Cheeez-it Promotion: Awesome ROTS Poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
You can get this poster with two UPCs from specially-packaged Cheez-it boxes, and $2.99. The poster is shown below, along with the nice collage of ROTS characters on the back. Looks worth it to me raver

http://img193.exs.cx/img193/4681/box10uj.jpg http://img193.exs.cx/img193/1673/box23kp.jpg

Lord Tyrant
Seen It.

LandoSpeeder2
Ha, I was gonna post that the other day. Beat me to it.

bilb
I am eating my Vader Cheezits right now!! eek!

darthmonkey9206
Since i dont want to start a new thread i'll post it here, on march 22nd wal-mart will be releasing the visual dictionary and cross-sections and some toys for revenge of the sith, so dont forget to make a stop by!

EHmasterJedi
yup found this today in Foodlion picked up a couple

Stunrun
Originally posted by darthmonkey9206
Since i dont want to start a new thread i'll post it here, on march 22nd wal-mart will be releasing the visual dictionary and cross-sections and some toys for revenge of the sith, so dont forget to make a stop by!

im guessin this wall-mart exclusive will be available only in the US, am i right?

Mortanius
Originally posted by bilb
I am eating my Vader Cheezits right now!! eek!

Don't eat too many. eatpuke

JKozzy
Originally posted by Stunrun
im guessin this wall-mart exclusive will be available only in the US, am i right? Where did it ever say 'exclusive'? confused

darthmonkey9206
well, i was talking to an employee at wal-mart and he said they were getting all the stuff on tuesday, so i just think wal-mart is realeasing the books early to make a bigger profit, and i dont know if its just in the U.S.

(and its just the vd, cross-sections, and graphic novel)

JKozzy
Sending away for my poster today eek!

Lana
Awesome....I love Cheez-its...and now I have an excuse to go and buy a few boxes....big grin

jango fatt
looks cool!

bilb
Originally posted by darthmonkey9206
well, i was talking to an employee at wal-mart and he said they were getting all the stuff on tuesday, so i just think wal-mart is realeasing the books early to make a bigger profit, and i dont know if its just in the U.S.

(and its just the vd, cross-sections, and graphic novel)

Well its now the 25th & my Walmart dopesnt have any new stuff yet sad

JKozzy
They get the stuff Tuesday, they don't release it Tuesday. Duh messed

We had the OT DVD's like three weeks ahead of time, with orange stickers "DO NOT BREACH STREET DATE. INABILITY TO ADHERE TO THIS WARNING WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION"

forumcrew
thats what halo2 was like at best buy when i worked there

JKozzy
Same here, there was Halo 2, the Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, a whole bunch of things... The Ultimate Matrix Collection.. the list goes on.

jay bird
Loving my Star Wars cheese its . . . .I can't get enought big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.