George Lucas and michael Jackson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARTH STEVIOUS
Hi i was wondering do u think they are not releasing Captain Eo as George dose not want to be associated with Michael Jackson at the moment? I would love to own this 3d movie that was once shown in Disney Land as one of there attractions. As George is now getting back in to 3d do you think he will release it? and dose any one know if George backs michael at the moment or if he wants nothing to do with him? What do you think?

Uber_God
um this has what to do with ep.3?
can it be moved plz?

JKozzy
blink I just got dumber.

DARTH STEVIOUS
sorry i forgot i was in the episode 3 forum my mistake. wacko

AvP
whats this thread about

dizzyblondegirl
oh i see is it da one with 3d glasses and stuff and micheal j was sitting witha bunch of kids?

AvP
nice stick out tongueuke:

Sadako of Girth
You could be right Stevious. George probably resents the fact that MJ had tonnes of SW stuff in one of his "Kiddy rooms" as it is and that that fact was mentioned recently as part of the court case......
He probably doesn't want to be associated with a peodo-court-case and who would blame him.....?

DARTH STEVIOUS
you do all relise that Captain Eo was directed by George Lucas and is very much like Star wars. It was shown in 3D at Disney Lands all over the world but has never been released. Its running time is 18 mins

WindDancer
Originally posted by Mighty Yoda
whats this thread about

Good question. confused

kiadimundijedi
who cares

smoker4
Damn, i clicked this thinking there was a new revelation in the on-going trial involving the many chinned one confused

Jackie Malfoy
Uh not sure.JM confused

dave123
Originally posted by JKozzy
blink I just got dumber. I wasn't aware your IQ could be a negative value stick out tongue

Raz
For all talk about the Jackson trial, please use this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t329263.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.