pete's DNA to make the venom suit) or maybe he only wears it for a night (Like in 'Ultimate Spiderman')

BUT!!!!

If venom is done he WONT be the most important part of the story!!!

Its more likely that there's alot more to be said for MJ & Peter.
Felicia Hardy as the Black Cat would be a good choice. The 3-way dynamic would be good.
Gwen Stacey would be awesome! but i dont think there's enough time for her.

The number of different things Sam Raimi could do is crazy, but without a doubt his first concern wont be the villian so all this talk of dedicating a film to Venom or Carnage is crap guys - sorry

Think Peter Parker, Not Spiderman

smile

Linkalicious
Peter Parker....relationship with Eddie Brock.

Character driven enough for you?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Peter Parker....relationship with Eddie Brock.

Character driven enough for you?

That makes sense to me. hehe Eddie brock is super jealous of Peter and then when he finds the suit they agree to stop him, enter Venom. smile

fruits
well, i did read somewhere in a comic book movie somewhere that kletus kasady will make a cameo in spiderman 2 leading up to his larger role in spiderman 3. he didn't appear in spiderman 2, but maybe they'll use him in spiderman 3. i doubt it though.

how would eddie know taht peter was spiderman? i dunno, if they do introduce venom, i somehow see something between harry and eddie going on in a plot to kill spiderman

TheFilmProphet
Well what do you know? I was completely right when I said Black Cat will NOT be featured in Spider-Man 3 and its been confirmed today. cool

fruits
was it really? well ill be darned. i didnt really have the idea, i just found the article and posted it

TheFilmProphet
Yeah unless Thomas Haden Church is planning on wearing a blonde wig and calling himself Black Cat, wink

With today's events, the villain slots have all basically been occupied. Harry "might" be playing the next Goblin, THC will be playing another unconfirmed villain, and Dylan Baker will most likely be playing the Lizard. Unless they are planning for 3+ villains in Spidey 3 I'd say this pretty much puts the nail on the coffin for Felicia.

PPWannabe
there's still a chance the black cat's in it.

Harry stylee GG isnt confirmed as a bad guy yet!

and what if (plot twist!) thomas church plays the hobgoblin?

black cat is a good choice for influencing peter's life

Im guessing:
Black Cat - 3-way love thing, or
Green Goblin - Pete has to snap harry out of it, save his friend's soul, or
Lizard - Dr conners (see above),
Venom - Pete essentally makes venom - It's his DNA that gives venom his strengths, pete'll have to clean up his mess

Seriously guys - think character! sam raimi says he'll pick a bad guy based on what life choices pete'll make next so sandman, electro, etc prolly arent firm contenders!

TheFilmProphet
Your saying you think there will be 4 villains? There will obviously not be 4 villains in the next film and from the names you dropped, Black Cat is automatically out.

Like I said I'm willing to bet it all on Black Cat not being one of the villains in Spidey 3.

Kainreaver
Regardless, i heard that the Rep. for Sony said that they want to quit the Spider-man movies while they're ahead. (They dont want it to end up like batman. So she has said that they want to stop at 3 movies. So, if this is true, they HAVE to have Harry as the Goblin in this next movie. (We need resolution with Harry)

Spiderman_RJ
about harry like i said, (this black cat may be excluded, from the movie, becouse if u dont know, the blond yalling woman at the ofice when oc climbs out was suposed to be gwen stacy,and in the final script she wasnt, so they can cut her out, or minor her place) , harry has the formula so he decided to use it but not on his own but contrating a murder for spiderman, like gargan, who creates the scorpion (and connor should participate of the experiment) leading a way for lizard.

i want spiderman to be longer than 2 hours, one hours and half sucks.........or maybe they should do a 3 hours movie like lord of the rings, imagine that!!!!!!! WHOOOOO HAA!

doctorstrongbad
Have you guys seen the other thread? The reporter was misquoted, I for one Am very happy about this. I look forward to seeing the lizard or maybe the Sandman from the way this new actor looks. Of course, once he has makeup and a costume he could play almost anybody.

TheFilmProphet
I agree,

grey fox
DAMNIT why is everyone so focused on the lizard he is a medicore villain at best as is sandman. The green goblin thing is bloody stupid if they put him in it will ruin the film becuase their just repeating the goblin (oh and the hob-goblin is also a weak ass villain) venom is a good idea and yet no one seems to agree, people want venom people want carnage (cassidy could possibly make a cameo like fruits said they could put a news report that petes watching going on about cassidys murders or something liek that) oh and to top off my rant sony (the company) are ba*tards. mad mad

NoFate007
I agree. Lizard is cool, but not a cool enough villain to carry a whole movie by himself. Sandman I thought was stupid. Mysterio would be good in a movie that has 2 villains, as would Shocker and Scorpion. Venom doesn't need another villain, but I've been saying for a while, I think the best layout for Spider-Man 3 would be to have one villain at the beginning for Peter to fight whilst wearing the suit (someone like Shocker or Scorpion), and then midway into the movie he loses the suit and fights Venom for the rest of the time.

As for THC...I think he might be Electro, not Sandman. After all, Electro was scheduled as the first villain back before Green Goblin.

Mainstream
Electro huh...he's rather shocking...so to speak.

bakerboy
What the fans doesnt understand is that venom is a limited character to be in a movie, as carnage is. Plus, raimi preffer the classic villains like lizard or mysterio or sandman. Plus, the man wolf thing sounds stupid and fake because there are too many classic villains before him and he is a minor character, plus, he is a villain in the line of the lizard, a a man transformed in a savage beast and for that kind of character, lizard is way better. Hayden church is a good actor but i think that he will be ruined in those awful man spider movies just like willem dafoe and alfred molina. Im interestesd in what betrayal could do raimi and sony with the new villlain after power ranger gobling and nice guy doc ock.

K3VIL
Venom and Man-Wolf?And how they can show us Venom's origin without making it worst and pathetic?Ok for Man-Wolf, JJJ'son is an astronaut, so it's obvious how he'll become Man-Wolf if you've read the comic book.
But Venom's origin needs 2movies, cause in the 3rd movie, Peter will be wearing the symbiote, in the 4th Eddie Brock will be wearing the symbiote and then he'll fight Spider-Man in a final showdown.
Instead of using Venom and putting in the movie a crap origin, they should use Harry and introduce Goblin II or Hobgoblin, anyway Harry must fight Pete in the 3rd movie.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by K3VIL
Venom and Man-Wolf?And how they can show us Venom's origin without making it worst and pathetic?Ok for Man-Wolf, JJJ'son is an astronaut, so it's obvious how he'll become Man-Wolf if you've read the comic book.
But Venom's origin needs 2movies, cause in the 3rd movie, Peter will be wearing the symbiote, in the 4th Eddie Brock will be wearing the symbiote and then he'll fight Spider-Man in a final showdown.
Instead of using Venom and putting in the movie a crap origin, they should use Harry and introduce Goblin II or Hobgoblin, anyway Harry must fight Pete in the 3rd movie.

They aren't going to use man-wolf and venom is part three. I agree that the venom saga should be done over at least 2 movies. Their might even be plans for a venom movie. That would be awesome. I'm sure DC would copy marvel (again) and make some lame movies like The joker or Doomsday or some crap like that.

NoFate007
Forgive me for being rude but I just cannot see why ANYBODY wants Green Goblin II in this. We've already seen the Green Goblin, we don't need to see him this early again. If they made six films, which I highly doubt they will, maybe I could see him in #5. Think about how excited you were that they were doing Doc Ock, the fact that it was a new, fresh villain on the screen. Why would you go into this saying "Oh, Green Goblin? Already seen it, what's new?" I'm also against Man-Wolf cause I think its one of the worst ideas for superhero movies. I think the Werewolf idea has been plagued so much over the decades that its pathetic now. We might as well have Spider-Man fighting a man made out of sand.....oops. Please no Goblin, no Hobgoblin, no Rhino unless he's a very minor character, no Sandman, no Kraven and no Vulture.

fruits
so then who do you suggest? Lizard? yeah, me to. i want green goblin 2/hobgoblin to be in it, but not the main villain. i agree, if he was the main villlain, it'd be liike, already been done. but i want the Lizard to be the main villain, and maybe green goblin 2/hobgoblin to make an appearance at the end or during or something. but they've had us knowing harry will become the next goblin since the end of the first movie, so why not just do something with it

NoFate007
I suggest Venom (calm down, I've read other posts, you guys don't need to freak out). If not Venom, I suggest a combination of The Lizard and Scorpion, and if not that, a combination of Shocker, Rhino, and Mysterio.

Still, I'd rather have Venom.

BlackC@t
Jesus Christ!

This better not be true.

Venom and Man-Wolf are soooooooooo shit!

Hopefully it'll be The Lizard and Harry as The Green Goblin!

BlackC@t
Has it been established that this article is fake?

According to Sam Raimi Sony were going to release the names in a classy way. This does not seem very classy...

Gen-117
Hopefully Venom kills Wolfman....*crosses fingers*

Tormentor_2004
isnt Manwolf Joh Jameson with the amulet. It said so on Marvel Directory

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by fruits
so then who do you suggest? Lizard? yeah, me to. i want green goblin 2/hobgoblin to be in it, but not the main villain. i agree, if he was the main villlain, it'd be liike, already been done. but i want the Lizard to be the main villain, and maybe green goblin 2/hobgoblin to make an appearance at the end or during or something. but they've had us knowing harry will become the next goblin since the end of the first movie, so why not just do something with it

I would love to see the Lizard as the main villain. I'm pretty sure this is a fake article. If not the lizard then maybe Mysterio or The sandman would be cool.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I'm pretty sure this is a fake article.

Thus explaining why Superherohype.com removed the article from their site within a few hours of it first being posted.

Emofan007
I think that Carnage should be the main villian, hes a awsome villian, probally my favorite, and i think his story would rock , much better than man wolf, venom would be cool as well

fruits
well considering that *deep breath* venom and wolfman are not the actual villains and it was just a made up story that they were gonna be and the REAL villain is most likely going to be sandman consdiering they found all this art of sandman at the studios, and if they did carnage, they'd have to introduce venom first neways, or his story couldnt even work in the first place!

og_lok
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Don't worry man I wasn't getting at you.

I get sick of stupid websites that hear the tiniest little rumour and go around stating it as fact. I don't get angry at the people who are easily led by these fake stories because they are very good at making these things seem believable.

Firstly the website doesn't even have a story confirming Man-Wolf or Venom, they simply assume it and, amazingly, believe their own crap. smokin'

fruits
this thread should be closed, considering this article is fake

spencerspider
omg yall are absessed with gettin Venom in Spiderman 3 he is NOT gonna be in it give up man.

fruits
AMEN

spencerspider
close this pls

Paola
For further comments on this topic, please use Spidey 3 Villian thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.