What's Your Favorite Comic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RogueGambitdare
Mine is X-Men. No matter what but Teen Titans is up there too. wink

RogueGambitdare
Which is the best out of them all? wink

The Flash
Wrong forum, kiddo. Correct forum is here.

RogueGambitdare
no I was talkin' 'bout the COMICS not the movies dude. And don't call me kiddo. no

RogueGambitdare
Why don't you just call me Rogue? That's what I want to be called. wink

The Flash
Okay, Rogue. This forum is for comic book character fights. The forum I gave the link to is for all talk on comic books and related movies.

RogueGambitdare
Dude you are so dense. It's not like I put it in this category, it does that automacticly. And thankyou for calling me Rogue. stick out tongue

long pig
ima call you Silly Broad

RogueGambitdare
Thanx. Not.

ragesRemorse
I used to have a favorite. That used to be X-men. Then as i grew older, i realized that mainstream comics dont do anything new. I latched onto Spawn for a while. That was fun, but even Spawn became repititous. I usually just get lost in old issues, or find my thirst for comics somewhere in darkhorse or other contemporary comics. Most newer comics try to hard to be different though.

Paola
moving....

LLG
My favorite are Spider-Man and X-Men.

eleveninches
My list of favourate comics at the moment:
1.Green Lantern
2.Lucifer
3.Fantastic 4
4.Cable/Deadpool
5.X-23
6.JLA

pr1983
right now jim lee's superman is my favourite... best superman artist ever imo...

astonshing x-men is pretty sweet too...

those are the only comics i've had a chance to read lately...

wuTa
right now mine would be The Outsiders (good art, good writing) and Hellblazer

eleveninches
The comic with the funniest dialogue at the moment has to be cable/deadpool. Deadpool is CRAZY!!!

wuTa
deadpool is my boy...YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!!

BENITO
my favourite comic series
tales of TMNT
SPAWN
Amazing spider-man
NOVA the human rocket
Generation-X
and Marvel Team up

thundercracker
amazing spidey
x23
astonishing x
and some times i enjoy uncanny x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.