Theories of 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uber_God
Post what you THINK will happen

No Spoilers
thats why i said THINK
NOT know

Please don't friggin flame me for this
its just a few ideas

Uber_God
One theory i got is palpatine fights with yoda and trys the force electricity thing like how dooku did. When the attack is returned by yoda, palpatine gets the shock and it melts his face up.
thats why he looks so messed up

Uber_God
I know that grevious is a half organic and half droid that weilds lightsabers.

An idea i got is that grevious is a rebuilt Darth Maul

BAILY
My theory is that Palpatine uses two lightsabers in the movie.. one of his own and the one of his former Master.... and one gets destroyed.. that is why he uses a second one

Uber_God
maybe he hands his own lightsaber on towards Vader And keeps his masters for himself.

Uber_God
I reckon in the fight with obiwan that anakins throat gets slashed which is why he has the breathing mask,

Maybe why obiwan didnt finish him off in the fight, because he thought he was dead

carnage04
I always thought Greivous = Maul would be neat, but it simply is not happening. The happy and triumphant Senator Palpatine wouldn't be like, errrr......can someone go get that dead sith's body? I uhm, want to make sure he is indeed dead. No. The Jedi can't have it after I see it.

Not to mention all of the information we have been fed about the pre-cyborg GG.

Carnage

Uber_God
um like palpatine was a sith lord
he wouldnt need someone do to his dirty work by getting maul.
he may be able to retreive his corpse when visting naboo

Uber_God
any1else got any ideas?

Lord Tyrant
All my theories got confirmed.

J-Unit
Grievous Is A Kaleesh Warrior Guys Not A Rebuilt Darth maul Read The Comic Book Pictures In The MF Site

And He Is Awesome to Without The Droid Body in the Beginning Trust Me

thejeditraitor
arrrrrgh!

darthmonkey9206
Uber_God- use the edit button!

Darth_Nefarus
Sidious will die, then some crazy Sith spell will ressurect him which drains a lot of his physical body and that's why ne needs a cane. Everytime he does it, he grows weaker.

Uber_God
nef is that a theory or a spoiler?

Uber_God
Originally posted by darthmonkey9206
Uber_God- use the edit button!

for what exactly?

TheElectricFox
Here is my theory...well statement

why do you people try to "guess whats going to happen" when we already know pretty much every detail of the freakin movie!

Flame on!

Darth_Nefarus
Mine was just a theory, should it come true, then sweet.

Red Superfly
My prediction:

Music will play at some point during the movie, and there will DEFINITELY be an explosion, and maybe even a droid.

I predict the ships will be made of some sort of metal, and most, if not all windows will be see-through. I bet Yoda will be in it at some point, and there will definitely be some sky.

I won't go all out as to say there will be any lightsaber fights in this one. There has to be a limit to the expectations. Sometimes you've gotta say to yourself "Hey! Woah dude! Slow down!".

Darth_Nefarus
lol
I predict a character named Darth Vader will be born.

Captain REX
Possibly...maybe...the Sith will somehow get revenge and the movie will MAYBE be tied to the old trilogy, but I'm kinda stretching out on a limb for that one...

Mist
Originally posted by Red Superfly
My prediction:

Music will play at some point during the movie, and there will DEFINITELY be an explosion, and maybe even a droid.

I predict the ships will be made of some sort of metal, and most, if not all windows will be see-through. I bet Yoda will be in it at some point, and there will definitely be some sky.

I won't go all out as to say there will be any lightsaber fights in this one. There has to be a limit to the expectations. Sometimes you've gotta say to yourself "Hey! Woah dude! Slow down!".

smile big grin eek! laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Mist
we should let them have their fun.....

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by Red Superfly
My prediction:

LOL eek! laughing laughing laughing

and uber_god, you should use the edit button because it makes more sense that posting again.

Uber_God
I said before at some point in a different thread that its easier to post again then to edit.

plus i think i was out of time to edit it
theres only 15mins to do so

TheElectricFox
Try this link for a more heated debate Ubergod, lots of people are posting here

Heated debate

Uber_God
electric fox please bugger off

darthmonkey9206
i think we might see anakin turn to the dark side in this one...i'm still not sure about that one, umm, i dont think we will hear music in this one, omg i hope we do see vader in this one. I hope it shows how anakin gets that nasty little scar on his face. I think we will see yoda fart when he fights sidous. (sorry for the spoiler)

Darth_Nefarus
Being serious, here's a theory, Obi-Wan will prove in his fight with Anakin that he is argueably more powerful than Mace Windu.

jedijunky1138
serious? what know you of serious? hhhmmmmm wwha haha haha !

Sorry I couldnt help my self

dwizard
My Theory of Episode 3

I believe that Anikan will tap the dark side to win the war, selling his soul to the Sith lord. Upon his return from the war he will be reunited with padme and find out she is pregnant.
Somewhere along the lines Sidious will take that father figure roll with Anikan again and put him in the council to watch the jedi becasue he fears that they might betray him planting this thought in his head and twisting him further to hate the council. The council rejects him as a Master and again his hate toward them is twisted due to Palpatine's very careful placement of him there, already sensing the darkside within him.

As he becomes twisted by the darkside, the jedi find that it is indeed Palpatine that is behind this and when Obi-Won finds out he will find padme and hide her away from him again twisting anikan more to the dark side.

I can go on but.... I dont have time... will check back later to see responses to this and continue when i have time again. LOL

Uber_God
try more what if and not what will

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.