Which Music player would you recommend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Ok At the moment i am using Windows Media Player but sometimes it wont let me play MP3.

i was looking for a good Music player but there are so many. So i was wondering what would you guys recommend to use.. smile

TOH
WINAMP! eek!

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by TOH
WINAMP! eek!

Exactly.

Clovie
WINAMP!!!!!! love

oh.. they've said it already... happy

http://www.winamp.com/

Raz
XMMS wink

BTW, have you upgraded to Windows Media Player 10? It's MUCH more improved.

Dexx
winamp hands down

T.M
i use Creative media player came with my Mp3 player big grin

ash007
Thanks guys i will go for Winamp. Yeah Raz i have got WMA 10 but it still does not play some Mp3 which i have

Reborn Again
WMP 9. I would like to upgrade to 10, but for some reason it won't let me. Any help?

Lana
I used to use Winamp but I've found that I like WMP10 much better....stick out tongue

misuzm
I'd use iTunes...or Winamp. smile lol

Lana
iTunes is what I primarily use on my computer, because of my iPod. On our other comp I use WMP10.

Jedi Priestess
WMP freezes everything up on my computer if it's been running for over an hour for some reason. erm

Tptmanno1
WMP works for me...
and I've had no problesm with it.

JKozzy
What does one do to make WMP not work? It's never failed me, except for its failure to play back .m4a files. Everything's defaulted to WMP10, which is a very solid version, I feel. iTunes is very good too, but it lacks a mini-mode. Personally, I hate Winamp. It feels so.. thrown together. WMP10 and iTunes are your best bets.Originally posted by ash007
Thanks guys i will go for Winamp. Yeah Raz i have got WMA 10 but it still does not play some Mp3 which i have It's probably your codecs, if anything. Not the actual WMP. Find an MP3 codec online and reinstall it. Sounds like something's been done in terms of installing codecs, might've screwed something up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.