.hack//SIGN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sai12
Hey, just curious if this one has been done before. I'm not willing to go back too far. Haha, but I loved this anime and I must know what other people thought of it. I have heard a lot of good remarks on it and some bad ones. Just curious! Now raise those hands high if you've seen or heard of it!

Ketchuptome
I like it.
But sometimes its kinda boring.Especially that girl with the pink skirt with a big ass sword

Inuyasha lover*
its nice when do they pass it??

Darth Mantis
It's okay.

Pirate_monkey
i just watched episode 1! it is groovy! and the costumes are verycute!

sai12
Yes, I do love the custumes as well! Though I had this serious hate for Subaru's. Don't know why....(jealousy?) Hehe, anyway I hope you can keep watching! I love the series, though it is a bit "slow" for some people. It was worth the watching and waiting.

Pirate_monkey
well im downloading it and it takes like 4 hours for an episode so im gradually watching it....

MistyCHiC
I watched episode 17, its pretty interesting. I love the music they always have in the backround

Pirate_monkey
its that cheesy anime music that you gotta love!

sai12
Haha! No doubt! The music is pretty interesting *is guilty of having a few of the songs from .hack on her comp* I personally like the opening which I think is called Obsession, Open your Heart which is just one of the songs they play, and The World another one that you hear a lot.

Now look what you've done...you made me go and listen to them!! *sigh*

Pirate_monkey
cool! i havent had enough time to watch episode 2 yet but i will tomorrow!

Koala MeatPie
I think i just saw Epsoide one off YTV... confused

Why is Princess... whatever So famous? She is justa player like everybody else...

Was it because she was the first of the Crimson knights with that guy Crim?

Koala MeatPie
... it wasn't the first epsoide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.