How spoiled will you go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
The novelization of Revenge of the Sith will be released on April 2nd. Who's gonna read it? Who won't? Who even refuses to watch the trailer?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0345428838/ref=pd_ecs_b_d_a/002-9602822-2056844?v=glance&s=books&n=

ArthasKnight
Option 3 for me.

Morridini
I went for option three, although it doesn't match exactly for me. I am watching webdocs, teh trailer and all the pictures but I never read any spoilers. Al my spoilers come from what I make out of the pictures etc.

BAILY
I am sooo spoiled.... you would think I was that slice of pizza sitting on your kitchen counter... from a month ago!!!!! 3 Gigs of ROTS info, videos and pics... what can I say?

kremzike
Yeah, 3 was closest for me as well, but not spot on. I dove right in to the spoilers and even dragged a friend who wanted to go spoiler free in with me. However, i'm really backing off from the remaining ones, particularly the details of the duel that MF put up recently. That's one thing I want to know as little about as possible when I see the movie on May 12th.

Yeah, I said May 12th. rock

ArthasKnight
Ba$tard. stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
kremzike you DOG! stick out tongue I went with 3 too altho I wanted to be less spoiled than I currently am. sad

bilb
Spoil me baby!!

Jedi Priestess
oh YEAH seeing as you are partially responsible for ruining me for ROTS. stick out tongue

bilb
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
oh YEAH seeing as you are partially responsible for ruining me for ROTS. stick out tongue
stick out tongue

kremzike
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
Ba$tard. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
kremzike you DOG! stick out tongue I went with 3 too altho I wanted to be less spoiled than I currently am. sad

Sorry, guys. I couldn't resist the urge to buy those tickets. INSANELY expensive, they were (though also tax deductible, which I didn't even care about or realize when buying). I had some big plans for other money wasting activities this summer, but they fell through. So, ROTS became my new cash outlet! stick out tongue Plus, i'm sure that any of us would do the same if they were in the position to.

Mist
im with 3, but a little more. not the book though, or the game.....thats AFTER may 19....well, actually probably same day...when i get home...im having a ROTS party...with my pirate copy....i mean.....oops...

Uber_God
EDIT : sorry nvm

Lord Banshee
lol Mist

Lord Tyrant
I'm update with the current spoilers, and I'm undecided on the book.

Lord Banshee
I know I cant resist the spoilers happy

Stunrun
i wanted to select the first option, but i cant resist these spoilerseek! im in too deepstick out tongue

Lord Banshee
Yeh me too lol evil face

LandoSpeeder2
I chose 3, I think I'm going to read the book before the movie, not sure yet. Right now I've quit reading most of the Ternain spoilers and stuff, but I'm so spoiled right now.

EDIT, I accidental it the 4th one. embarrasment stick out tongue

smoker4
Im going as spoiled as jet lucas happy

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Spoil me at 100 degrees....no option for me mates!
I'll see how deep the rabbithole goes!

Stunrun
i read the AOTC novel a week before the release. Reading books aint my thing, but i read it in 2 days flat, and it didnt ruin it for me at allwink

bilb
Originally posted by smoker4
Im going as spoiled as jet lucas happy

laughing

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I've got glue sticking to my to my triggerhappyfingers when it comes to books, comics and novels that come out before the actual movie.
Pleeeeease, restrain me to a chair honey!!!!

bilb
Control! Control! You must learn control! laughing

Gollum1956
I might buy it inless somone posts the book online or can be downloaded and read if somone could do this instead us buying the book it would be cool

Lana
Yeah, I'm going spoiled...probably will read the novel before I see the movie...I did that for TPM and AOTC, even though I tried soooo hard not to I caved in and did anyway, and probably will for ROTS laughing

BAILY
Give into teh Dark Side.... spoil yourself... I have.... and I am pure evil

Jedi Priestess
All I want are pictures and stuff that comes from the OS. The comic scans and novel excerpts are TOO MUCH.

bilb
Yup, no more graphic novel / novel scans for me. Pics only...

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yeeeaaah...pics only! mad
*gets his hands on the Novel*

no ..... confused ..... erm ..... reading

I did it again....damnit..... mad

BAILY
I shouldnt have read the novel.. but I will say this.. what I read.. I really didnt care for the author's writing style

Imaginary
I chose the second one...

DeVi| D0do
Right after the AOTC hype ended I said I'd go 'spoiler free for episode three'...

what the hell was I thinkin'?! laughing out loud

Unfortunately I'll probably end up going completely spoiled (ie I've seen all the images, trailers etc...).

I'll try my best not to read the novel though wink

cylob49
Its tough not looking at the comic scans,novels etc and im proud of myself for not doing so....ive stayed away since saturday and look i gave in but i will NEVER look at comic scans or the full story in collectors card form or read the novel excerpts.
Resisting the bootleg trailer was hard and worth it...i too like a few others may be signing off til May....i figured the best bet was to get a ban but millennium falcon.com are but a click away.
AAARGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cylob49
That didnt last long
I couldnt resist the Mace v Palpatine novel excerpt
I am a DICK!

ccoo
I have followed almost everything up to now, but I am going to try not to read any excerpts of the novel online. But I don't know if I can resist for roughly 55 more days! I am starting to wonder if I spoiled myself too much, but I'm am like an addict, I just can't stop!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.