Dre's new Detox album?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LondonTown
Has anyone heard anything about Detox (Dr Dres retirement album) Eminem said it was coming but I havn't heard anyone say anything for a while.

Alpha Centauri
It's been "coming out" since 2003. Not that I care.

-AC

room #99
i heard about detox back in 2002 or something..a long time ago when i was kind of into rap..i like dre he is a decent producer.

Deathblow
I don't think he's a good producer at all. And he's always been an awful MC. It really is disturbing how inferior the rest of NWA, Dre included, are/were to Ice Cube.

Df02
its like most large bands...1 good person that the rest tag on to.

Alpha Centauri
When Cube and Dre did Natural Born Killers, Dre allegedly got a bit pissed off that Cube was obviously the best person on there.

-AC

Deathblow
Well, he is the wrong nigga to **** with yes

The Inkeeper
Eminem says alot of stuff that is bull.

If your reffering to what he says in 'Encore' Heres some examples of how things in his songs....are lies.

Such as "the moment shit got heated she just bailed, im stood there swinging on like 30 people by myself"

and

"One day i was walking by, with a walkman on, when icaught a guy giving me an awkward eye, so i strangeled him off in the parking lot with ihs karl kani"

"when the cops came through me n dre stood next to a burn down house, with a can full of gas and a handful of matches, still werent found out"

"im so sick and tired of being admire ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) sometimes i wish i would just...get fired"

hh?
Originally posted by Deathblow
Well, he is the wrong nigga to **** with yes

laughing out loud

Cube was great back then.

Konjammenson
ice cube is extremely under-rated

Deathblow
Not really, he just recently came close to selling a number 1 single, and he had a ton of big hits back in his Amerikkka's Most & Death Certificate days. So he's actually one of the few examples of a mainstream hip-hop act that deserves the huge popularity.

Afro Cheese
I think Dre is a good producer.

room #99
he is.

hh?
he WAS in my opinion.

Afro Cheese
His beats aren't as good as they used to be but they are still good IMO. I mean a lot of times his beats can make really sucky rapper's songs listenable.

hh?
agree^

jimmix098
yo any sexy girls in hurr

hh?
desperate?^

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by hh?
desperate?^

I'd think so. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.