doomsday vs yep,you'll hate it fanboys.Goku!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
so come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kento
Not much of a challenge there...Doomsday wins exactly for the same reason's Superman wins. Plus Gokou can easily be poisoned, and those knuckles going thru Gokou would be very very bad.

mr.smiley
i agree

demigawd
lol, you should posted this when Tron wasn't around. I don't think he takes kindly to anime threads(which I disagree with, but he's the mod, not me).

Goku is godly...he crushes Doomsday utterly.

mr.smiley
hmmm.
possibly.
but from what i herd doomsday has taken the best blast from the best of the dc crew

demigawd
Except when you deal with DBZ characters they have the ability to destroy the entire planet with a casual blast. Not sure if DD could come back from that.

mr.smiley
but isn't true whatever kills doomsday brings him back stronger?
from what i know the only thing that can truly kill doomsday is locked in his brain and is even blocked from telepaths

demigawd
I mean, yeah, DD could eventually come back from that. But the fight is to a victory, not permanent death, right?

Kento
But think of it this way. Ki is energy, he's been killed by beam energy, and then he's already been beat by that guy that was made of life force from that planet that is in Hunter/Prey series, and life force is exactly what Ki is. So any blast would be nullified. However Gokou's skin isn't as durable as Supes, and the bone knuckles went thru Supes biometric filed, and all plus when he had mother box helping him out. They are posionus, and Gokou isn't immune to poison.

mr.smiley
wow.pretty good points on both sides.
i realy never thought if it was just a fight or to the all out death

demigawd
Goku is a lot faster than Superman or Doomsday - what he loses in durability (which itself is questionable - Superman never struck me as being more durable than Goku).

An interesting point about Ki and lifeforce, though.

Kento
Then there's the whole character issue. Gokou won't destroy the Earth, and Doomsday will do anything, kill anything, just to get to what he wants. Gokou would have to die sacrificing himself just like he always does, and Doomsday wouldn't go with him, and carnage ensues.

Swanky-Tuna
What does fanboy-ism have to do with believing anime, especially the really cartoony ones like dbz, are crap for debating with?

demigawd
Because I don't agree that they're crap for debating with. Why the bias here?

Kento
Actually Gokou has since he can be cut, and stuff. He's not been killed from being shot but he's also been shot..tho he was much younger. And then Gokou gets hurt when knocked into the mountain, and also he's been hit with blast that have hit the ground, and not done much but make a big hole, where as I've seen Supes been knocked farther, and survived a blast that made miles, and miles as smooth as glass, and was only dazed...Which was alot more then what Doomsday was who wasn't effected at all.

Swanky-Tuna
...What? I'm questioning what not liking goku would make a person a fanboy of.

mr.smiley
hehehe
i just made my point.
but anyway back to the battle

Kento
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What does fanboy-ism have to do with believing anime, especially the really cartoony ones like dbz, are crap for debating with?

Cause not all anime's are crap debating with. Some can be really good fights.

Swanky-Tuna
Wow, two people answering a question regarding my question about why not liking Goku is being a fanboy by telling me they don't think anime is crap to debate with.

mr.smiley
i only posted it like that cause most people hate anime,especialy dbz to be put in these threads.
it makes me think of some weird fanboy pride that dbz is not on par with other comics (which i agree with to a point)but just thought it would be fun to post it like that

mr.smiley
plus i knew this would happen and even though a debate on what makes a fanboy would give me a headache

Swanky-Tuna
It's not what makes a fanboy that I question. Just what would a person who doesn't like Goku would be a fanboy of. It's just that dbz doesn't really make enough sense to gauge.

Tron
Which is one of the reasons DBZ threads aren't allowed here. I'd personally think it would be fun to watch Goku fight Doomsday, but the majority here would never discuss it intelligently, or with a sense of humor at least.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.