Leia vs. Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Nefarus
Leia at her full strength and Dooku at his full darkside powers

ArthasKnight
Dooku: experience plus a very efficent saber technique would beat Leia down in no time.

SnakeEyes
Leia was never fully trained. Even though she carries with her a lightsaber during NJO times, she hardly ever uses it and is not very good. She basically uses the Force to sense others (like her children) to make sure others are okay and stuff like that...

Uber_God
i would say if leia was in trouble you would also find luke
and luke could kick dookus ass stick out tongue

Darth_Nefarus
Of course, but what I should have clarified was, had Leia actually trained like Luke did and mde it to the zenith of her powers, then, could she beat Dooku? I think yes, but this a poll for others

Darth Mantis
I would say it is plausible that she can defeat him, but by a small margin.

AngryApocalypse
if dooku slices off her arm, would he finishe her off?

glentract
if Leia is at full power she would crush him. I think she has the same potential as Luke but only has a few hours of training and would therefor suck. according to you fully trained and full capabilities criteria I would say definitely Leia.

Darth Mantis
Indeed.

jackstain
Dooku.

Darth_Nefarus
lol, I like the idea of her hand being chopped off

kid-adi-mundi
gunvsaber dooku

Darth_Nefarus
no dude, it's saber to saber, and this is Leia fully trained. Daughter of the chosen one would still have incredible force powers/

Kun-ni Habeo
i think leia wuld win

darth sidoius
leia was never fully trained and dooku was so he would kick her ass

darth sidoius
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
i think leia wuld win
she was never fully trained as menchuned by me and count dooku would kick her ass despite what you just said

Darth_Nefarus
I know she wasn't fully trained, read what I said "Fully trained Leia"

Darth Plagues
Luke fully trained would beat Dooku...Leia being his twin probably has about the same amount of midi-clorians...Leia would win this if she was a full trained Jedi only.

chewbacca II
ye if leia was fully trained she would be the same level as luke and would pan dookus ass, but seein as she never was then dooku would beat her (njo leia) but hypothetical "fully trained leia" would win

Emperor Revan
If Leia somehow magically reached her full potential and was in her prime, then yes she could probably beat Dooku.

Darth_Frobo
dooku's too good of a swordsmen and if he's darkside he's also pretty powerful with the force, chances are dooku would win.

Darth_Nefarus
If leia would have been fully trained, she would eventually have been better than anakin and Anakin OWNED Dooku.

simpsons
if she did reach her potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.