bloodrayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

t_cozy_666
has anyone played bloodrayne.can someone tell me what the f**k god mode is sad

hell_raiser
ive never played the game soz

Linkalicious
I own it...it sucks. Sell it as fast as you can!!!

t_cozy_666
I know I just though what does god have to do with a vamp

Linkalicious
well don't crosses or crucifixes have some effect on vamps?

Raventheonly
God mode is probably the hardest mode of difficulty for the game....
I've only played the rather gory demo which rocked because i split a guy in half......

t_cozy_666
cool about the spltting in half thing but im taking linkalicious's advice im selling it now

Linkalicious
there are 100 games out there that i'd rather have than that game. I wanna get ninja gaiden today...that game looks like it kicks so much ass. oh but i kinda wanna get CS condition zero too...decisions decisions.

Raventheonly
Pandora Tomorrow

IBTonks
I completed the game, it was quite short, but i thought it was really good! something to kinda mess around on ya know?! don't think i ever really tried God mode...wudn't want to either!! i sold it ages ago! but i wud hold onto it till u complete it, it's good fun

Rogue Jedi
thats crazy. bloodrayne is one of the best games i have ever played.

Darkseed
Bloodrayne to me sucks knob big time, so it does, the controls are cack to say the least, graffiks are nice the atmosphere is spot on, nice atmosphere really survival horror at times which is good but it`s let down by the hack and slash game play, it should have been more RE or Silent Hill game play then it would have been great.

The only thing about blood rayne i`m looking forward to is the movie of it when Uwe Boll decides to bring it out, if he`s even started on it yet ?.

KATE BECKINSALE love as the vampire babe please and thank you no one else will do for that part, as it requires an attractive woman in tight leather gear...hello underworld and Miss Beckinsale big grin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.